Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

If he meant the loading before the match, then:

a) I've noticed that you get different times of that happening, some people reported a minute or so, some reported only couple seconds, that's my case
b) it is due to kitserver construction

For me the loading is a couple seconds (although on a previous release it was about a minute) but it only happened on my first match, then it was fine until the next time I played.

That't correct.

The reason for the delay is that kitserver is loading all the graphical stuff, so it's 100% kitserver related.

If someone doesn't want to wait that one time per loading we9le, he can disable kitserver, but probably everybody knows repercusions of that.

cheers

You need K_patch. The option file alone won't do, as you will have problems with the visuals of the players.

Find k_patch and you will be good.

cheers

i have that when the game starts some of the player names are not right

i have that when the game starts some of the player names are not right
The only thing I can tell you is that it shouldn't be like that.

I played with k_patch for a long time, and I know for a fact the names should not be "not right".

That leaves only you as a factor, in the meaning of a word, that you must have done something wrong.

Reinstall the game and k_patch and follow the instructions to the dot.

can any one help me!

i want to download We9Le but i searched about it

i can't get links

can anyone kindly give me links to download the game

All you need regarding we9le is always at the bastion of we9le, remember.

weplaywe.pl

cheers

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/faq.php?faq=ewfaq#faq_ew_rules

1) Don't post any information that is illegal or related to illegal activities. Piracy is included in this rule - any messages relating to illegally copying or downloading games are prohibited. See below for further clarification. The moderators and administrators may act if they feel a message is "hinting" towards illegal activities as well.

This rule also have to be on private messages or not

please , give us more illustration

There are some problems from weekend at the person who is hosting the server. We have to wait till the problems are solved.

There are some problems from weekend at the person who is hosting the server. We have to wait till the problems are solved.

ok i'm waiting
thanks for ur patch in the weplaywe forum
it's awesome
i have downloaded it and tasted it offline

Yair interesting patch but the gameplay has some serious problems.
Player positioning is abit strange. Its like they are only ever attack or defending. Hard to get support from teammates especially with build up play unless i use a special option file that tones down attack and defend stats which also destroys other aspects of the game play.

The goal keeper is nicely aggressive but he has a speed hack which makes him move at an unrealistic speed. I love the spectacular saves they make.

15 minute halves are unplayable due to stamina drop and excessive injuries. I mean 4 yellow crosses in every game and its not even from slide tackles. 1 time my player went to head the ball and played a death animation. Stretchers off players should have a chance to come back and maybe a bit quicker. It's almost certain for a stretchered player to be injured. sometimes even the first tackle on a player makes him injured.

Due to the new dynamic ball physics players miss judge the ball flight at an over exagerrated rate seems there needs to be a major awareness boost to cancel this effect cos it basically affects air balls the most.
New ball physics also destroys manual crossing (Type 5).
The ball is too slow and too curved which means defence and keepers always gets to recover.
Ball control animations take too long regardless of player and in midfield it just makes the game clunky.

360 dribbling seems it will only be possible through re-hacking the games agility, dribble accuracy and the distance they knock the ball to.
It would be nice if the ball bobbled a bit more as well especially after every touch. it makes things look fresh and different. Its also one of the main reasons its hard to tackle messi in real life as the balls is more likely to roll over your feet or suddenly go up which means your tackle hits under the ball.

R1+R2 + diagonal could probably knock the ball a bit further cos defenders in the game are just too fast regardless of skill.

Back
Top Bottom