Prison Break - Season 3 - NO SPOILERS

I heard it'll be back next week Tuta.

Oh well, I'm not too bothered since I missed last week's episode and now have until Monday to watch it. :)

Twice ;).

Last episode was okay. In general, this season, it's average/boring during the first half and becomes interesting during the last minutes. It's better than season 2.

Last edited:
So there was no PB this week right? :-s

What was the reason now? Baseball again! :mad:

306-307

Lots of fun with the 2 episodes.
The clouds stopping the break out was hilarous. But because there was a lot of action, I can deal with it.

The only thing I don't like is like always, when a new character arrives he always ends up in Michael's plan. Always happening since season 1 episode 1.

But now that Michael finally knows the truth he can go wild and start crazy things. I want him to be a psycho.

Last edited:
The show is gonna be delayed for a while.

Re: Prison Break - Season 3 (Returns January 14) NO SPOILERS

you still like it? i think they completely fucked the plot, the sceneario and pretty much everything else up. horrible what they've done to it. :(

Since season 2 was complete shit and changed the show completely, I think it 's managing to keep a certain level of action. And less ridiculous situations. It's not Prison Break anymore, but it's a good action show. Once we manage to deal with it, you have pleasure watching it. if not, just stop watching because it will never be the same as season 1 anymore. You have to remember that season 1 should have only lasted 13 episodes and with the success they decided to continue the adventure.

Really? I think season 3 has been brilliant so far. They were going really downhill with season 2, but it's come to track this season. My only complain with this season is that they've underused T-Bag so much!

January 14.... That's such a long time :(

they are just doing so many useless and not logical things, everything seems just like it does happen because it has to happen to keep the storyline alive. all of this worked so perfectly in season 1, pretty okay in season 2, but season 3, and i do admit they have a very authentic scenery and pretty good new characaters, just seems so fake and set-up it made me laugh (especially the last 2 or 3 episodes)

i am still watching and also kinda enjoying it but it's in my opinion not really up to what it used to be...

I missed Mondays episode.

Heads to Anytime...

Last night, me and some friends had a PB Season 3 marathon and watched the last 5 episodes straight since we had missed them.

I'm still loving it. Best show I ever watched. The story and the character development is genius. You now have so many different and interesting characters. :applause:

It also made me wonder, who is the best actor among them? All are pretty good but my pick would be.

#1 - Mahone
#2 - T-bag

The rest are good but these 2 are something extra-ordinary and in a different class in my opinion.

The show is gonna be delayed for a while.

Returns January 14

Really??!? :shock: :eh:

Goddamn!!!!! :| :spid: :nono:

The EP09 preview is very exciting,T-bag fights with Alex
but it on 14/1
Just wait and see another drama.

Did a marathon too Sina,

But I started from Season 1 :shock::shock::shock: Yea thats true.

I've heard of it back a couple of years ago, watched some few moments,
but never actually watched the whole thing.

So finally since last month I got the dvds and now you can say I'm an addict :D

And yea you're right it's one of the best shows, altought I don't compare it to Lost :8): but that's not the point.

For Mahone and T-Bag YEA they are brilliant, never knew T-Bag but Mahone was already one of my favorite actors I'm glad he got a nice role.

And finally today I catched up the US Pace, to be honest I'm not liking as the others seasons,
I mean this SONA thing gonna take forever :roll: and I feel sorry for Sara(you all know why) and T-Bag, have to agree with Abhishek they're underusing him...

But hell still one top show, just don't know if I'll get used to wait a week for episode and January 14,
cause I watched till now like whenever I wanted right, so it's gonna be tought.

Bring it more T-Bag :8):

and OPS I'm sorry for the carachter Sara not the actress.

they are just doing so many useless and not logical things, everything seems just like it does happen because it has to happen to keep the storyline alive. all of this worked so perfectly in season 1, pretty okay in season 2, but season 3, and i do admit they have a very authentic scenery and pretty good new characaters, just seems so fake and set-up it made me laugh (especially the last 2 or 3 episodes)

i am still watching and also kinda enjoying it but it's in my opinion not really up to what it used to be...

i agree. everything seems forced.

Not great.

All the comings and goings to Sona pisse me off.
I hated the twist of the episode, it was so obvious.

I liked the episode but when the action started, about half the episode, it ruined everything.

Last edited:

Not great.

All the comings and goings to Sona pisse me off.
I hated the twist of the episode, it was so obvious.

I liked the episode but when the action started, about half the episode, it ruined everything.

Second that. I think it will never be like before :(

I'm shocked, the episode was very interesting. Despite the scene in the car where Sucre should have punched her in the face, I almost liked every scene.
The story was well tied up and Bellick Balboa made me laugh.
Once again, the cliffhanger happened by magic but I can forgive that this week.

Back
Top Bottom