Running the Manchester 10k for Guide Dogs

If its the 10K for Guide Dogs why aren't the guide dogs running? Or will they be pulling along blind people who are running? Are you blind dags? Will any of these dogs be pulling sleds during this racing? I'm broke Dags but i would like to donate in a little while when I'm better fixed. I'm just waiting on my next shipment of Moroccan Black to come in, after that i hit the streets and I should be well square for a few weeks.

CW, Jumbo and Dermot in the Dole Queue then ;)

Raised £38 so far, in less than one day :D Haven't even gotten around to asking friends and family yet. Not that you're not friends ... you're just ... there.

Lets say i wasn't blind but i still wanted a guide dog to guide me around while I walk. Like I'd just walk but let this dog choose the directions of where to go. Would that be possible?

Probably wont carry my phone around during the race but I'll take photos before and after :D

Actually, I wonder if you had no legs and blind, would you be allowed have wheels put instead of artificial legs and let a guide dog pull you along like a horse and carraige?

How would you keep your balance though? You would probably need 4 wheels beneath you to keep it square like a car, like attach an axle to your hip bones and have 4 wheels to keep balanced then have the guide dog pull you, or a horse but you couldn't really pop down the shops for a few groceries with a horse pulling you

I'm doing the London marathon in April for charity Dags. Good luck are you hoping for a good time or just to finish in one piece? I'm going for the finish in one piece option myself :)

Back
Top Bottom