What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filling threads with hundreds of start screens that nobody uses is hardly a contribution but meh. Ever thought of making an interesting or funny post or having a debate in one of the fan threads? Just an idea.

Then I gradually started coming in these other forums and here we are today! I guess I'm still a 'noob' as they say.

Yeh noob ,but some might call you a #######!!:lol: :shock:

Last edited:
Ive been fairly on and off on this place but I admit the footy banter is good and also it has quietened off a bit

Does anyone else remember an old member "Sulph" he was a Chelsea fan, what happend to him ?

He left after being diagnosed with a brain tumor or something I think.

He said he had X weeks to live and according to RuneEdge he was talking to him on MSN for years afterwards. As he said at the time, he wouldn't be the first to "go out in style" like that and I'm sure he won't be the last.

I used to love reading ClassicD's reviews of the WE games a few weeks before I got it. He always used to get it when it was "released" before anyone else. I remember I used to be so excited about WE releases

Are you guys in midlife crisis?

...but seriously I like to talk about old days to, not evo-webly, but generally (the good old 90s, the high school...)

but I guess things gotta change so one day we have something to talk about.

When I joined I was just interesed in Editing forums and I barelly posted something, but since PES6 I lost it and found out the other topics and I really enjoy the jokes the footie discussions, I'm just a silent reader.

I used to live in the editing forum, and in the days of WE6FE to WE9 was a regular poster and contributor to the editing scene. I spent more time editing than playing the bastard thing! :lol:

But now, since PES/WE has gone shite, I never go into the Editing Forum, and instead spend my time in the Other Footy Games, Off Topic and the Chatox :)

Any oldies remember Zico?

How could anyone forget him, he was a pain in the arse.

Come to think of it there was also a guy called Yeoc who also lived on here for a while. I bet less people remember him though

I`m grateful to The Arsenal Thread...where`s Nickybaker and Pires7? best moment when I was right Henry is staying \\:o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom