What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the one that banned Megamachine and Helix for using multiple accounts and both registering today just to post in this thread about booya.

I feel sorry for him, I looked at his last posts and all he said was Booyaa was crap. This is probably why ive had new users PM'ing me too scared to post in these threads or in the chatbox.

Really?! why would new users automatically PM you if they are 'Afraid'?

You crack me up :LOL:

I close it and it carries on elsewhere, at least its kind of under control in here

Nope it wont carry on. A few of us think Evo Web has changed since we 1st joined when it was more relaxed, less heated and generally a much better community. I mention a few things as to why I think thats the case and then look what happens.... I get jumped on from a great height for mentioning Booyaa. I get called a Moaner when actually what im saying is true. Do you remember threatening to ban me and Plan M for our use of Greggs or bakers oven because you and some members found it irritating? Well we find Booyaa irritating but a smiley gets made.... thats the bottom line to my point. Why should that result in all this argumentative crap?

Nope it wont carry on. A few of us think Evo Web has changed since we 1st joined when it was more relaxed, less heated and generally a much better community. I mention a few things as to why I think thats the case and then look what happens.... I get jumped on from a great height for mentioning Booyaa. I get called a Moaner when actually what im saying is true. Do you remember threatening to ban me and Plan M for our use of Greggs or bakers oven because you and some members found it irritating? Well we find Booyaa irritating but a smiley gets made....

*Yawn*

How many times can you say the same thing DJ?!!

We understand - You agreed to not mention it anymore in the Chatbox - Get over it!

Nope it wont carry on. A few of us think Evo Web has changed since we 1st joined when it was more relaxed, less heated and generally a much better community. I mention a few things as to why I think thats the case and then look what happens.... I get jumped on from a great height for mentioning Booyaa. I get called a Moaner when actually what im saying is true. Do you remember threatening to ban me and Plan M for our use of Greggs or bakers oven because you and some members found it irritating? Well we find Booyaa irritating but a smiley gets made.... thats the bottom line to my point. Why should that result in all this argumentative crap?

All i could picture when reading that was Keegan with his headset on going "i would love it..."

Enough times until someone actually says that im right and we shouldnt have been threatened with a stupid ban over the use of Greggs... oh wait hang on me and Plan M are moderators or admins or friends with them thats why its correct to threaten us.

Enough times until someone actually says that im right and we shouldnt have been threatened with a stupid ban over the use of Greggs... oh wait hang on me and Plan M are moderators or admins or friends with them thats why its correct to threaten us.

You and Plan M are the only ones that think your right. You have a great friendship there.

If you want to keep spouting off the same stuff then so be it - I just worry for your Mental Health. I just don't want to hear about you going mental again and getting banned.

I worry about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom