Post a picture of your pets!

The problem with cats is the only way they can be nice to you, is if you've had contact with them since they were extremely young.

We got our two when they were 2 months old, and lavished as much love and attention as possible, and now they give it back. Felix gets a little wild every now and then but they both couldn't be more friendly.

Now change that scenario to say, a 7/8 year old cat that you get from a rescue centre, it couldve been neglected or treated extremely badly by previous owners/other people, so its bound to have a hatred of humans. It can take forever for a cat to trust you.

My parents got one when they got married, and thst was only a couple of months old, it had 2 lots of kittens and they kept the first one. Now this was at least 6 years before I was born, so then I came along, and being a young kid, I used to chase them and so on, never meaning to harm them, but wanting to stroke them or play with them, and of course they'd run off scared. It took them until they were 19/20 to trust me when I'd grown up.

Last edited:
Vermin

They stay out all day and only come in when the are cold and want food

like tramps at a hostel

I've had my two cats (see first page of this thread) since they were born and they are constantly round my feet or rolling over. If I sit down, Rio (the boy) jumps on my lap at every chance. They are beautiful cats and really are good pets - they've got so much personality. To be honest Coopz, I thought the same about cats as you until I picked up mine - had them for nearly two years now! Tramps don't keep themselves clean either! My cats are immaculate. :)

I have always had cats around me. I grew up with them so loved them. We found Paolo on the roof of next doors place by our old house. No one claimed him so we got him.

2594923931a5341708633ml.jpg

I have always had cats around me. I grew up with them so loved them. We found Paolo on the roof of next doors place by our old house. No one claimed him so we got him.

THIEF!!!!!!!!!!

i bet some poor old women is still putting milk out for tiddles hoping he has just got lost

HAHAHAHA, oh God I want a cat so badly. :(

Isn't it weird how all pets have mad half-hours? You can see that look in their eye, like they're staring at a giant bitch/cat-on-heat's arse. Then they just jump up on/destroy everything. Little buggers.

The problem with cats is the only way they can be nice to you, is if you've had contact with them since they were extremely young.

We got our two when they were 2 months old, and lavished as much love and attention as possible, and now they give it back.

I think my cat has left her mother too quickly (before the 8th week) because the cat gives love but is afraid of some big moves I make with my arm. She doens't seem to understand that I'll never hurt her.

I really want a cat when we're older, but my missus is allergic! Think I'll dump her and get a cat instead :)).

Have you seen how sharp their little fangs are lately? No cat's getting near my balls. Fish and vacuum cleaners all the way.

not sure if this qualifies as a pet ,but in the swap everything is

1 pet eats another pet this is billy the deer in the mouth of bob the gator

2gether BillyBob

Back
Top Bottom