Post a picture of your pets!

Hey I forgot about my weird thing of taking pics of my friends pets...so here are a few!

My friend sarah and her 5 girl house mates goldfish, called "Nanna". Notice the hitler tash...
SarahsFish2.jpg

SarahsFish.jpg

Then we have Scott and Vickys two lovely kittens. The ginger one is called Tom and I forgot the other ones name. Its clever though!
Image005.jpg

Image004.jpg

Kittendrinking.jpg

Finally, my friend John's dog
JEsDog2.jpg

JEsDog.jpg

Ok my fellow gays,

Heres my Dog Razor (already named, got him from battersea), But sounds hard like real man grrr

img0055yr6.jpg

dsc00075sw2.jpg

Numpty Moments
photo0115zz8.jpg

photo0084xr6.jpg

And hes here with my cousins dog Alfie
dsc00016eo3.jpg

Last edited:
OH MY GOD, I love Felix. I want Felix. :(

I'm genuinely sad now, I really want that cat for Christmas and I can't have it because it's yours. :(

Matherto's cats beat yours Plan M, sorry...

Saying that, the picture of Dinky looking down and deciding which side of my face to peel off brings back horrible memories. Dinky and Rio should join forces, they could take over the world. Look at them.

Aahahahaha, you'd never believe it, but Felix is the terrifying one :shock:

He gets hyper around this time of year, what with the decorations and everything. You surprise him at all, or wake him up, and he'll take a swipe at you. Friendly and constantly purring any other time of the year though. He's a big wuss in reality, loves a fuss as long as he can tolerate you.

Dinky couldn't be any softer whatsoever, she's playful, and the friendliest cat you'll ever meet. Again shes always purring (loudest purr I've ever heard) stupidly hyper, and I took that pic of her when she was under my bed, hiding.

Had them since they were four months old (and so so so tiny!), now they're three or four on Dec 28th. Love 'em both to bits I must admit.

Always had cats in my family, couldn't be arsed with a dog, as much as theyre generally cool. They aren't smart enough to fend for themselves, and you have to friggin' walk the buggers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom