PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I am using professional, the update works fine exhibition or cup. Anyway do you have correct bayern munich squad ? even if i disable liveupdate it seems so wrong.. the only one i only recognize there is goetze lol.. the team rating is correct though.
The patch works just fine for me, but you mean you're not getting that message?
Sorry I don't play Bundesliga!

update you graphic card
Hi Kilay, I updated the driver but still no joy. Still crashing at the Konami screen before the game eventually lets me in after the 5 or 6th attempt to start the game. Its weird, everything was fine prior to the new patch. But I'll just reverify all the files, do a full uninstall and reinstall, hopefully it will be fine afterwards.

Last edited:
only way that i know is disable the cursor from your data profile
during a match 'select side' then 'edit personal data' or from main menù-->options-personal data settings

Hey kilay. I'm still seeing a yellow card over the other team's player even with this off..

I'm losing all the team names when I exit the game. I need to re-apply PES Professionals patch everytime before playing... Anyone have a solution for this? This patch improved gameplay but messed up the edits...

I'm losing all the team names when I exit the game. I need to re-apply PES Professionals patch everytime before playing... Anyone have a solution for this? This patch improved gameplay but messed up the edits...

Sounds like your having a problem with your EDIT000000 file? Right click on it, go to properties and see if it's "READ-ONLY"?. If it isn't do the same with the whole KONAMI/PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018 folder in Documents- and check that your current user has Admin privileges to Read/Write.

Knackered my option file as such (i had a variety of them installed). Going to delete all and start from scratch, whats the best route? Happy to use a PS4 version and do the workarounds to get that fine and dandy.

Hey guys, I'm searching a good patch or optionfile for online gaming. Offline I'm using Kilay's amazing save folder but unfortunately it doesn't work online. So what I need is a file with all kits and emblems. Anyone has an advice?

Hey guys, I'm searching a good patch or optionfile for online gaming. Offline I'm using Kilay's amazing save folder but unfortunately it doesn't work online. So what I need is a file with all kits and emblems. Anyone has an advice?
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/b...pc-with-bundesliga-kit-update-released.77978/

This does the job for me in online modes - a base + 2 updates, and you don't even have to import the kits by yourself.
I had to use Hawke's tutorial in order to make it work with the DLC, but it's really easy. :)

Hi Kilay, I updated the driver but still no joy. Still crashing at the Konami screen before the game eventually lets me in after the 5 or 6th attempt to start the game. Its weird, everything was fine prior to the new patch. But I'll just reverify all the files, do a full uninstall and reinstall, hopefully it will be fine afterwards.
Are you using a 5.1 surround? Try changing audio settings in Realtek or whatever u are using to 2.0 and then run the game. It worked for me, and after running the game once i could later use 5.1 without crashing again.

Anyone interested to get a less perfect cpu in terms of shooting and passing, I recommend giving a try to Parham.8 gameplay patch (dt18 file).

Edit: shot power is also tuned down

I am streaming it here: https://www.twitch.tv/papinho811
in case you want to see how it looks.

I saw your video Master and i know your big experience about tactics. I used this Parham patch for 2/3 matches in Professional and it seemed that my players reacts better on the field both in attack and in defense. I really very appreciate your opinon about this gameplay. Thank you very much papinho81.

I saw your video Master and i know your big experience about tactics. I used this Parham patch for 2/3 matches in Professional and it seemed that my players reacts better on the field both in attack and in defense. I really very appreciate your opinon about this gameplay. Thank you very much papinho81.

Thanks Inca! I also played on Pro and manual controls with kilay tactics. I think the patch really improves the defensive side of the game both for the user and the cpu. It seems to me marking is improved all over the pitch. It seems also the cpu build up is more patient. At least the cpu is not abusing the through ball all the time and when it does it miss places the pass form time to time. Before using the patch I was so frustrated by all the headers I conceded and I felt quite hopeless on cpu crosses, with the patch you see the cpu missing several which rarely happened before. The defense feels also more in tunes to defend those. On the attacking side, well, you have to think more and you have less time with the ball as the cpu close you down in numbers quite quickly. Also and it is something I absolutely love about the patch, Parham.8 tweaked the way the attacking level change according to the game scenario. On default kilay edited all att/def level to neutral, with the patch you see team turning to blue when winning BUT never to red when loosing, so you don't get those chaos game where the cpu run run pass pass shot shot. I have only seen the cpu on red on derby games.

Thanks Inca! I also played on Pro and manual controls with kilay tactics. I think the patch really improves the defensive side of the game both for the user and the cpu. It seems to me marking is improved all over the pitch. It seems also the cpu build up is more patient. At least the cpu is not abusing the through ball all the time and when it does it miss places the pass form time to time. Before using the patch I was so frustrated by all the headers I conceded and I felt quite hopeless on cpu crosses, with the patch you see the cpu missing several which rarely happened before. The defense feels also more in tunes to defend those. On the attacking side, well, you have to think more and you have less time with the ball as the cpu close you down in numbers quite quickly. Also and it is something I absolutely love about the patch, Parham.8 tweaked the way the attacking level change according to the game scenario. On default kilay edited all att/def level to neutral, with the patch you see team turning to blue when winning BUT never to red when loosing, so you don't get those chaos game where the cpu run run pass pass shot shot. I have only seen the cpu on red on derby games.
Thanks a lot papinho for your report. You are using version V.2, right? Me too use kilay's tactics (I'm a big fan of kilay and is thanks to him that I know your mastering in pes). Pro level, manual pass and shoot, speed -1. Thanks to you now I'm using Parham gameplay (V.2) and now the game is more enjoyable. Very well done. Thanks again Master.

Last edited:
Are you using a 5.1 surround? Try changing audio settings in Realtek or whatever u are using to 2.0 and then run the game. It worked for me, and after running the game once i could later use 5.1 without crashing again.
Just plain stereo through hdmi. I checked the sound options in windows and through pes2018 configuration and everything is ok. There is a new amd driver out so will give that a try.

Thanks a lot papinho for your report. You are using version V.2, right? Me too use kilay's tactics (I'm a big fan of kilay and is thanks to him that I know your mastering in pes). Pro level, manual pass and shoot, speed -1. Thanks to you now I'm using Parham gameplay (V.2) and now the game is more enjoyable. Very well done. Thanks again Master.

Yep I am using V.2 too. Inca, I am hardly a master just a cook. I cooked quite a lot on 17 but to find the previous version of pes I owned before that one you have to go back to PS2 glory days.

Having a blast with the latest Inmortal Gameplay patch. Some great build up play and seeing a lot of physicality. I suggest anyone wanting those features in the game to try it.

Last edited:
I tried Inmortal's exe and couldn't really notice any real difference. Then I also tried Parham's V2 in combination with Inmortal's exe and could be placebo or whatever but I started a brand new Master League (just to see if the Gameplay Update from Konami + these two gameplay mods would make a bigger impact starting from 0) and I definitely felt more freedom and less scripting. Felt more like Exhibition Mode (Friendly matches) as opposed to the more structured usual ML matches.

So guys, is Parham's patch really doing something significant about stamina as I've read somewhere else?

I'd really like to try it out by the way

I tried Inmortal's exe and couldn't really notice any real difference. Then I also tried Parham's V2 in combination with Inmortal's exe and could be placebo or whatever but I started a brand new Master League (just to see if the Gameplay Update from Konami + these two gameplay mods would make a bigger impact starting from 0) and I definitely felt more freedom and less scripting. Felt more like Exhibition Mode (Friendly matches) as opposed to the more structured usual ML matches.

I tried Inmortal too and didn't feel any difference, but with Paraham.8 V2 only the improvement is very noticeable. I had a look yesterday on his edit of the dt18 file and he tweaked several AI files such as the crossing.json, through ball.json and you can feel it in the game. The cpu spam less those and is less perfect in the execution. He also tweaked the difficulty.json and I realized that leveled all difficulty to the same setting so that beginner and superstar (and everything in between) have the same setting/handicap for the cpu/user. So basically there is only one difficulty with its V2. The good thing is we can edit this file to create a difficulty that suite every one liking more with for example more emphasis on user and cpu defense solidity. With the default file the user defense is handicapped for every difficulty from Pro and above.

Just tried 4 match of my ML with Paraham's patch. Good one, Liverpool (me) 4-0 Burnley :APPLAUD: . Not too easy to beat, 3 goals was at 87, 90, 90+2 :D. Need to test CL match, this is the real test. :JAY:

Sometimes i feel the pass, shoot is too fast at 0 speed. -1 is good though.

Sura parham has modified stamina values as you can see with this example:
files del dt18 relativi alla stamina (stanchezza fisica):quello di parham:/// @class auto// Configuration options{//守備させられている疲労"defenceTired":1,//ドリブルの疲労"dribbleTired":4,//スピードによる疲労"speedTired":3,//ぶつかった時の疲労"contactTired":6,//競り合っているときの疲労"jostleTired":4,//基礎代謝"metabolism":10,//ダッシュスタミナが減ったときの疲れ"dashTired":7e quello originale:/// @class auto// Configuration options{//守備させられている疲労"defenceTired":1,//ドリブルの疲労"dribbleTired":2,//スピードによる疲労"speedTired":1,//ぶつかった時の疲労"contactTired":5,//競り合っているときの疲労"jostleTired":2,//基礎代謝"metabolism":10,//ダッシュスタミナが減ったときの疲れ"dashTired":5se fai un raffronto tra questi 2 valori"speedTired":3, (parham) e "speedTired":1, (dt18 originale) avrai che: la stanchezza dopo uno scatto passa da 1 (nel dt18 originale) a 3 (nel dt18 di parham) e cosi per il resto.
Im sorry for italian language.

did anyone try Parham.V2 gameplay together with PA1 or PA2? not too easy? cos am definitely looking for some challenge in the game.

Sura parham has modified stamina values as you can see with this example:
files del dt18 relativi alla stamina (stanchezza fisica):quello di parham:/// @class auto// Configuration options{//守備させられている疲労"defenceTired":1,//ドリブルの疲労"dribbleTired":4,//スピードによる疲労"speedTired":3,//ぶつかった時の疲労"contactTired":6,//競り合っているときの疲労"jostleTired":4,//基礎代謝"metabolism":10,//ダッシュスタミナが減ったときの疲れ"dashTired":7e quello originale:/// @class auto// Configuration options{//守備させられている疲労"defenceTired":1,//ドリブルの疲労"dribbleTired":2,//スピードによる疲労"speedTired":1,//ぶつかった時の疲労"contactTired":5,//競り合っているときの疲労"jostleTired":2,//基礎代謝"metabolism":10,//ダッシュスタミナが減ったときの疲れ"dashTired":5se fai un raffronto tra questi 2 valori"speedTired":3, (parham) e "speedTired":1, (dt18 originale) avrai che: la stanchezza dopo uno scatto passa da 1 (nel dt18 originale) a 3 (nel dt18 di parham) e cosi per il resto.
Im sorry for italian language.

No problem, I'm italian too amico mio :D.

Back
Top Bottom