The Master League adventures thread

Hey guys, had a pc crash a while back and have had zero strength to install them all plus patches again, but getting the itch again.

Anyway, never played pes 21, only pes 20 on Xbox and I'm curious to see how big of a difference it is between the games

And I'm talking vanilla versions, not a ton of patches making game a better than game b.

I think the reason for not buying pes 21 was the lack of certain teams, like Milan/Inter but most of all no San Siro

So help a homie out, best game (ML of course) of those two
Btw,its for pc this time around
I don't think you can buy PES 2021 for PC, unless you did back at the day and it sits in your Steam account.

The average PES 2021 key costs 100~300€ because mofos people+idiotic KONAMI+eFootball

The PES 2020 key at least was in logical prices 20-30€. Don't know how it costs nowadays.

I don't think you can buy PES 2021 for PC, unless you did back at the day and it sits in your Steam account.

The average PES 2021 key costs 100~300€ because mofos people+idiotic KONAMI+eFootball

The PES 2020 key at least was in logical prices 20-30€. Don't know how it costs nowadays.
Yeah I've seen them not being available at all.
But hypothetical, let's say they become abandonware further down the road.
Which one would you play if you have them both, and why?

Yeah I've seen them not being available at all.
But hypothetical, let's say they become abandonware further down the road.
Which one would you play if you have them both, and why?
2021, since I (hypothetical you) played 2020 already on Xbox. Plus it's more versatile t editing, has more fake teams.

You can also give a shot to FL 2024, which is basically an abandonware 2021 with a smoke patch, packed AIO, as a standalone game.

2021, since I (hypothetical you) played 2020 already on Xbox. Plus it's more versatile t editing, has more fake teams.

You can also give a shot to FL 2024, which is basically and abandonware 2021 with a patch, packed AIO.
Im going to have a look at FL 2024, still have pes 20 on Xbox, liked it-hated it-and liked it again.
Thanks Slam

Im going to have a look at FL 2024, still have pes 20 on Xbox, liked it-hated it-and liked it again.
Thanks Slam
Forgot to mention, not 100% sure about this. But IIRC , PES 2020 does not have a Jack Sparrow version (abandonware) for PC , for some reason I don't remember now.

I assume this limits you, but in a way tha "helps" you.

Weird.
Have you tried FL 2023/24 ?
I know you love editing, maybe that's a reason not to, but I'm intrigued by it
Nope, my PC isn't capable for anything after PES 2017.

But from reading people's reviews, it's very good, despite modded gameplay and if I understood correct, you can keep the jiggles and bells, and revert to vanilla gameplay.

But you can't edit anything via game Edit Mode, it's like a Macdonald's burger, you eat what you get, no light additions allowed.

Nope, my PC isn't capable for anything after PES 2017.

But from reading people's reviews, it's very good, despite modded gameplay and if I understood correct, you can keep the jiggles and bells, and revert to vanilla gameplay.

But you can't edit anything via game Edit Mode, it's like a Macdonald's burger, you eat what you get, no light additions allowed.
Not even creating a player?
That's shit tbh, I usually play a BAL career but in ML with a created player.
That sucks man

i am really torn for a decent pes master league experience, randomness in the gameplay, jumping in joy for scoring a goal.i don t know what to think of fl 24 with elio's gameplaymods, sometimes it feels great, and other matches, players can t pass, players don t want to run into space...it just doesn t work, i am really torn for having a great ML experience just like i used to enjoy during pes 4- 5 and 6 times, can anyone help me get that football fix? and with which game?

i am really torn for a decent pes master league experience, randomness in the gameplay, jumping in joy for scoring a goal.i don t know what to think of fl 24 with elio's gameplaymods, sometimes it feels great, and other matches, players can t pass, players don t want to run into space...it just doesn t work, i am really torn for having a great ML experience just like i used to enjoy during pes 4- 5 and 6 times, can anyone help me get that football fix? and with which game?
I did have a lot of fun on my pes 13 and 14 MLs.
Much more randomness than in modern PES games for sure.

Haven't watched much football the past 2-3 months but I'm back watching Serie A again, and every time that's followed up by a ML on PES.
Think it's that time again
i need that football fix, but pes 13 still has that cpu scripting in ML, where it will always shoot the ball the same place for the same goal, i really hate that. add to that the absolutely abissmal net physics.

Did a test run with both pes 20 and 21 yesterday (Xbox).
Cant feel any difference between them.
But will start a ML with one of them later on
There is no difference, and my guess, don t waste ur time, they dont have the random gameplay of the old games...i thought i wasted my time on these games, they just donnt have enough scenarios to make the outcome variable, there are only few sequences that make the ball enter the net, which makes it repetitive after a while

There is no difference, and my guess, don t waste ur time, they dont have the random gameplay of the old games...i thought i wasted my time on these games, they just donnt have enough scenarios to make the outcome variable, there are only few sequences that make the ball enter the net, which makes it repetitive after a while
Think it's good enough to have a very light ML experience, know that I'm not going to play it 24/7 since I have other games that takes up time.

So my 1st season with everton in premier after promotion from championship- using dynamic soccer V1 by @elijio876 - Professional FL24

Finished 5th in the league 1 point behind City and Wolves (All 3 teams winning on last day of season)
FA Cup finalist losing 3-2 to Chelsea who won the league (there was a bit of bullshit on this one with scripting but i didnt help myself with tactics leaving gaps when leading 2-1)
Nunez i signed from Liverpool top goal scorer with 25 goals and made team of the season

Was offered a job at man city that i accepted for CL reasons but then declined on last day to stay and build Everton (Strange as a liverpool fan :) )

Just found out after missing out on CL spot i made CL playoffs - next game Porto

Ready to go again with a slightly amended tactic i have been using that seems to benefit the players i use

Love this game

Been up and running with PES 2021 and a ML for a couple of days.
Decided to go with Salernitana (did some in game editing and theyre a Serie A team now)

Havent been on Pes for a few months so i started slow, proffesional difficulty, PAO and basic shooting, -1 game speed.
2L 1W 1D so far.
My only transfer in has been Giaccherini from Chievo (500k) 2A and 1 goal so far
House rules, no free transfers unless very low rated players.
No unrealistic transfers, like having Messi to Salernitana, trying to keep transfers within the food chain so to speak.

Been a fun ride so far, tough but fun.
Will pop up difficulty to TP later on when TS gets better, but so far Proffesional is good enough, losing to good teams, winning/drawing vs equal ones.

Just had a draw vs Venezia away where i was up 2-1 with 10 m to play, they took a short free kick in to the box, no marking on the striker and 2-2.
Bummer!
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-01-22 21_41_06.png

Playing Spezia at home for my next game which should/must be a win.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-01-22 21_47_05.png

Goal for this season is to stay up, build a better squad for next year then gor for a top 10 position.
nice to be at it again boys (ive been watching this thread)

Spezia at home and a very close one.
Most of my players pretty sluggish having a small squad.
But managed to hold on for a 1-0 win.
Next up Udinese, a much tougher affair

After a quick detour with PES 19 ML, i went back to my 21 ML and Udinese away.
Also stepped it up to Top player difficulty.
Hard game, took until the 50th minute before Udinese scored 1-0 on a scramble after a corner.
had a few low quality chances before that though.
1-1 came in the 65th minute from Giaccherini.
75th minute yet another porrly cleared corner made it 2-1 Udinese.
81st min and out of nowhere really i had a counter attack and made it 2-2.
So defended for my life, all out defense, 4-5-1 and just hoofed it ,but then 90+6 managed to give away a freekick outside my box and De Paul smashed in the 3-2 winner.
Curtains for me since it was pretty much the last kick of the game.
Next up is Torino away in the cup which i will sim (both meetings)

still having more fun than i thought i had
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-01-24 00_53_09.png

i wish i could master league adventure, unfortunately not enjoying at all the new iterations, im back to other game the 19 version, and it s good

Coppa Italia vs Torino a double meeting, simmed both games and lost 5-2
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-01-28 23_21_26.png

Decided to have a fresh squad for my next game, a very tough one vs Atalanta.
Had my best 11 on the field and really matched Atalanta well, but they got 1-0 up in the 60th min.
Still kept trying and in the 84th minute i got a free kick 20 yards out and made it 1-1.
Switched to a ultra defensive 4-5-1 the remaining time and got away with a well deserved draw.
Next up Sassoulo away
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-01-28 23_48_15.png

With my OF being finished, time to start a new ML save in PES 6.

Overall settings :
- Default team + my created avatar (with stats based on the ML players)
- Max ML difficulty
- Max CPU difficulty
- Normal transfer frequency
- 5000 PES points to start
- Classic/hidden players : off
I've selected Wakame '73 as team and I've created a kit for them.

Wakame.jpg

Wakame Kit Home.jpg

Wakame Kit Back.jpg

Wakame Kit Away.jpg

Wakame Kit GK1.jpg

Wakame Kit GK2.jpg

For the teams repartition, I've spread teams from the different regions in League A, B and C and created a "World" League D with teams from Japan, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. I've also added in that League my 2 "rival" team (PES and WE United) and some European teams. Bayern and Juventus to raise the challenge, plus 3 promoted teams from Serie A, Liga and EPL and 2 teams I've selected from the French and Dutch League.

Last edited:
With my OF being finished, time to start a new ML save in PES 6.

Overall settings :
- Default team + my created avatar (with stats based on the ML players)
- Max ML difficulty
- Max CPU difficulty
- Normal transfer frequency
- 5000 PES points to start
- Classic/hidden players : off
I've selected Wakame '73 as team and I've created a kit for them.

View attachment 260125

View attachment 260126

View attachment 260127

View attachment 260128

View attachment 260129

View attachment 260130

For the teams repartition, I've spread teams from the different regions in League A, B and C and created a "World" League D with teams from Japan, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. I've also added in that League my 2 "rival" team (PES and WE United) and some European teams. Bayern and Juventus to raise the challenge, plus 3 promoted teams from Serie A, Liga and EPL and 2 teams I've selected from the French and Dutch League.
Great job with the created kits bro! I also really like the fact that you created "mixed leagues" that's something I really like to do in classic PES, although in these games, the way I like to organize it is: Iberia League, Central Europe Federation, Lega Mediterranea, and British Isles! In your case, since you have a good representation of Asian and South American teams, doing a mixed workl league is a great idea, the possibilities really are endless! :)

Last edited:
I'm at the half of the 1st season.
The results are not great all :

Sans titre 1.jpg

And in the D2 cup, I have been eliminated (1-1 at home vs. Consadole Sapporo and 0-0 for the return game).

I could sign Rakitic.
And I've sent on loan Burchet to Shonan Bellmare and Zamenhoff to Sagan Tosu.
Lothar has been sold to AS Monaco.

I tried to sign Neuer and Mario Gomez without success. :(

I've only one GK remaining in the squad now. :-)

The goal thing is that, now, I've enough funds to complete the season even if I loose all games ahah.

I could sign Rakitic.
I don't know why, but Rakitic in the J-League somehow makes sense. :) I can totally picture him playing in Japan.

I always liked Wakame '73's logo and name. It's funny because Wakame is a food, a type of edible seaweed in Japanese cuisine, haha actually really good! But then again the logo has the profile of a person, in my mind it's because he was the founding president of the Club, who loved Wakame as a side dish, so he decided to baptize the club like that in 1973, but being that he was somewhat of an egomaniac, he decided to put his face on the logo instead of a seaweed hahaha.. lool then again it probably looks better that way!

And Tokushima Vortis' logo always looked like a Ramen Bowl to me. 🍜 :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom