World Cup 2022 Qatar

@The Moroccan Congratulations on a historic World Cup my friend! :TU:

- First African team to reach a Semifinal!
- Moroccan fans have shown a lot of passion. To me the best fans of the Cup! :RSCARF:
- Your players played their hearts out!! Running after every ball, you could feel the pride and the love for their colors!
- I think Morocco captivated a lot of people outside of your home country, including here at evoweb. :)
- The ultimate underdogs. I would've loved to have seen you guys vs Croatia in the final. I'm really looking forward to the third place match!

I hope this is the start of something very great for African Football! More exposure to their leagues. At least I would love to see this happening :)

Last edited:
Wow what a run guys, I always had this scenario in my dreams and while playing PES. This is definitely the greatest moment of my life. I'm so proud of this team, of the fans and of you aswell you had to witness this and cheer for Morocco.

I have never thought that fans from different country would root for Morocco, I have never thought that we will go out and celebrate with strangers on the street for two weeks.

Unfortunately, this fairytale had came to an end, not a bad ending albeit, losing to the champions of the world isn't something to be mad about. But hey, we're in the top 4!

How the hell that's not foul ?

Come on bro 😂 that's probably the greatest tackle of the entire tournament.

Let me counter-ask, how is Boufal's yellow card is not a penalty for Morocco? There should be two penalties though, that moment when the French defender brought Amallah down in the penalty box?

I mean I'm not mad about losing this match cuz we lost against a great team, but I am so mad about the refereeing bias in this game ngl

Wow what a run guys, I always had this scenario in my dreams and while playing PES. This is definitely the greatest moment of my life. I'm so proud of this team, of the fans and of you aswell you had to witness this and cheer for Morocco.
We were glad to accompany you on your incredible journey bro!! So glad to hear that this is the greatest moment of your life, your team made your country and your people proud. :) I for one lived vicariously through Morocco and Croatia once my favorite Korea bowed out of the cup.. It's not over still there is one more match to play!!

There are two third place matches that will remain amongst my most expected matches: Korea vs Turkey in 2002 and Morocco vs Croatia in 2022! To be honest I am looking forward to it even more than the final. Two of my favorite teams in the entire World Cup, a match for pride and sportsmanship!! :RSCARF: :BSCARF: :TU::TU:

This was also the worst camera work of the tournament. I swear, every time Mbappé gets the ball at pace, they zoom way in, and on this occasion, you see him dust a guy and only see him go sliding by. For the love of the game, please stop this shit and show us the entire play as it unfolds.

It's more cameraman got fooled by mbappe, remember zlatan solo goal, lol.

I think cameraman thought mbappe would slow down his speed like suarez vs ghana but instead he smoked them, lol.

This was also the worst camera work of the tournament. I swear, every time Mbappé gets the ball at pace, they zoom way in, and on this occasion, you see him dust a guy and only see him go sliding by. For the love of the game, please stop this shit and show us the entire play as it unfolds.
Ngl I laughed my arse off when he dusted Dari out, I think they need better broadcast camera modules, why not borrow some from PES?
Let me counter-ask, how is Boufal's yellow card is not a penalty for Morocco?
To implify, here is an illustration
FB_IMG_1671061697160.jpg
We were glad to accompany you on your incredible journey bro!! So glad to hear that this is the greatest moment of your life, your team made your country and your people proud. :) I for one lived vicariously through Morocco and Croatia once my favorite Korea bowed out of the cup.. It's not over still there is one more match to play!!

There are two third place matches that will remain amongst my most expected matches: Korea vs Turkey in 2002 and Morocco vs Croatia in 2022! To be honest I am looking forward to it even more than the final. Two of my favorite teams in the entire World Cup, a match for pride and sportsmanship!! :RSCARF: :BSCARF: :TU::TU:
Both the remaining matches are going to be hell of a game!!

Fair fucks to Morocco. You have played much better than I expected and you really gave France a tough battle.

Im not gonna lie - I was supporting France, purely from the Final spectacle perspective. I think Argentina - France will be a better match. Morocco has achieved more than anyone thought possible and France, overal, was the best and most consistent team of the tournament.

But Morocco has shown heart and guts I havent seen in a while and I will be supporting them to get the third place.

Congrats to both. Great game.

Ps. Griezmann is the best MF of the tournament. Fucker is everywhere. Savage player.

at Atletico they are probably rubbing their palms that once again they can sell him over price after this tournament to some idiot who doesnt know he cant maintain form for a season
PointlessCanineGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Well, fuck me.

This is so rigged it's embarrassing.
I was searching to quote you. This is an unrepeated streak of soft penalties, unlocking the game for Argentina.

I would swear this only used to happen in Greek Superleague.

France, to be fair, is staying in the shadows till, now and don't diserve anything, if they don't show some fighting spirit, at least. It's like they have already quitted.

Back
Top Bottom