WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

koray said:
Hello,

I have questions about the Master League:

1)How many teams in division 1 and division 2?(There is an option you can buy in W.E. Shop about editing the league,ins'it?)

2)Can you start the ML with your team's default roster?(I mean the real life roster)

3)I read,computer can do the training for you.Is this real?-I Hope(For raising stats)

4)How may players can you buy?(In PES 3 you can buy 40 but in PES 4 You can buy only 32)

5)And any other differences from W.E.8?

thanks...
Okay seeing as I have a few mins I thought it wouldn't hurt to answer these even though they have been answered ;)

1. Same shit i'm fraid my friend: 4 divisions of 16 teams each :( and one Div 2 with 8 teams.

2. Of course you could do this in previous versoin as well though.. you choose 2nd option which is "Match-mode" option.

3. I heard too.. and it's true probably but haven't done ML yet or at least a whole season through all that Japanese ;) to tell you for sure.

4. Dunno... i dont like too keep squad to a unrealistic level of players anyways.. 2-3 players for each position is more than enough.

5. Not in ML except nicer buttons and menu.. only thing different is player growth curves are of several different types now.. but nothing else new as far as I can see :(

Zlatan#9 said:
Finally Juninho got a 99 in freekick :) Guess it took them f00z the Confederations Cup to finally figure that out.

...but Cris's skin color is 3 lol
Lol yeah man data is full of mistakes as usual. hahha but forget Cris man, what about our own country??? hahaa.... All Iranians are BROWN again!!!!!!!! :lmao: Konami make me laugh every year! When 95% of our country is skin 1 and 2.. some at MAX 2! with few from south that could possibly get skin 3.

Lol.. I play one match against Iran with Japan in Nippeon challenge and I see Mahdavikia, Mobali, Nikbakht, Zandi hahaa... Karimi all brown :shock: :lol: .. and look nothin like themselves.

p.s. Are you sure that new move that was the special thing of We8LE is gone?? :roll: damn that sux bro :(

PLF said:
Also for fk, you now have to press L2 instead of "Select" to make a 2nd man come beside you but still not sure how you get him to roll the ball with sole of his foot? anybody know??

-------
Set-Pieces
Free Kicks with Two Players
Changing number of kickers
When the icon is shown above the Name Panel, each long press of the L2 button will
switch between using one kicker or two kickers. The second kicker can also be
positioned to the left or right.
Using the second kicker
Perform the free kick pass or free kick shot whilst holding the L1 button to make the
second kicker positioned closest to the ball kick it.
Rolling the ball forward with the second kicker
Press the L1 and X buttons to make the second kicker roll the ball forward. The first
kicker, who is positioned distant from the ball, will run toward the ball.
------

From the PES5 'Beta Manual' - try it out.

:)

Sorry to disappoint you Sheva but they ain't there! :( Only in Nippeon challenge mode which from where I can see you can only select Japan and play AGAINSt those teams like Kuwait.

Trust me i would've also liked to see Uzbekistan, Kuwait, Bahrain and few more teams from Asia.

@Jiwa, so i guess I have to press L1 + X just to get ball rollin and then i shoot normally?? okay thanks a lot mate ;)

Could anyone show some pictures or videos os the ingame kits editor and what kits can we make, nike, puma, adidas, umbro...etc.

1) IS it easy to win penalties?(i hope not-pes4 suffered from this penalty glitch)
2)Different teams have different playing styles(ex.english teams play long ball and faster italians play short passes and slower)?
3) how much easy is to score from far outside?So easy that it ruins the game?
4)How are the crowd chants? any real original ones?
5)what about this new option called:"create your stadium"?how is it like

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to import players/teams from another WE9 optionfile?
Would be nice if that's in, and that you can import one player/team at a time.
Then I could do the Eredivisie, another guy the Premiership etc. So you get an very up to date optionfile and less work to do all teams by yourself.

phrase said:
C'Mon lads,tell us more about editing stuffs,like how to untuck shirts,have bicycle tights on,coloured wristbands and customized boots?

You can choose to untuck the shirt at the players appearence.
For the customized boots->you`ll have to go to edit mode, there you`ll have a special option to choose the bootpack, and edit the editable boot.
Coloured wristbands also from the players appearence option

Guys just a simple question !

holding the R2 while shooting, makes the player shoot from the inside of the foot or outside ??

cheers
:mrgreen:

this may seem unnecessary, but when you edit a players facial, do they go bald still?? Can you use thier special hairstyles?

smash-e said:
this may seem unnecessary, but when you edit a players facial, do they go bald still?? Can you use thier special hairstyles?

I hate that too. I wanted to edit the current hairstyle, not start with some bald guy

OMFG! look at c.ronaldo's dribbling speed! Thats amazing

1.Are first time shots worth doing? I found them too accurate in PES4
2.Do players tend to do more volleys instead of stupid weak headers
3.Are 1-on-1's easier? eg. can u slot it past the keeper easy

Thanks for the great videos!

Punzz said:
I hate that too. I wanted to edit the current hairstyle, not start with some bald guy

No they don't go bald. I just tried it with Lampard and when I chose to edit his face his hair stayed there. You can also put players special hair on other players, such as Reyes hair on Lampard etc.

ToonArmy said:
No they don't go bald. I just tried it with Lampard and when I chose to edit his face his hair stayed there. You can also put players special hair on other players, such as Reyes hair on Lampard etc.

Cheers man, thats awesome news

Damnnnnnn cant wait for translation patch to begin with ML.
....just wanted to say to the patch makers,PLSSS dont change the background,or intro or something to home made pics :( i hope they leave it all original how it is....ofcourse with new kits,balls,boots and almost everything translated in english ;)

Back
Top Bottom