Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat PC & Consoles

Re: Battlefield 2

Whats the dizzle guys, we gonna shizzle some nizzles tonight?

on x twizzy, holla

Last edited:

Don't think I'll be on tonight. Everytime I join a game my ping shoots up to over 200. Dunno what's up with it?!

I'm averaging 55 - 60, You checked you've got no tasks running, peer to peer goin in systray etc?

Aye. I just reformatted last night and installed the basics firewall + AV etc. No P2P set up. I had task manager running and under the networking tab I notice that BF doesn't use my full bandwidth. It's weird cos I had this problem last night after reformatting but today it had been fine up until around 6pm. Fook.

Right
its definately the Microsoft software firewall then
I just went about 1hr with no Ctds and Ive turned everything back on to push the system. 4x AA, highest level lighting, 1280x1024, hardware sound, EAX on
and no CTDs wooohooooo, running beautifully smooth tonight too.
Thank god I fixed that just in time for the proper game :))
Come on Gameplay get it to me early.. pls pls pls heh.

Hm, i had CD key troubles with the last Battlefield game i bought, i want this but dont know if they will let me play online! I bought the battlefield vietnam and could not join any game because of a wrong cd key, but i just used the one of the original game! that was fucked up.

Sulph said:
Hm, i had CD key troubles with the last Battlefield game i bought, i want this but dont know if they will let me play online! I bought the battlefield vietnam and could not join any game because of a wrong cd key, but i just used the one of the original game! that was fucked up.

Maby some sneaky fuckers noted down the cd key from the cover in the shop or the dudes from the shop passed the key to some m8s :) Happens a lot. Just only buy it if its sealed :)

Hmm i did buy it in some run down shop. Thats prolly right.

that game must be awesome!
does it run with a matrox mx4 gfx card?

Good games earlier on.
Evo web squad kicked complete a$$.
Every round we were the top squad. Quality stuff.
Cant wait till friday.

yup. was good.

man i need a new graphics card my radeon 9200 just doesnt cut it. I get around 35 fps on low detail but i want to get a 9800pro or XT or a X700. Not sure though

Its not only the GFX card that affects the game, its also ram and processor. You need atleast 768mb ram to have the game run at medium-high.

It might be an idea to install ASE. It now lets you browse servers. You still have to connect by opening BF first but at least you don't really need to use the in-game browser as that's a pain in the arse.

My specs are kinda decent but i need a new graphics card

AMD Athlon XP 2500+ CPU Barton
Asus A7V8X-X Motherboard
Crucial 512MB Ram
Connect3D ATi Radeon 9200 - sucks

This is one of the best games I've ever played, we8le is still at top. Playing in a squad and storming a flag with 1 apc, 1 tank and 2 jeeps, and a helicopter as support is the shit!

I can really recomend playing in a squad, it's so much more fun than being a lone wolf.

And I have only played the demo. I have ordered it, but I'm worried that I wont get it on time. Friday is a national holiday in Sweden, I think, a lot of people don't work though.

9.3/10 on Gamespot :D

Gameplay - 9
Graphics - 10
Sound - 9
Value - 10
Tilt - 9

Yes i bought the game yesterday for HKD268. Ima buy another 512 ram today seems like my 512 aint enough to play on the highest settings.

My copy was shipped today, probably have it tomorrow, yay!

Too bad my TFT is broken. :|

Hopefully my copy will arrive on Thurs. If not I don't mind waiting till Fri. I've got other things I should be getting on with anyway.

Back
Top Bottom