Running the Manchester 10k for Guide Dogs

D

DagsJT

I'm going to be doing the Bupa Manchester 10k Run and raising money for guide dogs :D

Anyone want to sponsor me? You can donate online, it's safe and secure and the money goes to a great charity :)

http://www.justgiving.com/darrenthomas

Any amount will do :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would sponsor you but I can't afford to. Its the thought that counts though from what I have been told

I've sponsered you mate - have a great time and let us know how you get on.

Quality Bobby, thanks mate :D

I would sponsor you but I can't afford to. Its the thought that counts though from what I have been told

Donations can be made until August 2009. I'll remind you later on when you're working ;)

Dags, remind us again in a few months if you've got til August. I'm proper 'el skinto por momento' as the Spanish say so right now is not a great time even though it's for a good cause!

I think partly the reason CW is on welfare here is because of losing his position as Admin. Mart delivered a sucker punch to us all that day, none more than Chris Wright, who would have bled through his arse for Evo Web.

HAHA!!

Anyway- sponsored you (I love animals as well, guide dogs help out loads bless 'em), not much like cause I'm bloody skint now, but I hope it's a good day!

Back
Top Bottom