The Master League adventures thread

It would take to long for to build from Serie B rock .. .. by the time that I make progress the new demo would be out .. even if you use the full club side the A.I will still make you struggle and I could possibly get relegated . . I just want to see how it goes and try improve my gameplay before the new game, because this new game will be more difficult as it's based on dribbling. .I found that out in the beta for two reasons . .I can't dribble for toffee and I haven't played a human in over 20 years . .some of the lads were saying that they might set up a League between us evoweb players which would be great fun .. .that's if I get an invite lol. Yourself, me and Elja and geeee revived Pes 2016 Ml but by that time most other players were pissed off playing 2016 but I enjoyed it.
Smart,yeah takes to long building a squad from scratch with ML lineup.

Since I'm to tired to edit a video,I'll get back to you on that tmw.
Strange start to my campaign.
6 league games played 3 W 2 D 1 L,and I'm in 6th place atm
An OK start,problem have been the lack of scoring,only 3 goals so far,but only one conceded,so..strange start,not bad,but not that good either.

My EL have been the same story,only a bit worse,two losses,zero goals scored.
So I needed to refocus and pretty much start all over again with my tactics,clearly not the right ones used.
Decided,based on how my squad is built,to go for a 4-3-3 lineup,with a 4-2-3-1 defensive one as backup,and it proved to be right.

First leg of my Coppa Italia I crushed Crotone 6-1 away.
And the second leg,not giving away any score,I pretty much played the game of a lifetime.
You know when this game really shines,the throughballs being on target,your defending spotless etc etc.
This game really surprises me how good it can be,and nothing that EA throws your way can match it.
Absolutely amazing gameplay,I know things goes up and down,but the highs....o'boy
If you haven't started a ML save yet,or have given up on it,get back to it,great game buoys and girls.
Can't really speak for the fully updated version since I'm playing 1.00 and I'm keeping it that way to,but I'm having loads of fun with my Rossoneri

Right, it's been a while.

Hull City manager. Third season (or fourth, I forget now)...

Currently level on points with Manchester City at the top of the league, but that's not what I care about.

All I really want to do is win a UEFA competition - each season, I've been knocked out before reaching the semi final stage.

So here we go. Valencia v Hull. I'm 2-0 down from the first leg, which was at home, so now I'm having to try and mount a comeback in Spain (and let me tell you, it was the most difficult match I've ever played, and how I didn't lose 5-0 given their chances I don't know).

Can Hull make it to a semi final?

Currently level on points with Manchester City at the top of the league, but that's not what I care about.

All I really want to do is win a UEFA competition - each season, I've been knocked out before reaching the semi final stage.

So here we go. Valencia v Hull. I'm 2-0 down from the first leg, which was at home, so now I'm having to try and mount a comeback in Spain (and let me tell you, it was the most difficult match I've ever played, and how I didn't lose 5-0 given their chances I don't know).

Great match Chris, you looks a bit too lucky in the first part of the match, but i really enjoyed the broadcast :)
Also your keeper at penalty shoot-out seems doped :P

Wow Chris what a swanky video. . . . You've missed your calling as a movie producer. ..the match was great . .I loved the Spanish feel to the up in the stands camera angle. . . ..great penalty shootout and great win .. .even though it was the shortest first half ever televised . ...amazing editing.

Great match Chris, you looks a bit too lucky in the first part of the match, but i really enjoyed the broadcast :)
You ain't kidding... They hit the post first half and it stopped on the line, they had just the goalkeeper to beat several times in the second half (I had to play on all-out attack and I knew the risks)... I'm pretty amazed they didn't score.

Wow Chris what a swanky video. . . . You've missed your calling as a movie producer. ..the match was great . .I loved the Spanish feel to the up in the stands camera angle. . . ..great penalty shootout and great win .. .even though it was the shortest first half ever televised . ...amazing editing.
:LOL: Both sides were petrified in the first half, nothing happened other than them hitting the post early on and then my failed cross. The "shots" that the first half stats screen report were poor shots from range that weren't worth a highlight...

As for the editing, it's only ShareFactory! Takes about 40 minutes to edit it all, which I find really frustrating (it should be easier to chop clips up and apply the same transitions to everything).

Should have a been a draw at least . .previous match midfielder Praet scores 4 goals in 4-1 win over Sassuolo and gets a 7.0 rating for an outstanding performance? What more can a manager ask for?
A little lucky on the 3rd and 4th goal but hey, great display by Praet nonetheless. Tha little chip on the third goal has been lovely.

Great match, very tense. I loved the 2-0 goal especially! And honestly, great editing on that video too... Keep it up!

The europa league matches are a completely different beast for me. the aggression levels are raised but not like it's a 'rivals' match and it seems a lot more tense.

last season APOEL knocked me out in the last 32 despite being the weakest team I had faced that year, this year they just happen to be in my group and again... can't beat them. bastards

As for the editing, it's only ShareFactory! Takes about 40 minutes to edit it all, which I find really frustrating (it should be easier to chop clips up and apply the same transitions to everything).
I also become frustrated pretty soon with the (few) chances offered by Upload Studio on the Xbox One.
Not that I use it a lot, but if I have some PES 2015 (or 2017, or 2018 beta) highlights worth saving I usually upload them to my OneDrive and then edit them on PC with Movie Maker (yes, Windows Live Essentials 2012 still can run on Windows 10 and luckily enough the MajorGeeks site still provides the installer). :LMAO:

I'm looking a lot forward to Story Remix though. I wonder whether it could be run on both PC and Xbox One (this would at least spare me from having to upload the raw clips on OneDrive every single time).

So i got around to getting a video out.
It's the 2nd leg of the Coppa Italias first round
Stunning game,moments/games like this is why I've bought this game for 15 years
And this was also the debut for Donnarumma in goal

Next game is the third game of my EL campaign,and it's a must to win that one

Last edited:
I also become frustrated pretty soon with the (few) chances offered by Upload Studio on the Xbox One.
Not that I use it a lot, but if I have some PES 2015 (or 2017, or 2018 beta) highlights worth saving I usually upload them to my OneDrive and then edit them on PC with Movie Maker (yes, Windows Live Essentials 2012 still can run on Windows 10 and luckily enough the MajorGeeks site still provides the installer). :LMAO:

I'm looking a lot forward to Story Remix though. I wonder whether it could be run on both PC and Xbox One (this would at least spare me from having to upload the raw clips on OneDrive every single time).
Being a fellow XB1 player,story remix sounds great,I've used that new streaming app a lot (instead of twitch)
The only downside using Upload is the limitations of it,especially putting in text,but I find it kinda ok,I've set my xb1 to record the last 30 second for every time I hit the record button.
But yeah,a more advanced recording device would be great

Great win Chrissy baby!
And on pens,got a pen my first game of my new career,didn't even know how to take it...
Nice seeing you in here again.
Looks like this forum is back with it's usual suspects.
Where you at @geeeeee ?

The europa league matches are a completely different beast for me. the aggression levels are raised but not like it's a 'rivals' match and it seems a lot more tense.

last season APOEL knocked me out in the last 32 despite being the weakest team I had faced that year, this year they just happen to be in my group and again... can't beat them. bastards
I love the EL games,different story than the league,also a big fan of it in real life,always proper football clubs in it,instead of the multi billion corporations of the CL.
Love watching some random Eastern European club handing it to the more famous clubs

So i got around to getting a video out.
It's the 2nd leg of the Coppa Italias first round
Stunning game,moments/games like this is why I've bought this game for 15 years
It looks like you love hitting the woodwork, don't you? :LOL:
Great win even if, after the result of the 1st leg, getting through wasn't really up for discussion as it was already granted.

Dear journal,

This is definitely not what I was expecting from the guys. First match of the league against Heztorrium, and we've almost been crushed. José Devecchi, the goalkeeper we bought from San Lorenzo to replace Albelda (which is leaving, and which was aging anyway), managed to win the role in the starting eleven after two training sessions (no, Preysler wasn't that happy about that) and if it weren't for him we would've conceded more than two today.

Everyone was expecting Zambrano to be the main threat for our defence today and that's why I instructed Usandizaga to never leave him alone for a moment: it caused some triouble when Usandizaga tried to access their locker room at the end of the first half, but nothing major. Zambrano indeed did hardly see the ball tonight.
It's been De Palma, though, who has been a pain in the arse for us for all the match. He scored the opener, and then he dared bring them 2-0 up at the beginning of the second half with a goal of the season contender. Late in the second half we managed to reduce the gap with Toregrosa who managed to head past the keeper a loose ball but it wasn't enough:

Gotta do something quick dear journal, I wouldn't like people to think I can't manage a team. I've always succeeded in everything I've done before and my managerial career will be no exception.

Gavin​

It looks like you love hitting the woodwork, don't you? :LOL:
Great win even if, after the result of the 1st leg, getting through wasn't really up for discussion as it was already granted.
Thanks,yeah me and the goal posts...
Played with a very reserve oriented lineup.
Real test is next game

Europa League game no 3.
This needs to be a win,I'm pointless and scoreless so far
Home to the Swedish side ostersund FK.
And my attacking has start to click properly,only attack when I feel the momentum goes my way.
Great game

Brilliant stuff Rock, great goals and what a scramble at 56 mins . .the third goal was massive.

Brilliant stuff Rock, great goals and what a scramble at 56 mins . .the third goal was massive.
Cheers mate,I've gone from no scoring to scoring left and right,I think a good tactics setup,and that trusty momentum works my way right now
Strange how good the game feels,kinda like when we returned to Pes 16.
Btw,saw your derby game vs filthy Genoa,that was a cracker,holy shit how tight it was,and making a comeback with that free kick.
Great stuff Dec

Cheers mate,I've gone from no scoring to scoring left and right,I think a good tactics setup,and that trusty momentum works my way right now
Strange how good the game feels,kinda like when we returned to Pes 16.
Btw,saw your derby game vs filthy Genoa,that was a cracker,holy shit how tight it was,and making a comeback with that free kick.
Great stuff Dec

You actually watched it?. ..I thought that vid was floating alone in space ha ha.. .I honestly thought it was a decent game Rock most people wouldn't, to me it was a realistic tight game.

You actually watched it?. ..I thought that vid was floating alone in space ha ha.. .I honestly thought it was a decent game Rock most people wouldn't, to me it was a realistic tight game.
Loved that game mate,of course I saw,always get a message on my phone/tablet when you upload on YouTube
Can't beat those tight games,Love a tight draw in a derby

Game day 7.
Sampdoria at home.
I've had a good run so far in th league.
3 W 2 D 1 L
Turned out to be a tough game,rainy and grey as it should be.
My next game is Pescara away.
Found out that I play on game speed 0,perhaps that's the reason my players stand out individually,always been a -1 man,but I think I'll keep that speed

Game day 7.
Sampdoria at home.
I've had a good run so far in th league.
3 W 2 D 1 L
Turned out to be a tough game,rainy and grey as it should be.
My next game is Pescara away.
Found out that I play on game speed 0,perhaps that's the reason my players stand out individually,always been a -1 man,but I think I'll keep that speed

Close game Rock good win though. .. I edited Sampdoria to todays squad and they have shite defenders. . . I bought that waste of space Lucas Perez up front. ..his stats looked great . . what a waste of money, worst ML buy ever.

Close game Rock good win though. .. I edited Sampdoria to todays squad and they have shite defenders. . . I bought that waste of space Lucas Perez up front. ..his stats looked great . . what a waste of money, worst ML buy ever.
Thanx mate,yeah the samp squad of today is utter crap.
I've met them with the 16-17 squad,cassano and co,great squad.
Tough as nails,especially their attacking.
It's funny that good stat players can be horrible,if their tactic understanding is off,kinda like in real life.
Just look at Pogba in Manure

Dear journal,

This is definitely not what I was expecting from the guys. First match of the league against Heztorrium, and we've almost been crushed. José Devecchi, the goalkeeper we bought from San Lorenzo to replace Albelda (which is leaving, and which was aging anyway), managed to win the role in the starting eleven after two training sessions (no, Preysler wasn't that happy about that) and if it weren't for him we would've conceded more than two today.

Everyone was expecting Zambrano to be the main threat for our defence today and that's why I instructed Usandizaga to never leave him alone for a moment: it caused some triouble when Usandizaga tried to access their locker room at the end of the first half, but nothing major. Zambrano indeed did hardly see the ball tonight.
It's been De Palma, though, who has been a pain in the arse for us for all the match. He scored the opener, and then he dared bring them 2-0 up at the beginning of the second half with a goal of the season contender. Late in the second half we managed to reduce the gap with Toregrosa who managed to head past the keeper a loose ball but it wasn't enough:

Gotta do something quick dear journal, I wouldn't like people to think I can't manage a team. I've always succeeded in everything I've done before and my managerial career will be no exception.

Gavin​
Love that goal,nice little header,a goal scorers goal.
What game speed do you use mate?
I've always played on -1 but somehow I've changed it to 0, and enjoying how responsive the players are on that speed

Ok Roma v Sampdoria . .a match played in very greasy conditions .. .it won't set the world alight but it's not a bad match . .tight one evenly balanced.

Ok Roma v Sampdoria . .a match played in very greasy conditions .. .it won't set the world alight but it's not a bad match . .tight one evenly balanced.

Good game,snatching a point at The Olimpico is hard as fuck
My kinda game,greasy and I'll tempered
Were are you in the standings?

Good game,snatching a point at The Olimpico is hard as fuck
My kinda game,greasy and I'll tempered
Were are you in the standings?

In the relegation zone Rock. .the A.I is screwing me to relegate me. . . a word of advice, the Ml only kicks off properly after 3 or 4 seasons . . my team spirit is only 51 and I'm struggling ..it's playing dirty tricks . .anytime I have an important match it puts my star players in red and will injure my top guys for 12 weeks. . I'd say that I will get relegated but I'll keep it going .. going to try out new tricks and feints while I'm getting beaten . .still enjoying it though . .it throws up the odd great game, not often but it happens.

I started with 74 TS,up around 80-82 since I switched over to 4-3-3.
Yeah cpu love kicking you in the nuts in this game.
I've had great games,playing with a ton of possession my way,usually 60/65-40/35,and only attack when I've had possession for a while,and suddenly your passing gets accurate,theirs shit,I win 50/50 battles,I give credit to momentum,or building momentum,works like a charm.
I know momentum/scripting will hit me up the shitter some game,especially on a winning streak,but if they can't have possession,they can't score

I started with 74 TS,up around 80-82 since I switched over to 4-3-3.
Yeah cpu love kicking you in the nuts in this game.
I've had great games,playing with a ton of possession my way,usually 60/65-40/35,and only attack when I've had possession for a while,and suddenly your passing gets accurate,theirs shit,I win 50/50 battles,I give credit to momentum,or building momentum,works like a charm.
I know momentum/scripting will hit me up the shitter some game,especially on a winning streak,but if they can't have possession,they can't score
incontestable point

Back
Top Bottom