The McCann saga....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither can I, I'm expecting a sick punchline from jumberto now. Don't do it son, you'll be about as popular as Steve McClaren in an England Supporter's Club bar.

The McCann ordeal is so old its hard to believe how people still talk about this crap

It isn't "crap" when your child is missing,son...i hope you will have healthy childeren who never will be missing and if (god forbid) they would be missing, i sincerely hope for you that there will be no spoiled brats who call your ordeal "crap"...

No, but its crap when they make a big deal, travelling around the world, seeing the Pope or whatever (maybe that didn't happen) when you've got thousands of other kids going missing around the world. It's doubly crap reading about her every single fucking day in the paper.

It isn't "crap" when your child is missing,son...i hope you will have healthy childeren who never will be missing and if (god forbid) they would be missing, i sincerely hope for you that there will be no spoiled brats who call your ordeal "crap"...

i would've definitely moved on, donated my time and money something more useful and if something major came up then went back on the ordeal. McCanns are doing everything to stay on the media's top headlines, an effort to actually bring up more hoax news which has never confirmed any legit information about the child's missing lead is just ridiculous.

I find it shocking that anyone could actually believe they could move on from their son or daughter going missing, ever, let alone in a year. I don't know if it's genuine or because they want to look gangsta though so ... hmmm.

i would've definitely moved on

You really haven't got a clue...if you loose a child, you don't move on, even if you are 100% sure that the child is dead...the Mc Cann's aren't sure, they can't even begin their mourning process...
Isn't it obvious that the Mc Cann's think (or thought) that the best way of finding their daughter was by playing the game of the media along and search publicity.
Because you forget one thing: it was the news papers who started all the publicity, the Mc Cann's never could have avoied the publicity. Afterwards the Portugese police sought massive publicity too. And then the Mc cann's decided to play the game along and hoped to find their daughter that way...i've always had sympathy for these people who were judged by thousands of clueless people like you...

Moving on...jesus man...

No, but its crap when they make a big deal, travelling around the world, seeing the Pope or whatever (maybe that didn't happen) when you've got thousands of other kids going missing around the world. It's doubly crap reading about her every single fucking day in the paper.

IMHO that is due to the papers (and the pope)...also see my previous posts and virtually all my posts in this thread.

I'm not convinced by the parents myself anyway - they admit to drugging their kids to get them to sleep so anyone who would happily do that is shit in my books.

The only person id care about though is that innocent little girl - the parents can fuck off if they think they get any sympathy from me

what kind of selfish wanker would leave their kids alone like that anyway

...and now I think its time to close this thread.

I never realised that we had so many insensitive cunts here on the forums :SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom