Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

how can we unlock all items in PES shop? I tried with PES fan editor but it doesn't work. Reason we need unlocked OF is

1) for 6 star difficulty
2) Some players that are from PES SHOP are locked in the OF so they show up in the roster as blank players with japanese words.. probably meaning players are locked. FC st. Pauli is one team like that. ive also seen some GKs in EPL locked also.

You may try my way for the easy obtaining of PES points for Pes shop unlocking the things you need. 1. Start an international league. 2. Select only two teams to enter the league. 3. You will only have to play two games and will earn match winning points and 1,500 PES points each time you win the league. Good luck!:BOP:

when I play vs my friend via GS5, ingame chat (R2 chat) is on korean...can I somehow have latin words?
When you open chat, on the left of the letters list, there are systems of alphabet to pick from. One is "Kata" something, and that one gives you english letters.

cheers

Weird enough, it is working now after rebooting the pc.
:TU:

Interested in playing online ? ;)

thanks Uladar and satan_hussein .. :D I will try cheatomatic first and if it doesn't work I will do international league. If I unlock all players and 6 star, I will upload the OF for everyone.

Anyone know why certain players is missing when trying to play master league? I started a ML game as Liverpool and Babel doesn't exist. He does when playing exhibition matches or looking in the editor.

Im having hard time to register there, I cant seem to pass "the bot question" :SHOCK:

ontopic
Im desperate to find some other sounds or commentaries for WE9LE
can someone find anything?

Hi everybody here:BYE:! After many years I'm back to this beautiful WE9LE too. I'd like to try this great patch and since many days I'm trying to download it and also the stadiums patch using all the links Uladar listed up, but no chance to get it. I followed the instructions inserting figures and push the green button "скачать", but download doesn't start and appears a weird page with Russian characters:RANT:.
I'm also registered by pesgame.net and I have tried several times from different desktops and notebooks in different hour time, but always the same from there too. I think it's a problem with the server here in Japan.
Therefore, could anybody please upload them on a file-sharing site (like megaupload) or send to me per PM:WORSHIP:? I'll really appreciate it very much!
Thanks in advance,
George

Hi everybody here:BYE:! After many years I'm back to this beautiful WE9LE too.
Good choice ;)

I'd like to try this great patch and since many days I'm trying to download it and also the stadiums patch using all the links Uladar listed up, but no chance to get it. I followed the instructions inserting figures and push the green button "скачать", but download doesn't start and appears a weird page with Russian characters:RANT:.
I'm also registered by pesgame.net and I have tried several times from different desktops and notebooks in different hour time, but always the same from there too. I think it's a problem with the server here in Japan.
Therefore, could anybody please upload them on a file-sharing site (like megaupload) or send to me per PM:WORSHIP:? I'll really appreciate it very much!
Thanks in advance,
George
I would... if you only would enable the PM's ;)

Anyways, it's your lucky day:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

ps. If you would like to play online, join my facebook group, that I just created.

cheers

so guys i just need that patch posted by uladar to play we9le in fully english and updated to 010/011 with kitserver etc. ?

can it be that simple?
no renaming editing etc. with other programs? fully automatic install?

thx in advance

I tried to download that russian file thing but it took 2 hours got about half way through and my browser crashed (grrrr). Anyway is there a quicker source to download it from (e.g torrent etc), i can't tell if it took ages because a)my net really sucks b)cause the server is in Russia or c)combo of both.

I'm going to go to campus next week to try there if not because usually i can get about a 1mb/s download speed.

Last edited:
I tried to download that russian file thing but it took 2 hours got about half way through and my browser crashed (grrrr). Anyway is there a quicker source to download it from (e.g torrent etc), i can't tell if it took ages because a)my net really sucks b)cause the server is in Russia or c)combo of both.

I'm going to go to campus next week to try there if not because usually i can get about a 1mb/s download speed.
You playing WE9LE?

How did you miss my thread mate? :CONFUSE:

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=62133

;)

Join our group, I'll hook you up with everything. (I modifided russian patch, cause it had couple bugs that crashed the game, so don't download the one from here)

cheers

Hey guys, just a quick question! Is there a sort of patch that just translate the text from korean to english?

I know there is the k_text.afs on the first page, but that file also change graphics and other stuff and I would like to avoid that, I just would like the english translation and no other modifications to the original graphic.

Is that possible? :)

Hey guys, just a quick question! Is there a sort of patch that just translate the text from korean to english?

I know there is the k_text.afs on the first page, but that file also change graphics and other stuff and I would like to avoid that, I just would like the english translation and no other modifications to the original graphic.

Is that possible? :)
You would have to edit k_text with DKZ Studio, and export just the files responsible for translation, without the "graphical" stuff. After that, you'd have to import those files to the default k_text.

So yes, in theory it's doable, but you would have to spend considered amount of time, to find the correct files to export, unless someone can give you the exact list, but I think the chances of that are very slim.

ps. Venchia, have you heard about our WE9LE group on fb?

cheers

oh i miss liveware so much after the massive graphic attack i just cant get back to this game, in my opinion the graphics for pes 2011 is at its peak, i hope pes 2012 is a pure reflection of all the pes series

I agree the graphics pull of pes2011 is not allowing me too enjoy any of the older games(pes6 & we9le). True their are bugs in 2011 which were not evident in it predecessors but overall pes2011 patched up makes a very good game. I'm finding pes6 players exploiting all of it bugs more and more and it becoming a bind to play.

oh i miss liveware so much after the massive graphic attack i just cant get back to this game, in my opinion the graphics for pes 2011 is at its peak, i hope pes 2012 is a pure reflection of all the pes series
So for you guys graphics > realism of gameplay?

Fair argument, and nobody will criticise you for it, if that's the hierarchy of priorities for you, you are free to do so.

But I have to say, thankfully there are still many(especialy the ones from the "early days") who don't share that view, and gameplay and realism is still the ultimate goal for PES games. Graphics is nice addition, but it's just that. A bonus.

ps. Personaly... I think the graphics of WE9LE with kitserver are awsome enough. I play with all graphic card settings to full(like anisotropic filtering, antialiasing and all this stuff) and to me, the game looks great. But I still remember that game YouTube - nba lakers vs celtics (1989)so what do I know ;)

Also, the graphical part of WE9LE is much better than for example, PES6. Konami use to have a strange "strategy" during the development of his football series! Even if a lot of people doesn't like anymore the graphic of WE9LE, I have to say that it has some nice additions to the series, for example:

- Possibility to mix kit as you wish (socks, pants, shirts)
- Snow
- The atmosphere on the pitch is great (sounds, crowd reactions, flash of cameras)
- Players get dirty during a match

All those things were present only in WE9/PES5/WE9LE...already in PES6 all those things were removed, without a reason. In PES2011 we cannot even choose short socks for our players....

That's true, maybe the game is getting old, but for me it has a wonderful atmosphere and most important of all...is an hell of a fun to play! I have an xbox360 with Fifa11 and Pes2011, but I dont play those games often. Pes2011 is really not a good game, even graphically I prefer Fifa hands down...but WE9LE is always the best for me till now!

my 2 cents!

I wish master Juce would release an updated version of his kitservers for WE9LE. I talked with him some times ago and he said he still enjoys this old title :)

What do you mean?

ps. Do you know about WE9LE fb group?

I just mean that I hope one day master juce will add support, for example, to PES6 kits made 512x512, since there are a lot of kitmakers that beautifully make kits with this standard but they are not compatible with WE9LE kitserver :)

I know about the group, but I don't play online (at least for now), I have some friends with which I play every week at home :) But I support your love for the game and till I can I will support WE9LE, best soccer game ever! It's just addictive!

Ciao dall'Italia!

I just mean that I hope one day master juce will add support, for example, to PES6 kits made 512x512, since there are a lot of kitmakers that beautifully make kits with this standard but they are not compatible with WE9LE kitserver :)
We'll see, we'll see ;)

I know about the group, but I don't play online (at least for now), I have some friends with which I play every week at home :)
a) the group is for we9le GAMERS, not for people who want to play online ;)
b) why you don't want to play online?

But I support your love for the game and till I can I will support WE9LE, best soccer game ever! It's just addictive!
:WORSHIP: WE9LE :WORSHIP:

a) the group is for we9le GAMERS, not for people who want to play online ;)
b) why you don't want to play online?

a) Good then! I will subscribe :)

b) I don't play online because I like to play with the editing I do myself, because I don't like really much heavy graphical modified WE9LE, I like too much the original Konami textures and looks (especially original stadiums and so on) ;)

a) Good then! I will subscribe :)
Great :COOL:

Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (WE9LE PC) - WEplayWE
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

b) I don't play online because I like to play with the editing I do myself, because I don't like really much heavy graphical modified WE9LE, I like too much the original Konami textures and looks (especially original stadiums and so on) ;)
I see...

Well couple things about it ;)

a) you can still play the way you like it offline, and only if you play online you would use "modified" visuals
b) you can use ingame(default) stadiums when you play online

A bit off topic here but still on the major issue of WE9LE. In the edit mode when choosing a player face is it possible to use a preset face for any player (like it was in PES6 when you could use any preset face for any random player). I've been trying to do so but I'm unable to all I get is the ability to manually edit a player's face (choosing individual eyes to jaw).

Still haven't been able to fix ML. :(
Some of the players disappear in ML mode for some reason I haven't been able to find. E.g Kuyt and Babel for Liverpool.
I guess I'll stick to FM for my football gaming needs.

A bit off topic here but still on the major issue of WE9LE. In the edit mode when choosing a player face is it possible to use a preset face for any player (like it was in PES6 when you could use any preset face for any random player). I've been trying to do so but I'm unable to all I get is the ability to manually edit a player's face (choosing individual eyes to jaw).
I'm not aware of this option. But... the preset faces still are not as good as the ones that are available through kitserver.

However, if you want to use them anyway, you need original 0_text and inside, you will find the preset faces done by KONAMI. Now all you need is to find the ID of the players from the different database, and change their name to the coresponding one in original database, and also you need to copy the face bin, if there is none anymore.

I don't think it's worth the hastle though.

I guess I'll stick to FM for my football gaming needs.
FM is a managaer game, PES is simulation. Two completely different games. If you were comparing FM with say Total Manager, I could understand your point.

FM is a managaer game, PES is simulation. Two completely different games. If you were comparing FM with say Total Manager, I could understand your point.

Yes, they're very different games, but they're both football games to me. ;)
I don't think I'm going to spend a huge amount of time just to get this game working properly. I didn't mean to start a debate about it.

Yes, they're very different games, but they're both football games to me. ;)
True the genre is the same, but it's like saying... well I don't like how Panzer General was made, so I'm going back to Call of Duty :P

You know what I'm saying? ;)

I don't think I'm going to spend a huge amount of time just to get this game working properly.
Why do you assume it will take lots of time?

I didn't mean to start a debate about it.
I know ;) It's cool, we're just talking.

Back
Top Bottom