24 - Day 4

JimJoeC said:
Anyone (in Britain) know what happend to Tony Almeyda???

Did he not get sent to prison for fucking someone over? My memory is a bit hazy on that one but it was definately something to do with his missus

He was going to be brought up on charges because he tried to save his wife by getting someone out of CTU (or something like that).

Not heard anything about him yet. Maybe the new president will pardon him so Tony and Jack can save the world again!!

I feel like I am the only one watching this as it unfolds on Sky and therefore am talking to myself. Ah well!

Man drives into truck to save the evil mission. Beros lies to cover his parents evil-doing, I so thought Debbies Mom was going down! Heller and daughter tried to commit suicide but it was doomed to failure from the start due to the fact that the bad guys have a sense of smell. Chloe got sacked, I know she was annoying but she was really the only one who trusted Jack. Big bomb to blow up most of the bad guys and Jacks bird? I dont think so!

hm, it seems that you lot are still fairly behind us canadians in seeing day 4 unravel. we're well past that episode, but i definitely remember that particular episode crystal clear

-fb

This thread was huge last year whats happened to everybody!? Anyway loving day 4 Sundays episode should be a blinder! Berus definitly suprised me with his quick witts at the door last week and surly that cant be it for Chloe for the series?

haha mate, i would be all over this thread posting my feelings and my predictions. however i am well past the door scene, so if i said anything, wrighty would definitely ban me for excessive spoiling of an excellent tv series

-fb

jamie_mack said:
This thread was huge last year whats happened to everybody!? Anyway loving day 4 Sundays episode should be a blinder! Berus definitly suprised me with his quick witts at the door last week and surly that cant be it for Chloe for the series?

This thread was one of the ones to look out for last year but it seems that more of us have downloaded this series and are way ahead. I enjoy waiting til it actually airs and then chatting about it with everyone

Wow great ep last night first 10 mins was awesome! Just like a rambo film 1 man vs 30 great stuff, but that chick in ctu being a spy was far to obvious for 24!

We do indeed have a new bitch in town, but the question is who is she working for? I didnt recognise the voice on the other end of the line.

All action in the first 20 minutes it was, Jack was definately a man on a mission.

Who would have thought Berus had that in him though, the lad went methol!!

aaaaaah, we canadians just saw another episode, time 5-6 pm! you lot better get ready for some thrill rides coming your way!!! ARGH I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!! haha :mrgreen:

-fb

I'm with you Chris, not into this downloading episodes in advance pish!! far more enjoyable viewing after waiting the whole week for it to come on. All seems to be taking shape nicely, although have to agree, i think CTU have had 1 too many moles, you think they would have beefed up their security and had a slightly more stringent interview process.

Blah blah....Nuclear Meltdown.....Driscoll daughter near death......Damn mole woman.....Edgars near heroics.......Berus and Mom on the run...

Fuck all that, Tony is back!!! Was I the only one who cheered when he came running through that door :applause:

CWright said:
Tony is back!!! Was I the only one who cheered when he came running through that door :applause:

I've been away for a week or two and been taping 24 (although didn't need to as catch up was on Sat)

No CW I almost jumped out of my seat shouting 'Tony, Tony's back come on Tony Almeyda nail those bas*** terrorists!'

It's a little typical that there is a mole, however I think she may be a mole for the inventors if the interrupter thing, or whatever it's called the thing that's controlling the meltdowns. Brilliant series so far though loved it when Jack took on the whole warehouse then him and Heller shot their way out. Class.

I assumed it would have been Chase with his sewn on hand but was pleased to see it was Tony back :)

Loving it most definitely, hoping we're going to have a fight scene to match the one at the end of season two, best fight scene in a TV series ever?

Story/plot is in equal measures cliche and ballsy, not going to do much for Arab-American relations, ie the Arab community in America, I would imagine they're not best pleased? :)

If they did British people being terrorists would you be bothered?

Although there is some undercurrent with recent events I think most people would realise that it's just a TV show.

One of the best but still only a work of fiction.

JimJoeC said:
If they did British people being terrorists would you be bothered?

If a group of British people had hijacked airliners and flown them into various American buildings followed by an invasion of Britain by American troops resulting in numerous military deaths, civilian deaths and continuing terrorist attacks, also resulting in all people in America with British accents being met with suspicion and often mistreatment and abuse, then yes perhaps I would be bothered.

No offence but your analogy is shite :)

Well not really, it was more to point out that it's fiction.

The analogy wasn't supposed to be particularly keen.

Do Germans get upset when there is a film about WWII?

No but then WWII ended a little while ago, they're one of the good guys now ;)

If on the other hand people shouted "Nazi" at someone because they had a German sounding name it might be different, wonder how many Indians or Pakistanis in America have been told to fuck off back to Afghanistan? As much as I love 24 the storyline this season doesn't do anything to help people of an olive complexion, it's not like the average IQ of the audience is all that high.

the mole is far to obvious in this series we all new she was dodgy from her first ep which makes me think what are they up to with her!? As for Tony timing was impecable! good to see him back what else is in store for us though nuclear melt down in three hours leaves loads of time left in the day!??

Placebo said:
No but then WWII ended a little while ago, they're one of the good guys now ;)
it's not like the average IQ of the audience is all that high.

True, I guess I was giving the average American a little too much credit!

So when you play Call of Duty/Medal of Honour are you telling me yopu don't enjoy shooting Germans?

I didn't watch the latest episode til yesterday. But when Tony appeared, I just shouted "F$$$ it's Tony!" I shouted that loudly my girlfriend jumped off the seat. Still hasn't forgave me! Apparently I dont shout that loudly during the footie!
Go Tony!!!!!!
Surely this means that Michelle will return too!

I know, when I got it I must've sat there and played it about 30 times!

Jamie-Mack just go interactive on Sky One and got to the mobile part and you can see a CTU download Poly and monophonic.

JimJoeC said:
Lol.

Back on topic (kind of) I got myself the CTU internal ring tone for my phone and it's quality. Got it off Sky it was only £4.50.

Only £4.50? That's a disgrace, I just stuck my phone next to the telly and recorded it.

Back
Top Bottom