Battlefield : 1943 (PC, 360, PS3.)

yeah i was just asking if you wanted to know if the console version was good or if we knew if the pc version was going to be good or maybe if you were asking if the console version was good so the pc version would be better. But yeah the games pretty good. 2 of the 3 maps are quite similar though so it can be slightly samey, the surroundings are pretty much trees, hills and sea. Although every game plays differently with the vehicle choices and bomber ability and the back & forth capturing gameplay.

Hopefully as it's sold extremely well they'll support the game with more maps

I broke the 600 points barrier this afternoon and somehow our team still lost! The sides were completely uneven though and on the final score screen I was the only guy in triple figures while on the other team all but 2 had 100 points and above.

-
I found a fun thing to do as well... plant some dynamite on a plane that's in an enemy area. The best map would be Wake Island on the run way. you can get around the back of that section and come up the hill by the air raid bunker right next to the plane. Then sit and wait until you see an enemy jump into it. Then when you've stopped giggling in anticipation to yourself detonate the dynamite.

========

Whoever gets the the 43 Millionth kill will win some awesome BF Stuff! Stay tuned to battlefield.com after 43 millions kills has happened.

http://twitter.com/OfficialBF1943

They need to put the maps in a proper rotation, its a bit boring playing the same map three times in a row.

On the PS3 when someone sends you an invite there is no join button in the message, needs fixing asap.

That would be a hell of a lot better than coming out of your current game and then accepting an invite which most of the time expires.

Its out next year right?

Going to pre order now just in case.

£27.49 with Reward points, nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom