Petrol Heads thread.. Post a pic of your car!

Well, I have just got my license back from the filth today, which means I can now get on my Dads insurance on his lease car, as I'm 21. And he's just got a brand new car:

lrg_article_10345-img_0.jpg

He's going on holiday for 2 weeks in April and I'm dropping him off at the airport so it's all mine for 2 weeks baby :coolpink:

:BY:

Well, I have just got my license back from the filth today, which means I can now get on my Dads insurance on his lease car, as I'm 21. And he's just got a brand new car:

lrg_article_10345-img_0.jpg

He's going on holiday for 2 weeks in April and I'm dropping him off at the airport so it's all mine for 2 weeks baby :coolpink:

:BY:

Is that a Corsa or Astra?

As im 19..and my brothers looking to get a new 3 Series BMW Coupe i guess im going to enjoy posting pictures more than all of you:-pp

lol huh? i guess you were to eager Jumberto :D, and also if it was MY car i would drive it as it was mine which means...no going over 30 and make sure you dont mess it up ;)

I think I'll be going pretty slow in my Dad's Astra, as I'll have the roof down at ALL times :coolpink:

Tim isn't it too cold to have the top down?? u must be feeling like you're in vacation somewhere in Hawaii where actually you're freezing ur arse off :D:D

Tim isn't it too cold to have the top down?? u must be feeling like you're in vacation somewhere in Hawaii where actually you're freezing ur arse off :D:D
:LOL: Yeah mate, I think it'll still be cold in April, but I don't care, for those 2 weeks, I am having the fucking roof down at ALL times :)).

Look out on the news for some nutter driving round the M25 with the roof down at 5am on April 6th!!!

(That's the day I drop my Dad off at the airport and get his car :)))

I have 2008 Seat Ibiza FR.

I bought this car 2 months ago. I made 5600km now. Ibiza's 1.9 motors has 130HP in generally but I've added ABT chip and Cupra air filter on my motor and now my car gives 155HP on dyno. I dont have serious fuel tank problems with this car. Because my car is really saving petrol. Especially in Istanbul's traffic jam. It has 17" Cupra rims on my wheel, Brembo brakes, Recaro FR sport seats (original Seat Sport seats), manuel Sport gear box and full dark black window tint. Now, I'm gonna buy new headlights with lenses so I can use Bi-Xenon lamps with it. Here is photo of my car.

bulemf6.jpg

My next car will be Opel (Vauxhall) Astra OPC (VXR) or Seat Leon Cupra. I hope, I can earn some money to get these one of these cars.

Last edited:
He just likes looking at himself look at the mirrors.

:DD

My neighbor (black Peugeot 307 with full of dirt at the photo) is not a good driver. While she was parking her car, she can damage everywhere. Thats why, I take precautions after parking my car like closing mirrors and put iron pipe between us.

Tim7 said:
Nice mate! Got any other photos of your car?

Sure mate. Now, I'm on my notebook when I back to home, I will add them from my desktop.

for my birthday last week, my girlfriend got me a private plate for my car... :)

R3TUO

i reckon i can get the U looking like a W by sticking a strategically positioned bold at the bottom of the U... :p

My car (or atleast an online pic of a similar one):

15305-1.jpg

Mine has a purple/blue tint. 1.9 diesel 5drs. Reliable and efficient :D

The GF has ordered a new Corsa loaded with option (lease mobile) Should look similar to this one:

16816-1.jpg

16816-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom