Prison Break - Season 3 - NO SPOILERS

The new episode is up on Sky Anytime right now.

:cool:

EDIT: I'm watching it now and its now new, I got ahead of myself.

Last edited:
We've already spoke in work that Sucre might get thrown in prison and Michael might have to scrap his plan/go back in to help Sucre...

We've already spoke in work that Sucre might get thrown in prison and Michael might have to scrap his plan/go back in to help Sucre...

If it happens, I'd stop watching the show as I don't care about Sucre's story. Just get rid of him, he's such a bore. Episode 311 was good but his story and the character of Susan are driving me crazy. I'm dying to see how the A-Team will get read of her.

Can't believe it's happening again. We have seen 10 times this cliffhanger on this show.

Once again the 1st half was great but then clichés and problems happened and made me laugh. Why can't everything happen right during at least one episode ? One episode, it's not that hard.

Yeah nothing ever goes right. Hopefully this will be the last season of prison break, surely they cant keep the credibility by doing another!

Tonight another, so that will be downloaded and watched tommorow :D

Bad. We already knew what was gonna happen for each character. No surprises. For me, it was a very poor ending for an very average season (it's still better than season 2). It started well and soon became predictable.

Last edited:
Hopefully this will be the last season of prison break, surely they cant keep the credibility by doing another!

Hmmm, well this was then the halfway point of season 3.

So I guess we will have the 2nd half of running from the cops and finding info out. Then season 4 will be hunting them down. Could be good, hopefully they will be able to get rid of the "errors" to further the story and just make a good story.

i hoped they would finally bring this show to an end but they obviously just cant stop milking the cow.

probably not going to continue watching this medicore show.

i agree they need to stop this show now but it wont happen as i felt the ending was shit and this season deserved a full 24 episodes. it felt short and cheap at the end

i hoped they would finally bring this show to an end but they obviously just cant stop milking the cow.

probably not going to continue watching this medicore show.

listen to the man!

first season was brilliant, second was okay, but third is just hideous. what are they thinking? a new turn here, another there, just to keep the plot that is dead for 2 seasons now running. horrible. it is well made and got some good ac

/editors, but the story sucks and i can't stand the bloody panama scenario. :DOH:

/edit:

shit, i totally forgot i expressed exactly the same opinion on here months ago. jeez ;) but the last episodes just proved my point there i guess...

Last edited:
I loved that last episode, one of the best of the series by far.

It's not as good as its first series but I still very much enjoy watching it and I'm looking forward to the next season regardless :)

Back
Top Bottom