Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

True the genre is the same, but it's like saying... well I don't like how Panzer General was made, so I'm going back to Call of Duty :P

You know what I'm saying? ;)

Yeah, of course. :)
It's just that both fill my need for a football game despite being so different. :P
It's not that I don't like the game. It's the best football game I've played with a good optionsfile.

Why do you assume it will take lots of time?

I have to manuelly replace all players in my options file with players from another optionsfile. I want to use the stats etc. from the later one but it's buggy somehow and players magically disappear when I play ML so I cannot use it. I would also have to change the ID of almost all players to get the kitserver faces etc. to be correct.

Exhibition matches etc. works fine but ML doesn't for some reason.

It's the best football game I've played
Thumbsup for that.

I have to manuelly replace all players in my options file with players from another optionsfile. I want to use the stats etc. from the later one but it's buggy somehow and players magically disappear when I play ML so I cannot use it. I would also have to change the ID of almost all players to get the kitserver faces etc. to be correct.

Exhibition matches etc. works fine but ML doesn't for some reason.
Which options file are you reffering to?

Thumbsup for that.

Which options file are you reffering to?

One from the Pes5-club patch and then another one I've downloaded.

The kitserver only works correctly with the pes5-club one so if I'm going to use the other one which seem to be working I would have to change the ID of all players.

One from the Pes5-club patch and then another one I've downloaded.

The kitserver only works correctly with the pes5-club one so if I'm going to use the other one which seem to be working I would have to change the ID of all players.
Try the patch from our group. It's based on pes5-club patch, but there are some corrections made due to some bugs. Maybe this will work for you.

Hey guys, is anyone able to make the kitserver speeder to work? In my log file I get:

{KLOAD} ReadConfig: new dll (id=14) is named "kitserver\speeder.dll"
{KLOAD} Loading module "kitserver\speeder.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module SPEEDER ("Speeder Module 5.0.0.0")
{KLOAD} ... was successful!
{SPEEDER} count.factor = 0.86
{SPEEDER} module initialized.

But the gamespeed stays the same as if 1.00 or any other count.factor. I've even tried extreme values like 0.10 or 2.00 but the game plays exactly the same.

Btw soyo where can I get your patch?

Hey guys, is anyone able to make the kitserver speeder to work? In my log file I get:

{KLOAD} ReadConfig: new dll (id=14) is named "kitserver\speeder.dll"
{KLOAD} Loading module "kitserver\speeder.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module SPEEDER ("Speeder Module 5.0.0.0")
{KLOAD} ... was successful!
{SPEEDER} count.factor = 0.86
{SPEEDER} module initialized.

But the gamespeed stays the same as if 1.00 or any other count.factor. I've even tried extreme values like 0.10 or 2.00 but the game plays exactly the same.
Can't tell about yours, but it works without problems with the patch we use.

Btw soyo where can I get your patch?
weplaywe.pl -> Technical Problems & Tutorials -> Looking for the way to play WE9LE? Look here!!!

BTW, it's not "my" or "our" patch, just to be fair to russian scene. The russian scene(credits inside the patch) did like 95% of the job done, so the credit goes to them. What I did, was correct few of their bugs that made game crash, and also adjust it so we can play it online.

We will however make our own patch. If anybody would like to be part of it, to make it even better they can contact me through PM.

ps. If you decide to join us, to play couple matches online from time to time, keep in mind we don't use speeder when we play online.

Is it the pes5-club patch? Because I already have it... The only bugs I've fouund is that the kits are stretched and the lineups totally random... And obviously that the speeder won't work.

I don't know if I'll be able to play online due to my poor connection, but I'll try!

Is it the pes5-club patch?
It is based on that, but the bugs I fixed have nothing to do with the database or roster. Those are actually the bugs that make the game crash at random, and I doubt you want that :>

You need the patch we are using, not only because of that, but also because 2 people playing eachother must have the same database, and everybody at our group play with this patch. So either way, you need to dl it.

And obviously that the speeder won't work.
It works in the patch we use, but I don't recommend it. Try V_Sync solution, or Fraps FPS limitation to slow the game down, if it's unnaturaly fast for you.

I don't know if I'll be able to play online due to my poor connection, but I'll try!
I see you're from Brasil... Well you won't be able to play "normaly" with me I can tell you that right now ;)

I'm from Poland. However, there are a few guys on our group from south america, and more from north america. You can try to play with them. Also if you have some friend(s) in Brasil, you can tell them to dl the game and try to play with them. It should be ok.

Last edited:
Hey I'm a virgin to this site so plz bare with me...1st off I'll like too knw the difference between Pes 06 & this game. 2ndly do u have 2011 updates for this We9L? plz help me out because I love Pes 06 but I'm so interested in played We9l

Do i need the original game and then apply the asf file?
You need a default instalation of the game, and then apply the patch. I've send you all the info you need on PM.

cheers

Hey I'm a virgin to this site so plz bare with me...1st off I'll like too knw the difference between Pes 06 & this game.
I already talked so much about it, so it's hard to repeat it again ;)

PES6 is very arcade game, focused on offense. WE9LE is the most ballanced game ever, which makes it the most realistic football game ever released.

2ndly do u have 2011 updates for this We9L? plz help me out because I love Pes 06 but I'm so interested in played We9l
We do use a patch that has 2010/2011 squads. We're gonna make a new patch though with more variaty of teams, and overally better done.

If you're interested in the game check PM. I've sent you info there.

cheers

How can I disable the classic national teams? They're a pain in the arse since they get used a lot if I do random national tournaments. I guess the patch/OF I'm using have unlocked them, do I need an editor to disable them again? If so, anyone know which editor I can use to disable?

PES6 is very arcade game, focused on offense. WE9LE is the most ballanced game ever, which makes it the most realistic football game ever released.

This is bullshЕt ;)
I've played both, and lots of it, but WE9LE is no better or worse than PES 6. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, but it is foolish to think that one is more arcade than the other.
Nevertheless, for me PES 6 is more balanced and enjoyable game, with better shots, passing and dribbling, have great online mode and suport.
WE9LE is a great game , with better GK and A.I. and more responsible defense system, for good or not, and always will have a small fan base to support it.

Last edited:
This is bullshЕt ;)
I've played both, and lots of it, but WE9LE is no better or worse than PES 6. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, but it is foolish to think that one is more arcade than the other.
Nevertheless, for me PES 6 is more balanced and enjoyable game, with better shots, passing and dribbling, have great online mode and suport.
WE9LE is a great game , with better GK and A.I. and more responsible defense system, for good or not, and always will have a small fan base to support it.
Hey. Thanks for your opinion.

"WE9LE will always have a small fanbase" - yeah probably. But it's not argument for or against a game, unless you didn't hint at it.

As for meritum of what you said about pes6 vs we9le, I'm too old gamer to argue now, but there is no doubt in my mind about what I said is true. We can talk it to death and it probably won't change the opinion either way.

Case for me, and for people I know is simple. Pes6 is great game if you want to have fun, just fun, while we9le is the game if you want to have as close expierience to realistic football as possible. Obviously that doesn't mean when you play we9le you feel like you are on the actuall field. Notice I used the wording "as close to realism", not realistic as in real life.

I still remember when I was a guest on the polish championship tournament of pes6, and I saw an 10 year old kid or something, go all the way to the final and win the whole thing, simply cause he played with Ronaldinho and he could turn and twist as long is it took for his opponent to just go nuts. This is a bit of simplistic approach to this game and I appologise it, but I did play my fair share of pes6 and I know what this game is all about.

Nobody will tell me you can win in this game by playing defense. Nobody.

You can win in we9le by playing defense though.

And this is the difference in a nutshell between these 2 particular games. Sure I could elaborate more and more, but don't see a point really ;)

cheers

i want the game to be fully in english, right now after install only some parts are english, the others like the description text and the options menus are in korean

i first want to play the naked game with original OF and no patches!
so is there an easy way to make the vanilla game in english?

edit
cant even get the right resolution to work with kitserver 5.4.0, deleted the # infront of the lines in kload.cfg and wrote my native res. in there, still some low res. ingame, off course i checkd the widescreen fix in the lodcfg kitserver

hate to go back to some old pes and having issues.. keeps me away from playing

Last edited:
Hey soyo have you seen any progress in terms of editing when it comes to WE9LE. The only reason PES 6 is still playable is because of the vast amount of customization done to it not excluding those beautifully rendered HD stadiums.

There are some stadiums i ve managed to import hd grass into,,,but only problem with stadiums for we9le to have all these pes6 details is 1mb boundary for stad1_main size because of kitserver problem,,we need to ask juice to fix this kitserver problem,,,

But stadium grass looks very good now:

stadiums link: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=67117

Also kristian is working on new season patch for we9le and pes 5 and it will be released soon i think,,so this fantastic game will live

Last edited:
1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 is hardcoded deep into the game. It is near impossible for anybody to change that by playing with the hex editors. It would have to be done by Konami on the code itself.

Even juce or reddwarf can't help our case here.

It would seem though that it should be easy to change, as you can play 2 vs 2 online already. Just not on 4 PC's, but only on 2. So 2 players on 1 PC, and are playing against other PC, which also has 2 players on it. It would seem it would be easy to modify that, but unfortunetly it's not, unless some of you have grave knoledge of hex editing and network protocols construction.

Lucas

Back
Top Bottom