2010 FIFA World Cup

Quick question, is it easier to find manual games on Fifa 10 or Fifa World Cup?

Is there even an option on Fifa 10 for Manual only games? (haven't looked)

please is there someone to give me an answer to my problem
i wait 3 days and nothing yet
my problem is written in the last post of the page 61

please i want help about online world cup 2010
when i go to play someone i cant choose a team its a very big problem i have ps3 120gbs slim what can i do to fix it??? i mean that if someone creates a session and i try to get it and choose a team it lacks and i cant choose a team
sr for my bad english

So it's the lag you're having problems with? Does this also happen when you're hosting a session?

when i enter a session the 60% of the times i cant choose team it stays on one team and i cant do anything
when i create a session i can always choose a team but some friends that enter my session cant choose a team
to fix it i tried many methots such us sorting by pressing L1 button and watched if i have problem in connection but i have excelend connection what do you thing is the problem and what can i do to fix it?

I managed to win the Online World Cup playing as Kazakhstan, was quite epic though. Won the first two group games then lost the third, won the second round easily but got taken to extra time for both the quarter and semi finals. Got to the final against some guy using Spain. Managed to keep it tight at the back and held on for a 0-0 after extra-time. Probably luck more than judgement but the other guy surely had not grasped the new penalty kick system, so I won 3-0 on penalties.

So that is a nice shiny gold trophy on PSN too because Kazakhstan are a 1* team in the game. Just need to repeat the trick with a 2* and 3* team and that pesky 4 player co-op trophy for Platinum.

By the way Wilkmyster, I had trouble looking for manual players. I had my options set to only find opponents using manual but in about 100 attempts I only found one opponent! :(

I'm sure someone would of answered if they knew how to help...

This isn't EA tech support after all :P

Only time I've not been able to select a team is when there is a poor connection between me and my opponent, but you say your connection is fine. So really no idea, sorry.

Something incredible happened to me.I was doing the normal WC campaign with Uruguay and at some point Forlan gets injured and missed 3 matches.So far it's normal but before he could even recover (4 matches after the first announcement btw) completely I received another announcement that he's again out for 3 games ....
How fucking retarded is that ?

That's great, I hope that kind of thing is in 11's MM, loads of times a player will come back from one injury only to break down in training or such and be injured again, it's called a Jeffers......

I have got all the online trophies now on PS3, including the two and three star wins. Really getting the knack of this which should bode well for FIFA 11 online when it gets released. I played a gobshite though for the three star final. I was Latvia, he was Brazil. He tried a few shots but could not score, I scored from my first shot, then moments later made it 2-0 with a 25 yarder from Karlsons (?) which was a fluke. He sent me a few abusive messages after that, which gave me more time on the ball and cheekily made it 3-0 under no pressure whatsoever. The fud disconnected to hand me a win and a trophy, before sending another foul-mouth tirade. Thank goodness for block lists.

Just the four player one left to "complete" the game, and I only have two pads. Why that is excellent EA, really good going.

i know that its difficult to find an answer to my problem in that forum sure its not ea help but how can i sent ea my problem where can i ask?

For all the hullaballoo about fifa manual and playing a fottball sim. Why can't I find manual or even semi players online. Everyones into this fully assissted settings and I get creamed due to the pace and pressing. I don't disconnect though even 7-0 down against a guy that knew every exploit in the book.

Also people disconnect when I'm leading...an I being naïve.
Btw fifa online plays like a bloody dream. Couldn't PES play like this? :(

I'll add you mate. I play full manual and i can't ever find anyone to play against. I'm not great, but i did beat a guy 3-2 who was playing on assisted. I was Croatia and he was Spain (predictable).

My PSN is onoharrison, so when you get a request you'll know it's me. :-)

00moroccohome.jpg

How is the online on the 360? Are there still loads of people playing the game, i remember back with the Euro game people kept playing it online long after the tournament had finished?

I have finally got Platinum for this game on PSN, so relieved after being stuck on 98% for about a week. A mate brought a couple of PS3 controllers along and we played CYC mode, we picked one striker and one defender each, got our strikers to get their ratings up to about 9, and then worked on the defenders to get past 7, and then played keep-ball.

I'll still play this game against the CPU though even though I have finished it as far as PSN is concerned, need the practice in for when I buy FIFA 11 in a few months. I'm shunning online mode though, all I seem to find is teenage gobshites who play as Spain and send sweary messages every time I beat them. Fuds.

Fifa games play so much better on Semi. The world will know this with Fifa11's pro-passing. :lol

I have a ps3 and I can't access online on my console due to the university restricting the network.I was wondering if there was a way to update the squads via USB keys

Doh I missed that part sorry, my mind automatically converts PS3 to 360 ;) Well in such case all you need is someone from here with a PS3 to copy the file to USB and upload somewhere I believe?

Codes for this shoes:

Adidas adiPure III TRX - Black/Sun HHDO-PWPM-IXZQ-OJOZ
adipure-iii-black-sun.jpg

Adidas F50 adizero - Black/Sun/Sun SGFS-TZPP-XCHH-MJMH
adidas-world-cup-bfd.jpg

Adidas F50 adizero - Chameleon VOKM-NEZT-JOQP-ULUT
adidas-f50-adizero-trx-fg-chameleon-purple-white-383.jpg

Adidas F50 adizero - Sun/Black/Gold YOZC-CVIF-JGKQ-JWTW
51Tp5zSlRJL.jpg

Adidas Predator_X - Black/Sun OCEG-ZCUH-XOBS-BNFU
G14109_650.jpg

I seem to have stumbled into the boot spotters thread by accident, so I'll add that Ashley Young was wearing those on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom