AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

gatusso.gif

:lol:

That was briljant. Although they never actually showed why it kicked off to begin with. Anyone else see what happend?

A milan player had cramp and Gattuso wanted us to give the ball to them after it was kicked out.

This is the day we've been waiting for..

WIN FOR US!!

undici, undici, undici leoni..
noi vogliamo..
UNDICI LEONI!!

It would be harsh if they dont win because of the way they lost two years ago.

well, I think it'll be a balanced match.. Milan showed a very good football against Man Utd, but Liverpool has a more "Italian" play than Man Utd's one, if you understand what I mean..
They won't leave us all the spaces Man Utd did, and this will probably make this final match more difficult than the semifinals..

And for the ones saying "Milan is stronger" I'd say that in 2005 Milan was probably the best team in Europe, and in the UCL final I saw the best Milan I had ever seen myself, but it wasn't enough..

We'll make it only if we manage to get the spaces we need to attack and if we manage to avoid the concentration losses that costed us the cup in 2005..

Siam venuti fin quà
siam venuti fin quà
per vedere segnare Kaká

Quanto è forte Kaká
quanto è forte Kaká quanto è forte Kaká
quanto è forte Kaká ...
Un bra-si-lia-no così
non l'avevamo mai visto
e quando gioca Kaká
lui fa impazzire gli Ultrà

Good luck guys, but not too much. Hopefully it will be another great final, with offcourse liverpool winning ;).

Think the tie is much more balanced both when comparing against manu in the semi and also in 2005. Liverpool are stronger overal and milan dont have sheva or crespo. But they do still have Kaka.

And liverpool wont give milan the time and space to play, well atleast theyll try not to, unlike manu's sad showing in the san siro.

Think it will either be 2-0 win for milan, or a 1-0 for liverpool if they can nick a goal (corner).

Played the match o pes6 earlier, 30min top player level with the system/tactics/players as close as possible. Ended up 3-0 for liverpool with 2 headers from corners and a good goal from gerrard after some nice movement and passing between him, pennent and kuyt. Milan hit the post in the 1st 10min and the rebound was slotted home, however it was offside. Other then that they didnt create much and got a consolation goal in the 70th odd minute with gilardino slotting home nicely. Liverpool were less effective int he 2nd half as gerrard went off injured in the 41st min after a bad tackle from pirlo. Kaka hardly got the ball, as he had alonso and sissoko near him (should have been masch but thnx to nokami i cant transfer players on my 360, tossers!). Overall though milan had the ball and were passing about well but couldnt get through the 4 man defense and the 2 defensive midfielders. Liverpool on the other hand couldnt keep possesion and had to use pennant out wide a lot and rely on gerrard breaking from midfield to help out kuyt.

FT 3-1

Well done lads. You have great History, a real winning mentality. We'll be back, maybe playing you lot again in another final

Debatable as to whether you should be in the comp, but history has passed. It wasn't your players fault.

YNWA

usual fucking disgracefully reffed match, dodgy calls, a handball goal.

cant anything be played properly and professionally anymore? Fucking diving, dodgy ref calls and play acting. Bad ticketing and organisation.

The fucking game is dead.

cant anything be played properly and professionally anymore? Fucking diving, dodgy ref calls and play acting. Bad ticketing and organisation.

such a bad way to loose...:roll:
especially after those nice fair post of liverpool fans before the macth.

Calm down antred.

Congrats Milan.

Poor game, and both teams werent especially good but you had the luck on your side this year. Enjoy it!

As for the diving, i thought kewell was the worst of the lot.....

it was a fucking handball.

anywhere else on the pitch and the ref blows except where it counts.

Oh yeah and it must be ok to raise your boot if your wearing a white shirt but not if its red.

The ref was a fucking disgrace.

why are liverpool fans saying that it was handball????? it was the shoulder. and it wasn't intentional, it just came off him as he was running toward the goal. its not like he raised his hand like maradona's hand of god.

Mate we lost because we were "surprise, surprise" shite in the final third not because of the ref, although I admit he wasn't great. I've lost count how many times this season we've "controlled" the game and made the opposing team look ordinary and came away with nothing. Attacking wise Liverpool stink, nullifying the opponent we have mastered as an art but creativity and skill we grossly lack!

Congratulations Milan well done.

Back
Top Bottom