Which Player, Coach, Club and National Team do you hate most ?

Lol - this thread was only to go in one direction!

Player - Joey Barton
Coach - O'Neill (going back years and years)
Club - Barcelona (more to do with their fans than the team)
NT - None really.

...and an injury to Torres to see you lot relegated. ;)

I've never known such an overrated manager as in Crappa Benitez and such an overrated squad of mediocre players in L'pool. You have your history, granted - but that isn't enough in the football world today I'm afraid. Any of you seen the latest Gilette advert with Henry, Roger Federer and Tiger Woods? They ALL say that yesterday doesn't concern them, being the best NOW does and right now, Liverpool football club are a joke.

Do you see any other club's supporters ranting on about their history at EVERY given chance? No. It's just L'pool supporters because that is ALL they have - no-one fears you lot anymore, not even Havant & Waterlooville.

Right now, we're the Champions and are favourites to retain the title - you lot are fighting to get a European place. When was the last time United were worried about a Champions League place? As each year goes on, you're history keeps getting in the way of you achieving success NOW. You don't hear Real Madrid and AC Milan supporters going on about the past, because they all want success NOW. I bet NONE of you here have seen L'pool win a title, you are not old enough and it was so fucking long ago now. I don't know why I am debating with you guys anyway, I bet most of you have only ever seen L'pool on 'Match of the Day', I think only Antred is the true Scouser on these forums. ;)

Anyway, interesting thread guys! :)

Plan M, you can dream on. And keep crapping. Being in the champions league, and winning are 2 diff things my boy.

Oh and yeah,

5 TIMES Plan M.

:lol:

Like I said, always with the history. You enjoy watching us being the team to beat that everyone is talking about from now on! Liverpool AREN'T great anymore. ;)

Last edited:
2005, and 2007 are history now? ManU have been great in the league, but their record in Champions League is pretty poor compared to Liverpool in the past few years.

@ Abhishek,

Plan M just wont get it. They're first degree hypocrites, just like the team and the gaffer. They will keep bringing it back to the EPL, which we already know they play well in, but wont admit about them being shit in Europe.

@ Plan M,

Munich is history...why remember it? (NO OFFENCE TO ANY PERSON OR CLUB HERE, JUST EXPLAINING TO A HATER THAT HISTORY IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE FUTURE AND PRESENT) History has no meaning like you say. So....why still remember the Munich disaster? It's because, people like you will only respect you're history and not that of others. Fact.

Fact is, Liverpool have been great always, and still are. A Manc obviously cant admit it. Because Mancs ain't programmed to respect or think objectively.

We admit that at present you are 'great' (apparently, sneaking off points and fouling all about the park), but dont forget, this great time wont last forever. So you can start hunting for a new club to 'support'.

Oh and yeah, HISTORICALLY speaking:

5 TIMES!

Does that shitty devil team have a European Cup for keeps? No? I hear you.

Last edited:
@ Abhishek,

Plan M just wont get it. They're first degree hypocrites, just like the team and the gaffer.

@ Plan M,

Munich is history...why remember it?

hey man i understand what your saying, but some people might not, be careful, your statement could be misunderstood

I think he is just raising a point, I don't think it's offensive.

And regarding Utd not being great forever, I'm pretty sure they will be challenging for titles for many years yet. Utd have always been a big club even if a not so successful one. Fergie changed that, he got them the trophies and there is no denying they are the biggest team in England at the moment. Careful with all the talk about trophies, the way things are going it won't be too many years before they overtake Liverpool's league wins, it wasn't too long ago that they only had like 3 or 4..

England are the best team in the World, we won the World Cup in 1966, remember?

Well if we're going there I'd say Arsenal probably have the most consistant history. That's gotta count for something ;)

You really need a trophy THIS season but you have definately been one of them best teams over the last two decades.

Thing is, I don't remember us winning the European Cup in 1968 because I WASN'T BORN! I've watched us transform from a team with problems throughout the 80s to the awesome team that we are now. History is important, YES but do you think Arsene Wenger or Alex Ferguson say to their players "Don't worry about today's match, we have a great history." :lol:

England are the best team in the World, we won the World Cup in 1966, remember?

The world remembers them, too bad if you dont.

And I can now safely say, that you are a hater, and wont argue with facts, exactly like a typical Manc supporter.

And like someone mentioned above, Form IS really temporary, Class is permanent. Go play some good clean football, and when you do, we can continue arguing.

Last edited:
You're just the type of bloke who sits at the pub and talks about "the good old days" with his mates, totally oblivious to what's going on in the football world today. Oh well, lets just agree to disagree mate. :)

Thing is, I don't remember us winning the European Cup in 1968 because I WASN'T BORN! I've watched us transform from a team with problems throughout the 80s to the awesome team that we are now. History is important, YES but do you think Arsene Wenger or Alex Ferguson say to their players "Don't worry about today's match, we have a great history." :lol:

No, but i think its good that Wenger can say "look at what this club has achieved over the last century, you're part of something special". Chelsea have no history and bought their way to the top so no one respected them, apart from Blackburn everyone else earned what they achieved and weren't gifted it. History is important, not as important as the present but thats what foundations are built on. If Utd were shit now but won this lot in the 80s I'd like to see what you're views were then.

Both teams (utd and l'pool)are very special in world football, think of the people that support teams all there life and see them win nothing. Newcastle springs to mind, both clubs are blessed

I´m a football lover not a hater.. but im not very found of:

Player: Ashley Cole (nothin to do with his skills on the pitch)
Coach: Ancelotti
Clubs: Juve...Villarreal and Valencia (ovious reasons)
National Team: Germany & Greece

Clubs : Liverpool
being a Man Utd fan you grow to hate this club with a vengeance. I've never been too fond of most of their players! they think they're the best team in europe and in england despite not winning the league in bloody ages! they're fans are very hostile and its a simple case of 'if u hate us, we hate you'

National Team : Croatia
although i admire Croatia for showing their spirit and coming all all guns blazing against us, ill never forgive them for preventing us from playin in Euro 2008.

hostile fans?

NO WE'RE FUCKING NOT!:lmao:

erm really we're not. Please go around the clubs of Europe and ask the fans what they think of us. I hazzard a guess that the vast majority of them apart from Italians will have very positive things to say.

Plan M, please cancel your sky subscription for the love of god. You really are blinded.

And no I don't think Vidic or Ferdinand are an improvement on Carra or Agger, heck even a young Hyypia.

hostile fans?

I hazzard a guess that the vast majority of them apart from Italians will have very positive things to say.

?
why italian people shouldn't say positive things about liverpool fans?

apart from juve ultras everybody here in italy has a huuge respect for liverpool fans.

you're probably the most "italian style" fans in england. very passionate and loud.... but without the tipycal italian exaggerations ;)

lol, nah just I have heard that alot of Italian ultras hate English fans full stop. And yeh, Juve don't like us!

well, the ultras hate everybody, not just the english... they even hate each others.... and i think they don't really like themselves too :lol:

but the ultras are just 5\6% of the italian fans population, so they don't really represent the italian fans community ;)

Peter, if any English team was the win the CL, I'd want Liverpool. They resemble Milan the most and don't seem to whine as much as other teams! (no offense intended there ;))

Do you mean the supporters or the club Milanista? Because the Reds supporters here do nothing but moan!

Anyway, balls to Europe - anyone can win it now as Porto and L'pool have proved over the last few seasons. The league is what EVERY Premiership player wants to win, even Jamie Carragher says so in an interview in FourFourTwo magazine. The European Cup doesn't prove how good you are overall, look at where Milan and L'pool are in their respective leagues this season...and as for calling me "blind", you are well and truly blind if you think otherwise about this post.

Ask any player in Europe, and they'll say the trophy to win is the Champions League.

Obviously, Liverpool fans want to win the Premier League since we haven't won the league for so long.

But the Champions League IS the biggest trophy in football, after the World Cup.

And anyways, if you are going to judge supporters of a club on an internet forum, then we should just forget this argument :)

Oh I'm not mate and I expect you lot to do the same :)

I do agree, the Champions League is a MASSIVE trophy that we need to win again as you do with the league. ALTHOUGH if someone asked me every year "What would you prefer to win this season?" I would say the league EVERY time. That is our bread & butter. :)

I'd like to add that for me, winning the league is special because I live in a town surrounded by L'pool and Arsenal supporters. It's always great banter at the pub.

Back
Top Bottom