Prison Break - Season 3 - NO SPOILERS

Re: Prison Break - Season 3 (Returns September 17)

So maybe it won't be as good as first or 2nd season. I don't care though. It was gonna be very hard to maintain something at that high a level anyway. It'll still be one of the best shows.

I can't wait for season 3!!

Roll on September 17th... well actually, let's not roll. I'd like to enjoy what's left of summer as slow as possible before f'n schools start again. :mad: :|

Season 3 starts September 24 on Sky One/HD!

Sponsored by Kane & Lynch

Last edited:

Some pics from the 1st episode

550_tubetalk_prisonbreak_s03e01-1.jpg

550_tubetalk_prisonbreak_s03e01-2.jpg

550_tubetalk_prisonbreak_s03e01-3.jpg

TG you have to put NO SPOILERS in the title, I will explode on someone if they ruin it. :)

But what do you consider as spoiler ? Spoilers for me is talking of non aired episodes in US. If I have to wait to talk about a special thing, I think it's better for other viewers to not come in this topic, no ? If not I'll keep shut my mouth.

Today's episode was good, with none of the default of season 2 that made me laugh so it's a good think. Now, I just hope Sona won't last 22 episodes.

A spoiler to me is when someone watching at the US pace comes into the non US thread and lets slip what happened in the episode before other people have even seen it.

As long as people don't do that then its all good. :thumbup:

Took me by surprise when they didn't do a recap of Series 2. Good opening episode, though I think everyone expected what happened at the end of the episode. Roll on next week :)

10pm tonight, should be on Sky Anytime sometime tomorrow - no ads :D

Nice episode. A lot of nonsense inside the prison but it was necessary to launch the second season.

I loved it ! It was like a season 1 episode. More talking, less action but good action.

Best episode since a long time ago. I also loved the shots of Sarah's back and the reference of the cliffhanger :D.

Cult !

Not very good but a least the story continues to flow well. And now that we know the escape plan, problems should happen :D.

Last edited:
Great episode last night, and regarding Sarah thats definately a body double.

Sarah Wayne Callies Interview

sarah-wayne-callies-fox.jpg

PS: I don't think its a spoiler but some may feel that it is.

:(

Last edited:
great episode, reminded me of the 1st season which was utterly brilliant and intense
i didn't really like the previous eps but this one was brilliant

No Prison Break tonight??!?! :eek: :shock:

I can't find it on the channel it usually shows!! :| :mad:

Back
Top Bottom