Awwwwwwwww
BEARS.jpg

Awwwwwwwww
RioAww.jpg

Awwwwwwww (etc)
BigEyes.jpg

Coco when she broke her leg:
poorcoco2.jpg

:lol: Hahah, I wonder if that would taste nice. If you do end up cooking your cat, do let me come taste some :)

Coco's pattern is the best, but Rio's upside-down-looking-backwards-one-paw-in-the-air look wins. :thumbup:

Mum's dog does that, it stretches itself in-front of a doorway (ALWAYS a fucking doorway) and puts itself in a backwards-arc shape. How the hell it does it I don't know, as a stranger looking at the dog you'd think his back was broken, he looks like a really committed goalkeeper doing a backwards save.

But I wish he would lie in places where he doesn't get trood on all the time, stupid bloody dog... This is why, in general, I absolutely hate animals (which is weird considering I'm vegetarian, but anyway). Their stupidity really pisses me off, and then you're supposed to sympathise when it gets hurt. I will never, ever have sympathy for something that doesn't think "every time I lie there someone treads on me and hurts me, perhaps I should lie somewhere else". Fuck off you dumb bastard.

I've always wanted a cat though. They're the clever ones.

Last edited:
When it comes to cats id rather just eat their heads. I hate the fuckers. Theyre so evil. Your first picture in this post, that cat has some serious plans going on in its head. I can see it plotting, its fucking scary.

My nan had a cat called Tammy. Forever I will be afraid of girls called Tammy, and very old mega-furry cats (the ones that never get trimmed and end up looking like furry footballs).

It would hide in a different place every time I visited. Under a chair, behind a door, ON TOP OF A CUPBOARD. When you entered the room, it would swipe at your feet/scratch up your legs/pounce on your head and scratch your skin off. Literally, big chunks of your face being dug out, blood everywhere. And yet nobody ever did a fucking thing about it, they just said "there there, she doesn't know any better". No, she doesn't know any better, BECAUSE WHEN SHE DOES IT YOU PICK HER UP AND CUDDLE HER. KICK HER THROUGH THE FUCKING WINDOW.

Bear in mind I was only 8, this happened to me until I was 10. It was petrifying, it really was. You're only small yourself, and there's this creature that everyone protects and yet is out to kill you.

I thought I'd always hate cats but then my sister got three and they were brilliant. So soft you could fart in their face and they wouldn't do anything (the nephew did for years, little bastard that he is). And they practically looked after themselves, you put food out and they'd go back to it throughout the day.

And then my mum got a dog that was just as evil as Tammy, but worse because A) it was ten times bigger and B) it had big sharp teeth that could do a lot more damage. Mum almost lost a toe at one point. Imagine walking into the kitchen aged 12, and there's your mum screaming in agony with her toe split open, right down the middle, with the bone clearly visible. But again, the attitude was "it's not his fault, he's got arthiritis" and it was forgotten about. God I was glad when that dog died.

Thinking about it, no wonder I hate animals. I've never made the connection before. :eh:

Last edited:
Your cat Coco looks like our cat Paolo. He is still quite a young-un and gets up to mischief all the bloody time! Xmas tree and decorations on the floor, My other halfs slippers torn to shreds...... Eating food that isnt his!! But we love him really :)

He is still quite a young-un and gets up to mischief all the bloody time! Xmas tree and decorations on the floor, My other halfs slippers torn to shreds...... Eating food that isnt his!!
Look, how many more times do I have to say this? I was drunk, I thought I was Ricky Hatton and your Christmas tree was whispering all kinds of shit, "hey you, yo mom's a whore, I did her last night, take a swing you fat fuck". And your girlfriend's slippers stunk like shit. I had to destroy them so that they wouldn't make another fellow human being puke themselves to death. And you didn't tell me the food wasn't mine, you just left it there on the table and then walked out, what was I supposed to think? It was a decoration? That's the last time I stay at your house man. And you kept calling me Paolo as well, what the fuck is up with that?

OH MY GOD, I love Felix. I want Felix. :(

I'm genuinely sad now, I really want that cat for Christmas and I can't have it because it's yours. :(

Matherto's cats beat yours Plan M, sorry...

Saying that, the picture of Dinky looking down and deciding which side of my face to peel off brings back horrible memories. Dinky and Rio should join forces, they could take over the world. Look at them.

Dogs smell, piss everywhere and are thick as shite!

Keep the pics coming guys, real cool pussies you lot have! :)

Back
Top Bottom