Petrol Heads thread.. Post a pic of your car!

Wow that is one beautiful car Lo Zio :)

thanks mate. i've been looking for this car for years.
it's not as confortable as modern cars, it hasn't modern fantastic tools (not even a gps navigator)... but it's such a pleasure to drive it :D

Ben, my dream car would be the Ferrari Dino from the 70's. Your car is also beautiful. Another classic would be a Lancia, especially the rare rare Stratos:D

Before I settled down to a life of tedium, mortgages and the slow slow death of drudgery, I was always planning on driving across the States in a beat up 65-68 Mustang... I almost put a down payment on a GT 390 like the one in Bullitt. But I had to bail a friend out(literally) so it never came to pass... "Ahh life, the good stuff fly's by while the crap hits you square in the eye"!!

I drive a work van, Citroen Berlingo, it's fine now I've got used to it. Loving it not paying insurance, tax or fuel either :). While they were sorting me out a van I got to drive one of the bosses Land Rovers for a day. It was brilliant :):

12102007001.jpg

My car : Ford Ka
616565_1.jpg

But I love my dad's Ford Mondeo. This is the last model and a beautiful car in my opinion. If only he'd allow me to drive it :).
0512fordmo-224000_enlarged.jpg

i'd surely spend that much money if i had it on something more unique. seriously, a 430 is just so totally common. i'd rather have a gallardo spyder.

1236266361ge1.jpg

alfa romeo duetto '69 (official name "spider veloce roundtail series")
1800 cc 120hp

it's nervous and it sucks a lot of fuel.... but i love her.

it was a damn serious quest to find a 1969 model and when i bought it i wanted to paint it red (classic alfa red) but i wasn't able to find a grey top so i decided to paint it blue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo_Spider

http://store.sportscarmarket.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=100167&PhotoNumber=2#largerphoto

you must pull quite alot of pussy in that ride :) nice car my man

:) I reckon he must do... also I agree Michael Jackson.. your mate should have got a Gallardo.... I hardly ever see them around but im seeing more F430's.... its got to be said though they are BEAUTIFUL cars!

I'm currently driving around in this:
Details.aspx

Gonna sell it though, had way too many problems with it..

Thanks, like it too apart from all the mishaps..Anyway, I'm starting a new job in November and they are gonna lease me a company car...I've got 2 options: a Audi A5 2.5 with some options or a Lancia Thesis 3.0 JTD Turbo Full Option...Don't know which one to choose, like to hear everyone s opinion..

you must pull quite alot of pussy in that ride :) nice car my man

not really "a lot"... it's a spider so it has just 2 seats...:lol:
jokes apart, actually i can't complain about it :mrgreen:

anyway i noticed girls are much more attracted by modern and expensive cars rather than old style fashioned cars.

that's not a big problem btw, as i've always been pretty lucky with girls.

besides when i wanna "show off" a bit, i take one of my father's cars :D

Spunk of MJ said:
my mate just picked up one of these on friday:

Ferrari F430 Spider

only £157,000!!!

may i ask u how old is your mate? :shock:
and what's his job? :D

Fremm said:
...I've got 2 options: a Audi A5 2.5 with some options or a Lancia Thesis 3.0 JTD Turbo Full Option...Don't know which one to choose, like to hear everyone s opinion..

the thesis, of course! fantastic car:)

may i ask u how old is your mate? :shock:
and what's his job? :D

he won the euromillions lottery last friday night, when it was a £95m rollover.

he was one of 15 winners and scopped a nice £6.4m!

he's only 27, picked his cheque up last tuesday, ordered the car, then picked the car up on friday!

lucky bastard!!

if only i knew him better... :p

Back
Top Bottom