Which Player, Coach, Club and National Team do you hate most ?

You know, Tuta, it's not only Domenech.. some players during the Euro 2008 qualifiers declared some things that I didn't like at all, and that's why I think they're arrogant someway..

I understand. But it's the same for all teams. Italy was not a saint during this period too but I don't blame the team. It's part of the show. Now you can like it or not, and you didn't, so I undertand your point.

Dear Tuta, you're right: it's just part of the show.. and I think that being "neighbours" is the difference here. The French players wouldn't have said those things against, let me say again, Brazil..

I know what you mean, in Italy plays Materazzi and of course people like Materazzi are not saints, unfortunately arrogant and overrated people are everywhere ;)

Typical English arrogance and ignorance...disguised as humour, but nonetheless
To quite a lot of English football fans there is nothing outside English football...that's why it always seems a national disasterwhen your national does not qualify for a major tournament...it's not because you people invented football that your teams are the best...quite a lot English fans take success for granted...

I totally agree with you Gerd. I have always grown up being "wowed" by clubs like Benfica and AC Milan. They have so much history, culture and silverware.

I totally agree with you Gerd. I have always grown up being "wowed" by clubs like Benfica and AC Milan. They have so much history, culture and silverware.

I appreciate your words not only because I'm a huge Benfica fan but becuase you recognize the history and dimension of my club and AC Milan too, of course.
Nowadays we don't have the power of Manchester United, Liverpool, AC Milan or Real Madrid but we still are a big club with many fans around the world.
I think you all agree with me about it.

Well I would be impressed with Forest because they have won the same amount of European Cups as the self proclaimed biggest club in the world.

Benficas trophy cabinet started to bustle in the 60's and 70's Plan M ;)

Oh and btw a Benfica fan came onto a Liverpool forum offering support for out situation at the moment lavishing praise on our tradition. Top class, great fans, freindly fans...

You're right
I guess most of us Mexicans are bitter with soccer (USA) because our team used to beat them easily and since 2001 we always have a hard time against their greek-like gameplay!

It seems that Bruce Arena found the way to f@ªº Mexico
And that sucks for us

=/

hey mate fair play to you. However i really think mexico with guardado, dos santos, vela, etc, are going to start to crush us.... the big talk will be adu vs dos santos, should be good times ahead for our rivalry...

I find this very true here as well. Ask anybody, and they'll support them, even if they dont watch football. And most (not all) of the supporters Ive met are completely ignorant cunts. I don't have a problem with the team, but their fans are the worse Ive met.

abhishek, i hear u mate. i'm staying in India too currently, and manchester united 'fans'..... i cant stand them mate! have you seen the twat that is gaurav kapoor on nike football locker room on star sports? after 'kicking' the ball with his hands, he throws a flying kiss and says 'christiano ronaldo' in that motherfooking arrogant way that is the trademark of all the devil supporters. the commercial of the show is sick!

but the 'fans' of the devils....absolutely pathetic. cant name their first squad, they buy a jersey, and have a c.ronaldo (portugese family circus, diving galore) hairstyle, and thats it, they're supporters. the condition of the game and the knowledge the people have related to football here is pathetic.

i've even heard people say 'we support only winners'...for example, this year, co-incidentally arsenal jersey sales have gone thru the roof.... :roll:

anyway, long post, in short, mancs are my most hated, just for their sheer bitterness and arrogance.

Yes, can't stand that Gaurav Kapoor. And don't get me started on the ESPN/Star pundits. They are absolute idiots, and have no fucking knowledge of the game whatsoever. Football Focus is probably the worst show Ive ever seen.

Player : Fat Frank Lampard and Shite John Terry cause they are both shite
Coach : Alex Ferguson
Clubs : Man Utd (cheating scum) and Chelsea
National Team : Germany (obvious reasons)

Such fantastic fans that they'll average around 30,000 in a 66,000 seater stadium?

Unfortunately this is the reality in Bwin Liga, not only Benfica but all portuguese clubs.

Last season average attendance:
1º Benfica - 43.210 per match
2º FC Porto - 39.897
3º Sporting - 30.825
4º Sporting de Braga - 13.440
5º Académica - 11.790
6º Boavista - 8.964
7º Beira Mar - 8.842
8º Vitória de Setúbal - 7.537
9º Belenenses - 7.391
10º União Leiria - 6.095
11º Marítimo - 4.384
12º P. Ferreira - 4.049
13º Nacional da Madeira - 1.962
14º Estrela da Amadora - 1.586
15º Desportivo das Aves - 1.358
16º Naval 1º Maio - 1.307

anyway, long post, in short, mancs are my most hated, just for their sheer bitterness and arrogance.

You tarnish us ALL with one brush - what about all the arrogant L'pool "supporters" I have met? Never been to Anfield and just go on about the 70s/80s just cause they have seen tv highlights and heard Phil "I say L'pool are going to win the Premiership every August" Thompson.

Such fantastic fans that they'll average around 30,000 in a 66,000 seater stadium?

Benfica have the most packed stadiums in Portugal, and normally, their average attendance is very low. Anyways, I am talking about attitude of Benfica fans. They're great, and always respect other teams. And you don't want to punch their nose when you talk to them.

Player: A toss up between Deco and C.Ronaldo, both diving tw@ts, and seeing as Ronaldo's smug face is seen more often he wins my vote!
Manager: Mourinho
Club: Chelsea, I have grudging respect for Manu as a club so chelsea win in this round

Quite a few portuguese in there.....The country is nice though!

@ Plan M:

first of all, it ain't personal. i was talking about the INDIAN FANS to ABHISHEK. forget Anfield, have you even been to India mate? if u would have, u too would learn how poor the knowledge of the game is in this country. they, for god's sake, can't name your first team, and they call themselves fans. and if you think for being a fan, we need to visit Anfield, or if anyone's a fan, they HAVE to visit the team stadiums, think logically. everyone is not as lucky as the people who get to do so week in and week out. everyone doesn't stay on a Mersey side, or in a Manchester, if you know what i mean. and if i am supporting a club, i need to at least KNOW whom or WHAT i am supporting. period.

and to finish, this is just a thread, where opinions are meant to be given. you, me and everyone have done so. why is it that you cant stand if i say something against a club, and in this case, describe the fans of your club from a place i know and stay at? if you cant, too bad. if you can, good, because this is just a thread where we're meant to give out thoughts and opinions. even you have said a lot of stuff about Liverpool.

"Which Player, Coach, Club and National Team do you hate most ?" - thread name.

"Mancs" - my response.

Last edited:
Club - Scum U
Manager - Ferguson
Player - Ronaldo
National team - Italy

Can't really say I hate Italy but I do dislike them more than anyother international team.

Back
Top Bottom