Sony PlayStation 4

I was on it last night and this morning with no issues. Not tried since then though. So annoying how it's hit and miss.

It connects to your Xbone though doesn't it? Via the chat adapter and a cable?

If it's bluetooth only you're knackered, but if it's got a 3.5mm socket on the cup to connect to for chat, you're grand.

Plus games for January:

Infamous First Light & The Swapper (PS4)

Duck Tales Remastered & Prototype 2 (PS3)

Duke Nukem 3D & Woah Dave (Vita)

Just seen sonys apology offer for the downtime..

An extra 5 days plus membership for anyone who was a member over the Christmas downtime.
And a 10% off code that can be used on the psn store.

That's pretty shit TBH.

Not really, it's amazing...

5 days extra PSN+ for 5 days down time - fairs fair...

10% off the PSN store to not be used with any sale product - is such a good deal as we all know that games on PSN are very reasonably priced.

Last edited:
Can I buy a digutal PS4 game even though I don't have the console yet?

Can I buy a digutal PS4 game even though I don't have the console yet?

Personally i would never do it again.
I've bought two games digitally.

There are a couple of things i don't like.
When the PSNet was down, i was not able to play the games.

Furthermore, i created subaccounts for my kids. They are not able to play games i bought digitally (unless they play on my account of ourse).

Personally i would never do it again.
I've bought two games digitally.

There are a couple of things i don't like.
When the PSNet was down, i was not able to play the games.

Furthermore, i created subaccounts for my kids. They are not able to play games i bought digitally (unless they play on my account of ourse).

Is the account that you bought the games activated as primary in your PS4? If the account is activated any game purchased on this account can be used by any other user that is in the PS4 that is primary in the account.

While PSN was down i could play all my digital games pirchased on my primary account with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom