The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Never unsderstood Israel either, not a european country but plays CL/EL and euros
It's also like Australia taking part in the Eurovision song contest.

The world is mad. Some people think the earth is flat and countries are selectively replaced into other continents for nonsensical reasons.

Edit.. Dont know why i mentioned flat earth, but that's a example of many daft things we have to endure these days.

It's also like Australia taking part in the Eurovision song contest.

The world is mad. Some people think the earth is flat and countries are selectively replaced into other continents for nonsensical reasons.

Edit.. Dont know why i mentioned flat earth, but that's a example of many daft things we have to endure these days.
Love the flat earthers, what a bunch of wankers they are, that goes for all people who have alternative truths.
Remember the flat earther who built his own rocket to prove that it was flat?
He went up then came crashing down and got killed, bet the last thing he saw was round globe too

Love the flat earthers, what a bunch of wankers they are, that goes for all people who have alternative truths.
Remember the flat earther who built his own rocket to prove that it was flat?
He went up then came crashing down and got killed, bet the last thing he saw was round globe too
I love how they really think they are onto something. And science shoots holes in their arguments 100 per cent of the time.

I like how they also think the moon is internally illuminated and the sun is much closer circulating the flat earth. If that were the case and even on a flat earth,

Australia (again) would be thousands of miles from us. So surely for the sun to travel that distance and back, and not be anywhere near 93 million miles away

from the surface. I would imagine the speed of it would be pretty fast as it passed over us.

Last edited:
I love how they really think they are onto something. And science shoots holes in their arguments 100 per cent of the time.

I like how they also think the moon is internally illuminated and the sun is much closer circulating the flat earth. If that were the case and even on a flat earth,

Australia (again) would be thousands of miles from us. So surely for the sun to travel that distance and back, and not be anywhere near 93 million miles away

from the surface. I would imagine the speed of it would be pretty fast as it passed over us.
I think the best example was when someone posted a map of the world (just a flat map) illustrating how the Japananese attacked pearl harbour.
If the earth is flat that means Japan-China-India-The middle east-Africa-Atlantic ocean-Central America-The Pacific ocean then Pearl Harbour...
Thats a long ass flight

nedladdning.jpg

Last edited:

Having not really given it the time of day to look into the crackpot theory I did always wonder how they explained day, night, seasons etc being at different times in different countries. Also falling off the edge. Still that's the way these days say something enough times and it's true.

I think the best example was when someone posted a map of the world (just a flat map) illustrating how the Japananese attacked pearl harbour.
If the earth is flat that means Japan-China-India-The middle east-Africa-Atlantic ocean-Central America-The Pacific ocean then Pearl Harbour...
Thats a long ass flight

View attachment 230948

No wonder they were surprised, they were looking the wrong way!

Having not really given it the time of day to look into the crackpot theory I did always wonder how they explained day, night, seasons etc being at different times in different countries. Also falling off the edge. Still that's the way these days say something enough times and it's true.

No wonder they were surprised, they were looking the wrong way!
Ha ha ha yes

A week ago I saw a car with both a Fake Taxi and a 'baby on board' sticker. Yuck.
bf092c683060df661c0e9005721b644e.jpg

:LOVE::LOVE::LOVE:

Every movie i watched recently always starts with a women getting stuck under the bed or in the washing machine or under the sink.
Whats that all about?
Why do they end up getting stuck everywhere?
Luckily theres a bloke helping them out doing a "variation" of the "Heimlich manouver"

This heatwave.

Bought an air conditioner and it's got to be on all day (and night) for the house to be bearable. Which triples, occasionally quadruples, the electric bill.

Cannot cope.

Tips and solutions sites/videos, suggesting the most obvious solutions, but to a stupid level. Typically the first thing you examined and excluded.

EG: i have a realme mobile phone, that shuts down automatically every morning, every day automatically. Obviously my little son messed with some settings and it does so.

I searched the energy plans , battery management settings of phone, but didn't find something, amd instead of going hunting in the jungle, i decided to Google search the answer.

The first 2-3 results were something like "Phones shut down, due to running out of battery!".... 🤔

I mean...really??? Thank you captain obvious...How didn't i think of it....It must be the battery for sure, how genius!!! It's the last thing would come to my mind...ffs

Back
Top Bottom