Sony PlayStation 4

Mine had the eject disk problem and i got a new one.
Had to wait a couple of weeks, but still...

Cheers for the reply ;)

My only worry is that they're gonna blame the faults on the bumps caused my the bloody straightener. Even though I know for a fact they were there since I got the PS4, given how long I've waited to take action Sony could believe otherwise. They'll have to assess it nonetheless. Once you call for repair/replacement and they take your address do they automatically send you a box? The lady didn't explicitly say so. She took my name, number, address and email as well as taking note of the two small bumps.

Thought I'd post this here instead of CoD thread since it involves the PS4 as a whole.

PS4 Advanced Warfare Blocks Share Play
UPDATE: Sony clarifies that publishers can freely disable Share Play functionality, while Activision offers its own statement.

Source

This is BS. Implementing something shouting how big it is for them only for game devs to disable it freely? Then what's the point?

Thx Placebo. I must ask you since I am from Serbia and prices here are bit higher can you recommend me some website with those prices above because here standard ps4 with one controller is about £370.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a decent surround sound system that works with ps4?

I know nothing about them as I have never owned one but would like a decent setup

If you want a simple wireless solution, this is not bad: Sony BDV-N7100W (but its £500 i think)

Heard this is not bad too, but not too sure: JBL Cinema 510

LG has a sound bar which mimics a 5.1 surround sound system and its decent too.

Can anyone help.
Just got ps4 and I have terrible trouble turning it on.
Well, it turns on then it turns off and enters safe mode.
It then tries to run something then turns off. I have to keep turning it on by switch at front then after about 5 times it says this machine hasn't been turned off properly next time unplug the plug. (Which I've done) It then turns on
Anyone have this? If so what do I do or is it faulty? Currently has 2.02 software.
Thanks

Can anyone help.
Just got ps4 and I have terrible trouble turning it on.
Well, it turns on then it turns off and enters safe mode.
It then tries to run something then turns off. I have to keep turning it on by switch at front then after about 5 times it says this machine hasn't been turned off properly next time unplug the plug. (Which I've done) It then turns on
Anyone have this? If so what do I do or is it faulty? Currently has 2.02 software.
Thanks

Had the same problem, I "fixed" it by unticking the option to connect to the internet in sleep mode, in the energy saving options.

Can anyone recommend a decent surround sound system that works with ps4?

I know nothing about them as I have never owned one but would like a decent setup

I would definitely go for a Amp and separate speakers as that's a lot better than any packages you get.

You wont regret doing it, it makes games and films so much more immersive and enjoyable.

I have the budget end of the the Amps and speakers, an Onkyo 509 Amp and Jamo speakers and they are absolutley superb and cost me £350 off AVforums a few years ago so i bet you could pick up a right bargain on a good amp these days.

I would definitely go for a Amp and separate speakers as that's a lot better than any packages you get.

You wont regret doing it, it makes games and films so much more immersive and enjoyable.

I have the budget end of the the Amps and speakers, an Onkyo 509 Amp and Jamo speakers and they are absolutley superb and cost me £350 off AVforums a few years ago so i bet you could pick up a right bargain on a good amp these days.

Cheers coopz,

Being a typical scot I went for a system around £250, posted above. It has good reviews and plenty HDMI in ports.

I'm sure I will be blown away and it may make me upgrade to an even better system in the future :)

The one you bought is the kind i was taking about tbh just a little cheaper, by packages i meant the all-in-one systems you get with a bluray in it as well :)

A long as its a standalone Amp which it is you'll be fine, you can upgrade the speakers as well to give you better sound if you wish later on.

Back
Top Bottom