WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

thanx for the info Thomas!

Nice bicycle kick , and wish to see inplay figo's dribble :D

i want mart to give thomas a premium membership at evo.or at least an award or something like that.without thomas we wouldnt get all those information year by year.

we love you thomas!

I cant see that the pitch is improved or not :(

In the last vid yes we see brasil with fake ass kitts, but im sure the vid that i saw with the famitsu conference i saw brasil with real wc2006 kits

I'll be playing alot of England vs Holland and Argentina now that the kits are licenced. For some reason I never want to play with fake kits anymore because tey look ugly.

It's not that thedon't have all the badges and sponsors, but the licenced kits also have better textures on the material.

Junka said:
I cant see that the pitch is improved or not :(

In the last vid yes we see brasil with fake ass kitts, but im sure the vid that i saw with the famitsu conference i saw brasil with real wc2006 kits

Take a screenshot

Al the ppl who are frekin about laggy vid....download new media player or get a good video codec,cus they play smoothly.

Thomas im gonna try to make a pic of the brasil kits....but the vids gets blocked a lot by Japanse text

continue with this link
mms://bpsw00.goo.ne.jp/KYDGNC/KYDGNC200603240002/MOVKYDGNC20060324000206032413340803.wmv

This pic shows the brazilian kits:

england7np.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Junka said:
Al the ppl who are frekin about laggy vid....download new media player or get a good video codec,cus they play smoothly.

Thomas im gonna try to make a pic of the brasil kits....but the vids gets blocked a lot by Japanse text

i have it all ... but

still freez

i think this from the video

also i download it

the same problem

-----------------
ThomasGOAL

try to download the video by (( download studio ))

then

upload it here

http://www.savefile.com

well i meant definatly not licenced in that pic

i'm definately getting more and more fustrated the more i play these vids with sound and no picture :(..i've looked everywhere for video codecs and installed about 14!! now :shock: with no avail :(.
i'm better of going out or something now as waiting for more vids (which will be basically the same thing: laggy) will only make me even more fustrated and i fear i might break something!! :(
thanks to everyone that tried to help though :)

damn, this is some news, the Bernabeu :D i love Konami! the new adidas kits look great, konami sure knows how to perfect things ;)

thanks alot contributors :)

Back
Top Bottom