Which Player, Coach, Club and National Team do you hate most ?

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
I see to much topic about what is your favorite bla bla bla, so now...

Player : ?
Coach : ?
Clubs : ?
National Team : ?

Last edited:
Re: Which Player, Club and National Team do you hate most ?

Materazzi
Roberto Mancini
Inter
Germany/England ... I don't really hate them, but I dislike them as teams mainly because of their arrogance.

Last edited:

Player : Jason Hill/Declan O' Hara.
Coach : Paul Millar.
Clubs : Glentoran.
National Team : Republic Of Ireland.

Last edited:

Player: Materazzi,this guy doesnt play football do i need to say more, he cant play against world class players so his answere is to kick them down
Coach: Roberto Mancini,
Team: Inter (Materazzi,Viera etc...)
National team: France probably now when Zidane is no longer playing but i dont hate them, Italy is probably up there with them in top 2 aswell

Last edited:
Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
Coach: Arsene Wenger
Clubs: FC Porto, Barcelona
National Team: France

But who I really hate is Pinto da Costa, FC Porto president. Every year he "buys" the title! Should go to the prison motherf*cker!

Hmm, I never saw a reason to hate anyone in football. Though I don't like Inter much (simply because they accepted the Serie A title, instead of leaving it vacant). I also don't like the Brazilian National Team. They were too arrogant in the World Cup, and Zizou just showed them how it's done. It was awesome

Player : Joey Barton.
I'd like him if he could back his outspoken comments with displays on the pitch, but he spends more time in the nick at the moment. Leopards never change their spots. He's always been a twat.

Coach : Graeme Souness
I CANT STRESS HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE THIS MAN. I might even make a seperate thread to discuss the point of him existing.

Clubs :
None really, never been keen on Chelsea but I'd hardly say I hate them.

National Team : Andorra:lol:

I see to much topic about what is your favorite bla bla bla, so now...

Player : Anyone who wears a Hibs top. But Neil Lennon deserves a special mention
Coach : Anyone who coach's Hibs
Clubs : Hibs or Hibernian to those who don't know. Thou Aberdeen does irk me at times along with Liverpool
National Team : Brazil, Italy, France,
England

my choices

I don't hate anybody in football, but i don't like:

Ashley Cole
Real Madrid
Ferguson

Last edited:
Player : Tuncay Sanli, Ludovic Magnin.
Coach : Otto Rehhagel, Jose Mourinho.
Clubs : Fenerbahce, Bursaspor.
National Team : Greece, Switzerland.

Players Vieira, Lampard (maybe not his fault be he's a fat lump thats rated WAY to high)
Coach Mourinho - Way to arrogant, won the league with Ranieri's team and thought he was untouchable.
Club Chelsea, Spend millions and play crap, then spend more and play worse
National England Utter Crap ..(but finally im interested to see if Capello can help us he's a top top manager)

Player : John Terry (vile vile vile xenophobic piece of shit).

Coach : Steve McClaren (thanks for next summer off you short sighted cunt).

Clubs : Chelsea (Buy, Buy, Buy... ooooh it's not blood money... it's the same as United/Arsenal... give me a fucking break).

National Team : England (living in their own ego's that the country who created football should be the best, and the sheer arrogance and flag waving of the fucking tabloids for every tournament, the fucking WAGS, the fucking Beckhams' pre-tournament party, the over reliance on Rooney, and Soho Square's ineptitude in general. I'll delete this post of Capello pulls a trophy outta Lampards fat arse).

Player: Ashley Cole (he could have been an Arsenal legend and captain. He used to be a Junior Gunner, he was an Arsenal fan all his life but got turned by greed, greed and more greed). What a cunt.
Coach: Alex Ferguson
Club: Tottenham and Man Utd equally
National Team: Scotland

Player: Ronaldo the Fat one (he is like that kid raised by his grandma who gives everything he wants,
then when he get older no one can stand him).

Just to remember one quote from him after Pato 1st game:
"He (pato) was OK but he didn't want to score when I give him the pass".

Ronaldo actually think he is funny?

Coach: Problaby Ferguson

Team: I used to hate that old Arsenal of Henry and co. they were always looking for trouble
but when the trouble started they ran away and one Opponent always fell into they provocation then someone was Sent Off,

I remember a lot of Highbury games that happaned.

Some players were real masters in that: Ljunberg w. a red mohawk, Vieira, Keown, Ashley Cole, Touré and Eboué in their 1st years
and the mastermind Henry messing with opponents, fans.

Altought I loved when they actually played football and I tought they didn't need that to win, but Love/Hate walk togheter.

National Team: Brazil, but let me explain myself I dont hate my own contry,
I hate the whole thing of Brazil games always the same thing...
Wow we are playing against the almighty Brazil let's play the game of our lives!
Do you remember that time we beated then in 1950... in 1998... in one friendly... etc..
Oh common are just two nations trying to win.

Player : Neil Lennon
Coach : Martin O'Neill (though I love him when he implodes), Harry Redknapp, Gordon Strachan, Paul Le Guen
Clubs : Celtic, Aberdeen
National Team : France

Player:İ.Güldüren,Edu,Lugano,Alex,Totti,
Coach:Ersun Yanal,Carlo Ancelotti,Marcello Lippi
Clubs:Fenerbahçe,Bursaspor,Gaziantep
National Team:Greece

Made a litte add-on:
Fan Group:Çarşı(BJK fans),GFB(fener fans)

Players: 1) Cristiano Ronaldo, 2) Joey Barton, 3) Frank Lampard
Diving twat whose arrival marked the start of a new way of football in England, stupid twat who has been given a million chances and blown them all, crap twat who could be replaced with a Championship/League One player tomorrow and it would make no difference to his club or country

Coaches: 1) Sam Allardyce, 2) Dave Watson, 3) Steve McClaren (and Paul Jewell as well)
A guy who showed no respect to Tranmere and told several bare-faced lies in interviews after being knocked out of the cup by us, a guy who tried his best to destroy Tranmere from the inside-out by doubling everybody's wages and then leaving us in the shit, a guy who is a living joke, and a guy who is a crap manager and yet gets the plaudits for his clubs finishing 17th in the league year in year out

Clubs: 1) Bolton, 2) Galatasaray, 3) Fulham
A club who were arrogant and violent whenever we played, a club whose "Welcome To Hell" attitude doesn't belong in football, and a club whose games I tend to skip during Match Of The Day (I don't hate them, I just don't want to watch them play football)

NT: NONE (unless I can say England, despite being English)

Last edited:
JB, how the hell did Ronaldo's arrival mark the start of diving?! It has been going on since time began in football, especially in other European leagues! Players like Pires and Klinsmann were diving YEARS before Ronaldo arrived to England. Do your research first mate. :)

Anyway:

Player: John Hartson. Big, fat, ginger, annoying lump of donkey turd. He was overrated too. He just used to kick people.

Coach: Steve McClaren. Stop smiling, you're crap.

Club: Celtic. The fans are up their own arses and for what? Beating shite teams like Fartic Thistle week-in, week-out. One European cup yet they think they are AC Milan. Their boring, horrible green kits annoy me, Glasgow annoys me, their weather annoys me, their players wouldn't win f**k all in another top European league. To top it all, fatty Hartson and Neil Lennon played for them.

National Team: England. You are all paid too much lads - if I wore the my nation's jersey I would sweat BLOOD to win.

Last edited:
why would anyone hate çarşı?
no i see it's not hate, it's jealousy

and by the way, i now realised that i hate avram grant more than wenger

Player : B.Kalou, Barton, Clerc
Coach : Domenech, Houiller
Clubs : Bordeaux
National Team : Spain

By reading most of the answers, i'm not sure if this thread is such a good idea, but now that he's here i have a couple of questions.

Why do Arsenal fans hate Spurs (and vice versa) do they remember the exact reason...

Same for all the turkish people who hate the Greek national team (or Greece)..is there an exact reason.

Most of my fellow Belgians hate the Dutch national team and the Dutch people because deep down they feel inferior to the Dutch (i love Dutch football and i can't see why anybody would hate an entire country: there are millions of nice Dutch people and there will quite a few annoying Dutch people too, the same with any nationality...)

Back
Top Bottom