24 - Day 4

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Well it starts here in the UK in 6 days and I for one cant wait. Sky one showed a 10 minute preview show the other day and it looks like its all change. I dont want to ruin it for those that havent seen it so I will say no more.

Roll on Sunday

I've just started watching the first series, I purchased the boxset after your endorsment. It's Looking really good, but I can't believe the episodes aren't an hour each! Anyway, i've got a lot of watching if i'm going to make it through the first 3 series in time for day 4!

danwin said:
I've just started watching the first series, I purchased the boxset after your endorsment. It's Looking really good, but I can't believe the episodes aren't an hour each! Anyway, i've got a lot of watching if i'm going to make it through the first 3 series in time for day 4!

They are all about 45 minutes due to American advert breaks. You cannot sleep until you have watched all 3 series ;)

NO MORE 24 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I cant take it anymore, I enjoyed the first two series but couldnt get into series 3 at all, and now quite frankly I just wish CTU got totally levelled with everyone in the first hour of the day 4!!!!!! ;)

Holio said:
NO MORE 24 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I cant take it anymore, I enjoyed the first two series but couldnt get into series 3 at all, and now quite frankly I just wish CTU got totally levelled with everyone in the first hour of the day 4!!!!!! ;)

I knew you would be in here bitching ya big girl. Bugger off and start your own Sex and the City thread, I know you watched every episode of that ;)

I caught the last 6 eps or so of season 2 and loved it, season 3 wasn't as good despite seeing the whole thing. I think it got a bit bogged down in constantly 'changing' the storyline, too many double-crosses and side-issues, etc.

I'm quite enjoying Season 4 but then I enjoyed 3 too. Most of the people in CTU are different from the previous seasons so that's as close as you'll get to everyone being levelled.

i only watched 24 a few times but i enjoyed it...

btw, does anybody know who is that cute with blonde hair actress? i'm sure she's one of the main characters

I can't believe, what just happened at the end of series one, GUTTED!

That was one of the best things i've ever seen on tv. Might have to wait a day or 2 before I start series two!

csaunders said:
love actually.... man i love that movie am i gay for liking that chik flick?

Yes you probably are. Well maybe you're just a very emotional and sesitive man.

whatwentwrong said:
i only watched 24 a few times but i enjoyed it...

btw, does anybody know who is that cute with blonde hair actress? i'm sure she's one of the main characters

hm, if you're talking this season, it wouldn't be that hottie canadian lass, elisha cuthbert. i think you must be talking about audrey raines, the daughter of the secretary of defense. her real name is kim raver, and shes well pretty

-fb

Just got my girlfriend to watch all three series' and the first six episodes of series four within one week. 24 now has another fan :) I don't know anyone who's watched all 24 episodes of a single series and not loved it.

footieBalla said:
hm, if you're talking this season, it wouldn't be that hottie canadian lass, elisha cuthbert. i think you must be talking about audrey raines, the daughter of the secretary of defense. her real name is kim raver, and shes well pretty

-fb

i'm sure its elisha

what happened to her? when i checked at imdb, she only played until 2004.. her character died?

whatwentwrong said:
i'm sure its elisha

what happened to her? when i checked at imdb, she only played until 2004.. her character died?
Kim and Chase got a house together in Valencia (yey for happy endings\characters not dying) :) Jack mentions it to Chloe in the latest series (not plot related at ALL so it's not a spoiler before someone threatens to shoot me with a sniper rifle).

What a first hour that was.

Jacks back and he didnt pull any punches, took him 45 minutes til he shot someone though ;)

How unlucky is he with women though....

Two cracking episodes there, Jack does not Fuck about. **SPOILERS***Although he probably shouldn't have beat the crap out of that guard and his replacement didn't last long!***SPOILERS***

He can't lose ANOTHER bird surely??

And what's up with the whole family of terrorists? Surely the kid is going to cave because he loves Debbie too much!

Can't wait till next week.

How huge a pain in the ass was Debbie though, can he not get her arrested for stalking?

Jack doesnt half have some bad luck with women, I wonder if his current bird will make it through the series.

Jacks replacement at CTU was shite, I am glad Jack just left him to die.

Should be an interesting series

CWright said:
How huge a pain in the ass was Debbie though, can he not get her arrested for stalking?

Jack doesnt half have some bad luck with women, I wonder if his current bird will make it through the series.

Jacks replacement at CTU was shite, I am glad Jack just left him to die.

Should be an interesting series

I think Debbies time with us may be short. If he makes the phone call.

Lol about his replacement, harsh but fair CW. He thought he was proper Johnny big bollocks then got himself slotted at the first opportunity.

Useless twat.

I don't think that the whole day will be taken up with just this kidnapping though. I'd have thought that this will be some sort of distraction from the main objective, true 24 style.

Love it.

oh wow we are ahaed of you... this show is great and yeah jacks replacement was a fucking tool... did jack really let him die, i dont think he did, the guy died in his eyesight

csaunders said:
oh wow we are ahaed of you... this show is great and yeah jacks replacement was a fucking tool... did jack really let him die, i dont think he did, the guy died in his eyesight

Yeah he got slotted and Jack just wanted the keys to the cuffs then just kind of checked his pulse then did one after the kidbapped nerd.

I wish I knew what happens! But I'll have to wait, what time are you up to csaunders?

Well Jacks replacement is officially dead so he was officially shite!!

Chloe seems to be having a much bigger part to play so far this year, probably down to the fact that she is the only CTU techy that was there when Jack was.

I cant get over how large a pain in the ass Erin is, how did she get the job as head of CTU??

What does Perus` (Baros, whoever the fuck that kid is) Mother have in mind for the mental stalker girlfriend?

Where the hell is the President heading, hes been in his plane for 3 hours!!

Also was I the only one thinking, "Why didnt you just slash his tyres Jack ffs!!!" A petrol station robbery is a bit much, it can only get worse.

CWright said:
Also was I the only one thinking, "Why didnt you just slash his tyres Jack ffs!!!" A petrol station robbery is a bit much, it can only get worse.

No my girlfriend said the same, so it wasn't just you Chris. Episode seven's great.

No, me too CW, how easy would it have been to just puncture one of his tyres?

Still, more dramatic this way I guess.

I hope that new head of CTU gets killed. Stupid bitch pisses me off no end, in fact I hope Jack kills her!!!

Quite good to see everyone at CTU is now suspicious of everyone else, that Edgar guy started harrassing Chloe as soon as she got off the phone to Jack.

Shame they weren't so suspicious before!

Anyone (in Britain) know what happend to Tony Almeyda???

Back
Top Bottom