WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

new video of the presentation, look at the end few replay with a new dribble i think, and for NickSCFC you can see England kit

mms://bpsw00.goo.ne.jp/KYDGNC/KYDGNC200603240002/MOVKYDGNC20060324000206032413340803.wmv

No license for Brazil (for the moment)

:o They look beautiful!!!!

You are a God Thomas, don't ever leave us, nice one lad!

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL said:
new video of the presentation, look at the end few replay with a new dribble i think, and for NickSCFC you can see England kit

mms://bpsw00.goo.ne.jp/KYDGNC/KYDGNC200603240002/MOVKYDGNC20060324000206032413340803.wmv

No license for Brazil (for the moment)

it is not work :(

help me

nothing really big except Zico and that chicklet interview and a few secs of gameplay which looks the same as any other WE version.

5:54 new stadium ?

edit : Shit !!! it's Bernabeu !!! :shock:

Last edited:

Sorry but I cant see that video :(

whohoo!! nice nice nice :)

Off topic:
NickSCFC said:
Usually Thomas' rumours come true. Spain was only a rumour a couple of days back, there was nothing about it on KOnami's flyer. But I wake up this morning to see ics of Spain licenced.
Ye trust me, if there is one person not to doubt, it thomas, because he's always providing the latest and trustworthy info and thats a fact!! ;)
on the flip side though i said that mainy for one reason and thats, when some people read rumours posted on here, and finally it's not mentioned officially(maybe because it was meant for nother console or something else), most times they're like "they saw stuff on this site that Konami said they were going to add in the new game" when really it's rumours which are then confirmed (on here with links to the confirmation) when Konami confirms it.
so it's kinda like saying it's a rumour twice, just to crack it into that thick skull ;) :mrgreen:
EDIT: WTF i can hear sound but can't see naff( for about 75% of the vid.. just when i started to enjoy it!!) someone plz help!!

Last edited:

Bet Zico's thinkin...

"What's all this bollocks fuckin kids with their toy games, should be out getting exercize fat little fucks, kids starvin in Brazil livin on the streets these fat little fucks on their fat arses playin bloomin games..."

Argh and I still can't see much of the kit I made out a bit of red, and all I saw was Lampard's back :x

Good find though Thomas (y)

hmm last video black screen for me , only sound :(

NickSCFC said:
Argh and I still can't see much of the kit I made out a bit of red, and all I saw was Lampard's back :x

It's official, believe me :roll:

johan said:
why didn't they say nothing about the new stadium ?

You mean Konami ?
Konami never speak about stadiums, because need license for real name ;)

In that new vid....at the last part u see some gameplay footage....a Inter milan play(think Figo) is doing the mathew feight move...it looks horrible,cant believe of al moves they choose that.
And seems that the "real" pele style bycle kick is back,in last games if was only a half kinda style of bycle kick.And whipping the bal with backheel is nice,was alsow in we9 but i never could perform the move :(
If u see the nakamura free kick style,that looks sweet:).
Alsow from the footage looks like the gameplay and gfx are smoother(or it looks only on the vid that could be set to fast frame)

uae_sniper said:
06032413552110502.gif

Nakamura Shot WE10

Hehe nice :) i alsow wanted to make a animated GIF of that:applause:

NickSCFC said:
Stu, go to your Media Player options and change the buffer speed.
it's set on the default buffering (recomended) but when i change it (change buffer X seconds of playback) it's still no good. thanks anyway :)
Uae_sniper said:
just give me some time

the file has been downloaded ^_^ by my TOOLS

now

I'm upload it

but u have wait ...

file size 23.8 MB

uploading....................:mrgreen:
lol
cheers m8... cant wait!! :)

I can't make a screenshots with WMP, so i take a picts :)

Santiago Bernabeu
santiagobernabeu5dr.jpg

Argentina kit
argentina3lz.jpg

England kit
england7np.jpg

Robinho Velo
robinhovelo1au.jpg

Back
Top Bottom