The England Topic

Gotta get Rooney back or play J.Cole behind Owen.

Stop the long ball crap. Dont mind that when your searching for a goal in last 20 mins but for whole game is a joke.

Dead Man said:
Gotta get Rooney back or play J.Cole behind Owen.

Stop the long ball crap. Dont mind that when your searching for a goal in last 20 mins but for whole game is a joke.

Yup England need to start playing football, its too predictable.

Found this quite amusing:

A furious England captain David Beckham has hit back at a German journalist for attacking his family.

The Mirror says Tobias Holtkamp, writing in Germany's biggest selling tabloid Bild, claimed Becks's sister Joanne looked like a pig and was "the type of Brit who would dance topless on holiday in Spain after necking copious amounts of Sangria".

The article featured pictures of his two elder children Brooklyn and Romeo -which it labelled "dwarfs" - his mum Sandra, 52, wife Victoria, and Joanne.

Showbiz columnist Holtkamp called on the paper's five million readers to nickname them "the Addams family" for the duration of the tournament.

Looks like they want to wind him up.

Yea, will it work though, can David actually read a paper. :P

The Germans don't want to play England and Im sure this is to try and upset the captain if England happens to play the Germans.

I'm not all that botherd about G Neville, Im sure Carra will be firtst up to replace him. Though if it is Hargreaves then I dont see the problem, I don't think he is any bit an exciting player but he does a job for us and doesn't really make a lot of mistakes. He was good in Japan , proberly our most consistant player, well till he got injured.

Oh shit no hargreaves as right back!!!!!why sven likes to play him as right back???!!:roll: he's a midfielder!!!that all!!!play simply Garragher and let O.H on the bench!!!!but let's hope neville will be fit for tonight!!

Cloud1863 said:
Yea, will it work though, can David actually read a paper. :P

The Germans don't want to play England and Im sure this is to try and upset the captain if England happens to play the Germans.

He an easy target.

Y attack his kids? Just shows how pathetic people are.

Alos T&T ass. manager is attacking him also. England will win today, would still play Crouch as they struggled against Czech Rep with Koller.

Nevilla was the worst player on the pitch against Paraguay. He's a very good solid, and experienced full back, but he didn't look fit from his last injury, and no of course he's done it again.

I'd play Carragher there.

Dead Man said:
He an easy target.

Y attack his kids? Just shows how pathetic people are.

Alos T&T ass. manager is attacking him also. .......

It is poor m8, but it's something that just need to be ignored. Regarding the T&T management and there comments, well I hope we hammer them, and he takes it tight!!!!

0J0WHF7F--400x280.jpg

English fans:roll: :D

RuneEdge said:
Also cuz he's one of those "easy/fun to hate" kind of players. Like Heskey.

theres also the moronic bandwagon effect. One moronic loud mouth extrovert self proclaimed football expert claims he's shite and so everyone else does:lmao:

Last edited:
Peter Eyres said:
he alwyas has been a true proffesional, modest, yet confident in his abillity and what he has acheived in his carer.

On current form, Crouch is scoring, so... and owen still doesn't look match fit, but heh I would still trust him to score 1on1's over crouch.

Remember hes scoring due to this long ball/cross every opportunity crap.

Get it on the deck. Argentina showed that.

Peter Eyres said:
because they don't watch German football, or give a damn about the Cl unless an english team is involved.

spot on mate,since he plays in german football the guy is amazing!!
Bekenbauer has said about him:i can't imagine a bayern without him!!
so maybe most of the England fans becuse he plays in a "weak"league think he's shit

Poor Mr Ashton.

Anyone got any predictions for tonight?

I reckon 1-1 or maybe even 0-0, but i'm hoping we do a bit better obviously.

I'm looking forward to the match, will be interesting to see how we shape up and if we loft long balls to Crouchie or try to play in to Defoe's feet. Nice to see Hargeaves starting after his WC performance (and i don't mean the lav!). I wonder if putting Gerrard on the right will help the lack-lustre-Lampard situation. I hope so.

Anyone going to watch live? I heard the stadium will only be half-full, but £25 does sound a bit steep for this sort of match.

Im quite disappointed shaun wright phillips or lennon hasnt been given a start.

Back
Top Bottom