What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo is immense, end of - if he was playing for your team you'd love him, it's a case of bitter lemons.

evo-web-forums.gif

Haha I am online on them archives (ninjabreakz is at bottom of screen.)

Ah come on, EatonTJ was there to welcome me when I became an admin, that was only a month ago! You can do better than that! :p

Here's one for you, Loz.

I should imagine they'd be more pissed off about the thousands of patches featuring their kits!!

Aaah the gold old days, I remember I made a patch for WE6FE which had Atletico Madrid, Basle and HSV in it. I used to make kits, and call names, I remember making "Mexes" and "Ibagaza" names, and a champions league background...

Those were the days eh!

I used to be a moderator here! Then Mart "de-modded" me 'cause I was a naughty boy. Can't remember what I did though. Hmm.

I found this forum through Official PlayStation Magazine. They had an article which showed patched PES games - it "wowed" me! The site they advertised was issextreme.net which I quickly joined but didn't like it because it was full of twats calling me n00b and other childish stuff but on that site a few guys were on about evo-web so I joined in 2003 and have been here (banned and unbanned) ever since! :)

I found this forum through Official PlayStation Magazine. They had an article which showed patched PES games - it "wowed" me! The site they advertised was issextreme.net which I quickly joined but didn't like it because it was full of twats calling me n00b and other childish stuff but on that site a few guys were on about evo-web so I joined in 2003 and have been here (banned and unbanned) ever since! :)
I still havent quite worked out why you got banned during your 'ninjabreakz' days?

I still havent quite worked out why you got banned during your 'ninjabreakz' days?

Apparantly for "racism". I can't really remember the details mate, probably because I was posting about the state of Italian football and pointing out how big English football clubs would of had much harsher sentances than Juventus and Milan if they had cheated. Some didn't like it. I was a bit of a cock at times on here though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom