AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

well done lads, you fully deserve to win and i hope you win the in the final

well done u guys, really tore em up very classy milanos, gotta be revenge against scousers surley..
Good Luck ;)

6953_big.jpg

Well done lads you really deserved it, United just couldnt handle Kaka at all in both of the legs

Gattuso is an animal, what a player to have in your team

Good luck in the final

:applause: well done milan, really well done
always in control, even when man utd tried to lift up the rhythm of the game (and is really hard to maintain your coolness in those moments).
the distance between the sectors (defence and midfield) was always short (thanks to ringhio :applause: ) and this was the key of the match imo.
seedorf performances are getting better each week. now he's almost on the same level of 3 years ago.... magistrale.

congrats to pippo and gila too. they're playing a gameplay that doesn't fit their characteristics, but still they're doing a good job, sacrificing their capabilities and their scoring abilities.

now u just need a fit pirlo....... and a goalkeeper :mrgreen:

btw it's unbelievable how milan improved this year, during the season. who could immagine they would have done so good till december? they're improving constantly, and this season ending was a huge crescendo....... i guess this is due to the fact that milan couldn't have a normal athletic preparation last summer.

good luck for the final! ;)

nesta, kaladze, pirlo, seedorf and ambrosini..... always cool, letting the ball run at their place..... old italian school.... once again, magistrale!:applause:

EDIT:
almost forgot.. it was so beautiful to see clarence crying after the final whistle :) . u can be a world class player, a celebrated champion, a 3 times CL winner...... and u still get emotional for reaching another final. respect :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited:

Clarence e un grande!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a tree stump... hes so strong that its hard to tackle him. Ask Ronaldo!

07.JPG
look at his legs!

Last edited:

look who i caught :lmao: :lmao:
interlooooolcv7.png

lol, so i cant see a milan thread :P ?

am actually happy milan went through, this just proves to the people that say italian football sucks or is dead or whatever that italian footabll is at the top ^^

loved when Gatusso called Scholes a wank*r:lol: :lol: plus with the hand gesture!!!aaaaa
Gatusso if you read this forum you 're a FUCKING LEGEND!!!:applause: :applause:

ps if someone could find me a pics it would be cool. Cheers

Last edited:

loved when Gatusso called Scholes a wank*r:lol: :lol: plus with the hand gesture!!!aaaaa
Gatusso if you read this forum you 're a FUCKING LEGEND!!!:applause: :applause:

ps if someone could find me a pics it would be cool. Cheers

74051913wl9.jpg

:lmao:He's a legend alright just look at his facial expression. Vaffanculo Scholes!

lol, so i cant see a milan thread :P ?

am actually happy milan went through, this just proves to the people that say italian football sucks or is dead or whatever that italian footabll is at the top ^^
well sorry and thanks but :shock:

:oops:
he is really legend what a contender he is like two normal players in his place

His absence in the second half is the reason you lost at Old Trafford.

...Spiacente per la lingua cattiva :)

Guttuso is a nutcase, the share desire and intensity in his face showed, at the end he roared like a beast. A truly wolrd class player. I personally think he was the difference over the 2 legs. He was totally running the show in the midfield intercepting every pass, putting in crucial tackles and urging the crowd on. Inspiring is the only word to describe that kind of performance - an absoloute beast of a player. Played like a mad dog intent on feasting on its prey. Even at old trafford it showed how much Milan missed him in the second half after he limped off injured. Only then United was able to gain control in midfield and beat milan.

As for Milan, I think their European pedigree showed through. Most of their players have been CL winners or finalists on several times previously. They weren't overawed by the occasion and pretty much played United off the park. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guttuso is a nutcase, the share desire and intensity in his face showed, at the end he roared like a beast. A truly wolrd class player. I personally think he was the difference over the 2 legs. He was totally running the show in the midfield intercepting every pass, putting in crucial tackles and urging the crowd on. Inspiring is the only word to describe that kind of performance - an absoloute beast of a player. Played like a mad dog intent on feasting on its prey. Even at old trafford it showed how much Milan missed him in the second half after he limped off injured. Only then United was able to gain control in midfield and beat milan.

As for Milan, I think their European pedigree showed through. Most of their players have been CL winners or finalists on several times previously. They weren't overawed by the occasion and pretty much played United off the park. Well done.

;)
nice nick, gnosis, are u greek?

now u just need a fit pirlo....... and a goalkeeper :mrgreen:
yes your right pirlo is too slow :( i was scared when he has the ball about dida :D come on he is ok yesterdy they didnt testhim and thank god :mrgreen:

Congrats on your fantastic preformance :applause:
everybody talks about kaka (who made a fantastic game) but for me seedorf was surely the man of the match
his exhibition was absolute class

;)
nice nick, gnosis, are u greek?

Do I know you? I'm afraid I'm not greek, I was born in England. Who's 'nick' if you don't mind me asking? Is that someone who you think I am?

And who is Alucard that you think is me MO_DINERO? I'm confused, I just joined here today. Is this some kind of a joke that gets played on new members?

Do I know you? I'm afraid I'm not greek, I was born in England. Who's 'nick' if you don't mind me asking? Is that someone who you think I am?

no, i don't think we know each others. i was just curious about the beautiful nick u chose and i thought u were greek as "gnosis" is a greek word, that's all. ;)

gettin' back to the thread...

everybody talks about kaka (who made a fantastic game) but for me seedorf was surely the man of the match
his exhibition was absolute class

both of them were great yesterday. hard to find a man of the match. i'd say seedorf, kakà and gattuso can share the prize. :)

And who is Alucard that you think is me MO_DINERO? I'm confused, I just joined here today. Is this some kind of a joke that gets played on new members?

Sorry I might have mistaken you for someone else.

Last edited:

what happened to el diegos new nick did they banned him again:(
i really missed his posts ;)

Oh that’s ok. I dont support anyone really I just watch football for the entertainment value as I do my best to stay detached and not let myself get too emotionally involved. I could not take the stress of supporting a team, so I'm more of a neutral.. Generally I like all the top teams, as they all offer something different and they play better football. I watch most premiership games and champions league when I have time. I don’t really watch Serie A or Spanish football. Its too much stop and start, you know.

Gnosis is personal thing and thats why I chose the nickname lo zio. I have lived my life researching and studying Gnostic writings.

Gattuso's the kind of player that all opponents would love and hate at the same time. Every team needs a player like him.
I honestly think we would have won it if it wasnt for him. He broke up everything for us.

Ninja, what happened to your nick "Neophyte" you were trying to register 30 minutes before this one?

Seriously, get a life.

Back
Top Bottom