WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

Finally, some different GK animations - they changed them for the worse in WE6FE and have not touched them till now! I like the 'reach over your head' animation for the GK, just now if the GK dives full-stretch to the left he always uses his left hand to save, and the same for the right. In the clip you can see him dive left but then reach over with his right hand above his head to try and get to a higher shot, nice.

In the second conf. video (with Bernabeu), when Seabass scores against the girl, the nets look really good, lots of springiness. If you watch closely you can see the ball ends up coming back out of the net because they're 'tighter', that just doesn't happen in WE9.

Even from these small clips, you can see they've added numerous new animations, I like what I see!

ClassicD said:
Even from these small clips, you can see they've added numerous new animations, I like what I see!
Quote every single words :)
See.....Viera....:shock:
snapshot200603242005079kq.jpg

yeah but the grass? same ol same ol how easy is it to improve gras. you see it's easy for us to just improve grass in way of bmp edits BUT it's alot of qwork going into each and every stadiums JUST to get either a greener grass or a better textured grass. IF bloomlafontainy and the round pitch lines are back i'm skipping this one...

ClassicD said:
In the second conf. video (with Bernabeu), when Seabass scores against the girl, the nets look really good, lots of springiness. If you watch closely you can see the ball ends up coming back out of the net because they're 'tighter', that just doesn't happen in WE9.

ClassicD my friend, this is precisely what I was noticing in the video. I am sooooooo excited and can't wait to get my hands on this puppy!

Wooooho!

where did everyone get these small clips from and the presantation video quality on my computer is shit

NO ONLINE GAMING FOR PES6! AWSOME NEWS FROM KONAMI!

You know why they did this? so everyone who wants to play online, should go play the arcade version WE2006 so konami GETS EXTRA CASH! FUCK YOU KONAMI!

sonyericsson666 said:
NO ONLINE GAMING FOR PES6! AWSOME NEWS FROM KONAMI!

You know why they did this? so everyone who wants to play online, should go play the arcade version WE2006 so konami GETS EXTRA CASH! FUCK YOU KONAMI!

yeah but that arcaeds only in Nippon lol:lmao:

BumperMan said:
the video shows nothing really animations and net stuff MAYBE but overall the games the same

That's what I'm most interested in. I've already asked this in the thread, but no one replied, but is the automatic side step back?

BumperMan said:
the video shows nothing really animations and net stuff MAYBE but overall the games the same
There is probably less than a minute of in-game footage in total, and already we can see new animations. How can you say the game is the same from such a small view of it so far? If these things are already apparent in this tiny amount of gameplay footage we've seen, there is a high probability that there are lots more animations and changes in there that we haven't seen.

Graphically, it looks the same yes, but anyone who expected otherwise was way off the mark in the first place.

Jflores, as soon as I saw that net animation I thought "haha, he'll love that!". :)

MIkey, we can't tell yet.

The online mode is only gone for WE10, why are you assuming it will be from PES6? The Japanese pay a fee to play WE online, it's completely different in Europe/NA, so don't assume it will also be the case there.

good to see all league kits up-to-date (mallorca, getafe, espanyol for example)

also i'd love to have a translation of the q&a session with zico and that pretty cool girl. :D

OPM said:
good to see all league kits up-to-date (mallorca, getafe, espanyol for example)

also i'd love to have a translation of the q&a session with zico and that pretty cool girl. :D
yeah, a rought translation would be great. i also want to know what they asked her when she first came on stage. she answered and said something about WE 1 and etc...

ClassicD said:
The online mode is only gone for WE10, why are you assuming it will be from PES6? The Japanese pay a fee to play WE online, it's completely different in Europe/NA, so don't assume it will also be the case there.

LOL!

Dont tell me that konami cares SO MUCH ABOUT EUROPEN PEOPLE TO put the online mode back for PES, They will only translate the game and thats it (AS ALWAYS)! They never do hard work for eurpean people! Konami never did shit for the euorpean market but just translating the fucking game...(because they know that you people will buy the game no matter how fucked up it is, so why even bother?)

No online mode for PES6, and i am sure konami europe will CONFIRM THIS!
UNLESS SEEBASS says somthing else! which i doubt it, cause he dosnt give a fuck..

GOOD JOB KONAMI! YOU FIX SHIT AND GET NEW SHIT EVERY GAME

ClassicD said:
There is probably less than a minute of in-game footage in total, and already we can see new animations. How can you say the game is the same from such a small view of it so far? If these things are already apparent in this tiny amount of gameplay footage we've seen, there is a high probability that there are lots more animations and changes in there that we haven't seen.

Graphically, it looks the same yes, but anyone who expected otherwise was way off the mark in the first place.

Jflores, as soon as I saw that net animation I thought "haha, he'll love that!". :)

MIkey, we can't tell yet.

you're right. It's just that sometimes i'd want what I'D want in the game already. it's been what? Like 3 years since any GRASS upgrade Everyone's hoppin around for the next kit license when i just don't care anymore about the licensing evenetually the game gets a patch that fixes all that.

ClassicD said:
Can't grass be fixed with a patch too?

YUP:applause:

yeah I know I know but with everyone wanting "their" things in the game I felt i had to say what i wanted in mine.

sonyericsson666 said:
LOL!

Dont tell me that konami cares SO MUCH ABOUT EUROPEN PEOPLE TO put the online mode back for PES, They will only translate the game and thats it (AS ALWAYS)! They never do hard work for eurpean people! Konami never did shit for the euorpean market but just translating the fucking game...(because they know that you people will buy the game no matter how fucked up it is, so why even bother?)

UNLESS SEEBASS says somthing else! which i doubt it, cause he dosnt give a fuck..

I get a pretty strong FilthyDani vibe here... :lol:

ANyway, it wouldn't be hard for them to just lump on the PES5 Online mode to PES6, it works well enough and it doesn't need that much added to it. I wouldn't worry about the online section of PES6 just yet.

Can I get your views on the fact R2 sidestep may be back? ;)

Could you share more screenshots of the little videos that had been posted?
Like this one :

snapshot200603242005079kq.jpg

sonyericsson666 said:
LOL!

Am I the only one who is actually annoyed with this person? Relax, until you know for sure what's going on!

sonyericsson666 said:
LOL!

Well st%$ man! Losen up a little. The only thing you are sure about is that you`re going to bed, alone, every single night.

here we go...:roll: its deja vu all over again. everytime a new WE is being reveal, there will always be some smart-alek trying to predict this sh!t and that sh!t.

its almost a curse that we have people puting down the game every time there is a new version.:applause:

LOL indeed, looks like break dancing ha!
just need a 'flip, roll and jump' Another way for Viera
to make his money!

haha, Cheerz!

Back
Top Bottom