Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spurs Thread - fatty fatty reid loves his guiness

I dont think he did. Done deal i think.

we left a awesome impression for davids as we beat reading with comfort :D

Jol is saying that the Davids deal is 99.9% done so not quite! heard nothing about Van Der Meyde just speculation?

Congrats on Davids. Wonder if he'll stay healthy. Either way, y'all are looking to be more improved this season over Bolton and ManCity. Should be an impressive season with Jol leading the team for the whole season.

I think the press over do it with the speculation everytime Spurs are linked with a Dutch player. I doubt Van Der Meyde is coming cuz I havent seen any real evidence of anything happening.

i think VanDerMeyde is overrated. I have seen him play (ermm. . on tv) on at least a dozen occasions and only once did he seem to run riot on the flank. Why is everyone so high on him? Past performances?

signed on the dotted line

good luck pitbull crush them weak prem midfeilders

also pls i hope he does not gangsta lean on the post during corners

yahhh !!! i want him to break the little boy in the midfield of arsenal, cesc :P

Hopefully Eddie and along with our fantastic young squad can deliever the goods for Spurs this season, c'mon!

Saw that earlier, great striker, hope he doesn't go in the near future.

I would think he will be off if the rumours of you signing Kuyt are right!

jamie_mack said:
I would think he will be off if the rumours of you signing Kuyt are right!
Na he's not going anyway, it will be Kanoute who will be doing the packing of the bags...

One big step towards a whole new spurs..

Sulph said:
One big step towards a whole new spurs..
A whole new Spurs who can start challanging the likes of Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal in a near future ;)

davids is awesome !! and defoe will be on fire haha

Well i cant wait for Spurs Borough in two weeks. got my ticket and will be Davids first home game in the league. finally get to see my fav midfielder(next to Gazza and Zidane) in real life and he is in my team :mrgreen: this is brilliant.

Bring it on!!!

The Futures Bright the futures Orange!!!

COYS!!!

Predicted Position: 5th.
Star Man: Ledley King. Seems to get better every time you see him play, will be the anchor for everything this season.
One to Watch: Tom Huddlestone. A player that has been hitting the headlines for a year, and a wonderful athlete who is benefiting from his lengthening experience.
Manager: Martin Jol. Wily and more than capable of butting tactical heads with the best, Jol has instilled a new feeling of optimism at the club.
INS: Edgar Davids (Internazionale), Tom Huddlestone (Derby County), Aaron Lennon (Leeds United), Wayne Routledge (Crystal Palace), Paul Stalteri (Werder Bremen), Teemu Tainio (Auxerre)
OUTS: Mark Yeates (Colchester United - loan), Dean Marney (Norwich City - loan), Thimothee Atouba (Hamburg), Jamie Slabber (Out of Contract), Simon Davies (Everton), Spase Dilevski (Out of Contract),
Best signing: Edgar Davids.
Sky Bet Odds: 150/1
Likely top scorer: Jermain Defoe
Possible best XI
Live Sky dates: Aston Villa (A) 17.9-PP, Fulham (H) 26.9, Bolton (A) 07.11, Portsmouth (H) 12.12, Middlesbrough (A) 18.12

Davids is the main reason to state that though, what if he comes to an injury or something, they might be the Everton of 04/05

Not really. Defoe and King are gonna be older and better too. And with the World Cup around the corner, they'll be looking to make the England squad.

hows it going lads, long time no see, is everyone alright ?

i had a superb one the other week. i was doing some filming up at the training ground and got to meet all the players and see them train. keano gave me a bit of a funny look cus i had a postiga t shirt on and mido the cheeky little bugger drew a tache on the pic of martin jol that had all the autographs around it. needless to say i was absolutly loving it but ill admit i got a bit starstruck and that.

bit surprised about kanoute but surely it must mean kuijt is on his way ??? be interesting to see if we end up paying silly money for jenas as well. hes a great player but he had a poor season last year and were pretty strong in that area as it is. although people were saying the same about defoe when we signed him.

great result againt pompey, lets steam roll the boro on our way to europe !! realistically the only thing that should stop us getting 6th place is an injury to ledders. good to see reid is still enjoying a guinessy lifestlye !

also, cant believe those muppets sold vieira !!! i wonder if davids will leave gilberto with one of his legs intact when they meet ??

Hey faiers hows it goin. wow man seeing Mido and Keaneo must have been awsome. did you get to meet the Big man himself or was it just the players?

Kanoute was a good player and after his fuk up in the cup last year put in some great perfomances.

I was at the Boro game and i must say it was a brilliant day. got to seven sisters at 12:00pm so had 3 hours of drinking before the game and me and my mates were itching to see the Pitball in the flesh for the first time. the first half was all spurs and we really should of scored but couldn't seem to get a proper shot at goal. to witness the build up to Carricks effort live was a great feeling and if that had gone in it would have been goal of the season no doubt. the second half was a very different story though and biri were very attackin and positive.

Defoes goal took the roof off and i cant describe the feeling i was in as we saw it fly into the net, worth the entrance fee alone :mrgreen:

Davids looked hungry for blood and scared the shit out of the boro team, he is a leg-end.

Oh yeah and Reid was my man of the match he worked really hard down the left and was taking players on all game.

should be going again in December to see Spurs v Sundrland which will be hopefully another 3 points.

The Futures Bright, The Futures Orange!!

Back
Top Bottom