Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spurs Thread - !!

faiers said:
bbbybx said:
dont worry mate it does put down proper arsneal fans. its just the glory hunters who care more about thierry enree and va va voom than the actual history of the club and what it means who couldnt care less.

I like your reasoning there! I see your trying to have a dig. I have been an arsenal fan for around 20years my dad has supported them all his life as has my brother my uncle.. the list goes on. I live 10mins from Highbury and when the new stadium opens I will be around five minutes from there.

I can gaurantee that we are very much a North London club, the best North London Club at the moment!

But I would like to praise Spurs though (not that I do much) but I do think you should be very excited at the moment. In around two years I think you will have one of the best teams in the country, especially with the management you have.

I for one can't wait when the time comes when Arsenal and Spurs are fighting for the Premiership, That would be Fantastic.

Re: Spurs Thread - ashley cole loves a handball !!

wow man this is turing out to be a wird week. first arsen wenger gives us praise then an arsenal fan has told us we will be the tits in two years....... :shock: im gunna have a lie down :mryellow:

patience is still somethig spurs fans have to learn if were to succeed.

i have to learn it to but boy am i delighted for ourselves this season :D

nice one Loz, i was just about to break the news but you have beat me to it.

Brilliant news and may he fire us into europe in the next few weeks :mrgreen:

ok guys this next game is a must win for us !!! this is a golden chance to get to europe as we will jump straight to the lovely 7th spot :D

idiots at liverpool didnt beat boro but well atleast they didnt get 3 points, cant wait for the game tonight

Well we got the win we needed, and in a bit of style, eventually!!!

Got a bit lucky in the first 15 mins, but we fully deserved the win in the end. Best i've seen Reid play, but not sure he was MOTM. But it WAS a great strike from the fat little irishman!!!

Come on the Spurs - We're all going to Europe, tra la la la!!!

total demolishment of villa :D:D, agreed with the touch of lady luck with the ref, but after that, it was a total controlled game.

absolute style with the 5 goals :D, gota say that man reid is going to be BIG !!!!

kanoute made me eat my words by scoring some great goals as well ....impressive

boy oh boy am i excited to getting this god dammed UEFA spot !! :D

Dont get to cocky europe isnt yours yet, were chasing you all thw way and with us having to paly Boro last game of the season its going down to the wire!

well im just excited into getting it, cause right now we can beat boro its gona be a major victory for us and we will then have 1 foot in the uefa spot....

blackburn shouldnt be to hard to get 3 points on with this form :D...

but i cant deny you, its really going down to the last game

bbbybx said:
faiers said:
I like your reasoning there! I see your trying to have a dig. I have been an arsenal fan for around 20years my dad has supported them all his life as has my brother my uncle.. the list goes on. I live 10mins from Highbury and when the new stadium opens I will be around five minutes from there.

I can gaurantee that we are very much a North London club, the best North London Club at the moment!

But I would like to praise Spurs though (not that I do much) but I do think you should be very excited at the moment. In around two years I think you will have one of the best teams in the country, especially with the management you have.

I for one can't wait when the time comes when Arsenal and Spurs are fighting for the Premiership, That would be Fantastic.

i see if you cant bore us to death with your football you have to try and do it with your banter !!! for some reason after all the stick iv taken from gooners down the years your post is the first to make my spine shiver. ps arsenal shall forever be a peice of south london in north london.

what a game against villa. iv been properly slating reid and davies too everyone and then they go and play like that. to be fair though it did highlight what wev been lacking from the wings in recent weeks.

as long as can get a draw against boro we should do it lads. i aint to worried about city to be honest, if only they had got pearce a couple of weeks earlier.

Re: Spurs Thread - fatty fatty reid loves his guiness

i want reid to show his magic again, i think he's just damm fun to watch ...

its been a while since Defoe did anything much, would be great to see him score some classy goals 2

faiers said:
bbbybx said:
i aint to worried about city to be honest, if only they had got pearce a couple of weeks earlier.

Eating own words!;) Looks like now were your only chance a 1-0 win for us and 5-0 for you will see you through looks like it could be ours!

Fair play, City deserve it if they get the result they need, imo.

If only we'd had Jol a few weeks earlier ;)

Well i am surprised this message board has not been used that much this week.

i have calmed alot today about the situation reading some Jolly giant interviews he sounds ready to prove everyone wrong

"A lot of rubbish has been written about my wanting to do both roles at the Club, if Frank does leave. It's a nonsense - the reason I can make a difference at our Club is because I can focus on coaching this squad and getting great results with them.

"If Frank does leave us then the Club will have to find a new Sporting Director.

"The Chairman and I have spoken about this situation and it is something that he will take time with, to get the right person, someone who will work well with all of us.

"The structure works well so we would be mad to change it.

"You know, sometimes things like this make you stronger and even more determined to succeed. I know that will be the case with us."

This is a battle cry if ever i heard one.

lets teach fuk off frankie whos the boss

no need to reduce chelsea any more points. were win 6 off them next year

The future is still orange!!! :)

Well im happy now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...all.html?in_article_id=352183&in_page_id=1779

Robbo is a fukin leg-end!!!

Total comitment to the cause and wants the club to succeed.

I think Jol is a big influence on this the mentallity he has insalled on the team and the way our supporters have taken last term may be enough for all our BIG players to stay and make Tottenham GREAT!!!

Well i was pretty pleased with what i saw on saturday and Both the ledge and Lennon played superb.

only non league oppoition but still made it look very easy and without our most experience at the back we coped well against a side wanting to win badly.

Peace cup up next and i must say i cant wait to tune in during the next couple off weeks should be very good viewing.

Great signing for you if he plays half as good as he did at Barcelona! looks like this could be the end of Brown/Mendes/Davis?

we're signing DAVIDS ..!!!

i seriouesly think we're going to be a threat this season if all goes well :D

For free too, i dont believe it!

Theres rumblings already saying you were premature announcing it as he hasnt agreed terms yet!

Well he is ment to have his medical today so if all goes well then he should be signing by today/tommorow

:shock: THIS MAY BE HAPPENNING!!!

i heard he rejected the contract?!? thats gotta suck...all that excitement gone to waste just hope im wrong

Back
Top Bottom