World Cup 2022 Qatar

Having soft penalties given immediately to unlock the games helped Argentina so much.
Seriously guys penalties laws has to change, not every contact should be rewarded as a penalty!!!
In fact, penalty kick is a boring thing and needs to be replaced by something else to have more goals of open plays or more interesting set pieces.

Anyways, the worst thing about Argentina winning is giving exagerated credit to Messi.

Seriously guys penalties laws has to change, not every contact should be rewarded as a penalty!
Yes, they are going down waaay too easily. And on a replay its hard to see how soft the touch was.
They should also start booking players for diving. If we can see on the replays how often players fake - so should they and it should be punished.
When Giroud touched Argentinian and he immediately covered his face and went down like he was punched by Mike Tyson - these sort of theatrics should never go unpunished.

Yes, they are going down waaay too easily. And on a replay its hard to see how soft the touch was.
They should also start booking players for diving. If we can see on the replays how often players fake - so should they and it should be punished.
When Giroud touched Argentinian and he immediately covered his face and went down like he was punched by Mike Tyson - these sort of theatrics should never go unpunished.
The same for French penalty though. And Thuram (?) was booked for blatant diving.

Anyway, for me the best team over the tournament won.

I personnally don't enjoy watching penalty kicks as they are uninteresting and an easier way to score, they are also a bigger reward than the foul itself.
And to make things worse, penalties are being given so easily and for the slightest touch.
When watch a highlights video for a game I always skip penalty goals, they are very boring, nothing special, so easy to score, and they allow games to be completely changed afterwards, and also they can make someone a goalscorer. Like Immobile scoring 36 with 14 penalties, while Higuain scored 36 wiith 0 or 1 penalty, it's not the same.

The same for French penalty though. And Thuram (?) was booked for blatant diving
Oh yeah - the first part of my post was about all players and all teams.
The second was about booking after, if the ref doesnt see it himself. During half time or whatnot. Something has to change coz its getting ridiculous.

This guy....As much sympathy i felt for him, cause he was misstreated by Arsenal ( i am an Arsenal fan) as a player/Goalkeeper, the same amount I started dislike him as a persona, after this World Cup.

Unless he is just trolling, very wierd behaviour, a lot of unnecessary trash talking, ala Lebron James, over fallen opponents, really don't know what's up in his mind.

This guy....As much sympathy i felt for him, cause he was misstreated by Arsenal as a player/Goalkeeper, the same amount I started dislike him as a persona, after this World Cup.

Unless he is just trolling, very wierd behaviour, a lot tradh talking, ala Lebron James, over fallen opponents, really don't know what's up in his mind.

Mostly trolling is part of the Argentinean actitude in fact, but we don't do it in the bad way, its hard to explain to outsiders of our culture, like you need to live around us to understand some of the things we do that can be misunderstood

This guy....As much sympathy i felt for him, cause he was misstreated by Arsenal ( i am an Arsenal fan) as a player/Goalkeeper, the same amount I started dislike him as a persona, after this World Cup.

Unless he is just trolling, very wierd behaviour, a lot of unnecessary trash talking, ala Lebron James, over fallen opponents, really don't know what's up in his mind.
I think its just part of his game.
Normally Id probably think he's being a dickhead, but I found it very funny after I heard how disgusted all commentators were and saw the faces of people around him when he did it.. :LOL: :LOL:

Mbappé is the best player in the world right now. :TU: Feel bad for him, he did everything possible.

Oh, and what a classless arrogant display by that keeper.

Not the result I wanted but oh well.. C'est La Vie.

Football goes on and there are a lot of leagues to watch/play! :BSCARF: :RSCARF:

Last edited:
Mostly trolling is part of the Argentinean actitude in fact, but we don't do it in the bad way, its hard to explain to outsiders of our culture, like you need to live around us to understand some of the things we do that can be misunderstood
Well i could comment a lot here, not to disagree, we just discuss not argue here eitherway, but i won't, cause i assume you're from Argentina, and it is your time to be happy now, i know how much Argentina people wanted with passion a World Cup.

So congrats, on the World Cup.

Just to add some points, i think you don't know, but i am from Greece, so it's my speciallity to understand other cultures habits, that seem "strange", cause i think we have similar modern culture , maybe the Greek culture seems worse, cause it combines the worst aspects of most cultures, and some things we do , look like we are Orks or Uruk-Hai.

But even being Greek, i found his gesture very inappropriate, given the place and the timing he did it.

Now for the pure football part, although Messi gets all the credit, for me he wasn't MVP neither in this WC , nor in the recent Copa America you won.

In the Copa America, Di Maria was my MVP, and in this World Cup, the stability factors for me were Acuna, Mac Allister and Di Maria (less this time). After was Martinez the GK, and then Messi, always speaking about my view, and always based on the performance on the pitch, not generally, at general the Spiritual Leader of this Argentina was always Messi, in this tournament.

Anyway, congratulations again for the trophy 🏆🙂

That wasn't a match, that was the story of a child in school on a computer, using Microsoft Word, to do a piece of work on a topic of interest.

That child let his imagination run free.

So many twists and turns, nothing taken for granted.

I'm more concerned about the face of that Qatar's representative who invested all his gasoline into this. His face was like:

"That rare glove selected and made from pure materials was all this time in our mosque blessed by our highest priests, and now this guy Dibu is measuring his d__k with it...What an effort!!!"

Back
Top Bottom