AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Great performance by Milan...fantastic...
A repeat of the (in)famous Istanbul final...

Grazie Milano, Grazie :applause:

Gattuso scared the shit out of the ginger prick :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah, maybe Milan will try to revenge the final of 04/05.

Anyway good luck for both teams, my favourite ones by the two countrys, I don't know which team I'll cheer for the final!

I expect a great football show in the final! ;)

3 minutes = how long Gattusso spent on ground. It doesn't matter but its still annoying ;)

woooooooohaaaaaaaaaaa thanx guyz what a day i wished im there

Last edited:

i hope that happen in the end of the match
10.JPG

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Yeah Ronaldo was sh*t. Kaka was majestic. lets hope in 5 years time Ronnie is that good!

I'll tell you something, I was really buying into this "down to the last four and there's three English teams left, the Premiership really is the best league in the world" stuff. Now, watching the Premiership leaders get utterly humiliated, I feel like an idiot.

Italy win the World Cup, Italian team through to the UEFA CL final. I think I'll have to move to Italy for a few years...

Kaka is really something else isn't he, expect a £50M bid from Real soon...

Well done guysssssssssssssss fantastic!!!!!:applause: :applause: let's hope you'll win it !!!!!!!!!
gattuso is a Fucking LEGENDDDDDDDDD!!!!!Love the Guyyyy

yes gattuso was the best all guys was the best today even the crowd
was best :applause: :applause:

I'll tell you something, I was really buying into this "down to the last four and there's three English teams left, the Premiership really is the best league in the world" stuff. Now, watching the Premiership leaders get utterly humiliated, I feel like an idiot.
I think you're wrong there, mate. We played shit, they played well. If we were at our best and they still beat us (that remains to be seen), then I'd agree. We played nothing like we know we could. It felt like we were too small and weak compared to them and almost looked scared of the Milan side. We started to pick up pace but it was too late. The tactics were totally wrong too. We played a 3 man midfield against a 5 man Milan midfield. Thats just suicide.
Fair play to them though, they totally deserved it. Its nights like this that our players learn the most from. We got a reality check today. We were being hyped up as one of the greatest sides in our history and yet we still havent secured any silverware this season. I'm hoping this will drive on our players for next year.

As for the final, if theres any justice in this world, Milan will f*ck the crap out of Liverpool in the final. :applause:

leocozza, fai la valigia, dai..
We'll go to Athens Leocozza, WE'LL GO TO ATHENS!!

RuneEdge, don't get me wrong, I wasn't out to offend.

As for the final, if theres any justice in this world, Milan will f*ck the crap out of Liverpool in the final. :applause:
Justice? :eh: At any rate, if Milan play like that against Liverpool, then they will, surely. Liverpool did exceptionally well to get past Chelsea, but there's "exceptionally well" and there's "something else".

Justice has already been served tonight
I'm not gonna deny that. But my point is, out of the final four, Milan are miles better whereas the other three English teams would have pull off something jammy to beat them. So Milan deserve to win it.

I'm not gonna deny that. But my point is, out of the final four, Milan are miles better whereas the other three English teams would have pull off something jammy to beat them. So Milan deserve to win it.

Fair enough, Milan played exceptionally well over the two legs, it's gonna be a big ask to beat them but Rafa is tactically more aware than Ancelotti and thats what gives me confidence.

All credit to Milan, they absolutely played perfectly tonight. Not sure what happened to United, dissapointed they didn't go out with at least guns blazing. Play like that against Liverpool and you'll trounce em!

Yeah Ronaldo was sh*t. Kaka was majestic. lets hope in 5 years time Ronnie is that good!
yes he was bad today coz all his team was bad he did'nt get the space but he still one of the best players in the world :applause:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom