PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I notice that people has diferent sesations about this patch. Few matches in a new league and..god, seems everything is better. Ball phisics noticeable more free, reponsiveness milles better and yes...more fouls, but depending of style of play. I,m full manual and there is more contact than automatic ( litle ping pong sorry). Grat improvement ( for me )
Cheers

Guys my post patch experience in an existing ml on pc is, i got six fouls committed by the a.i. 3 fouls with in 12 mins in the game. But the a.i. defendse was not up to the mark. Should I start a new ml to experience more changes in gameplay.

Has anyone tried if the lastest Update fixed the flashing light issue with ReShade?.
I tried very quickly, because I had to get to work, but it seems to be gone for me. Can anyone else try?.

Has anyone tried if the lastest Update fixed the flashing light issue with ReShade?.
I tried very quickly, because I had to get to work, but it seems to be gone for me. Can anyone else try?.
i can try, but didn't find so far any reshade/sweetfx which i would like, u got some nice to recommend @Chuny ?

Exterior is still there right? Can probably just be triggered with some camera entrance switching...maybe...
I get the exterior view. At the moment I’ve only saw it at night but it’s there.
WHOOPS! They fixed the windows start - crash bug!
My pes crashes every time I start the game since I updated. After about the 20th time starting, it eventually gets past the Konami screen without a crash and lets me in the game.

I get the exterior view. At the moment I’ve only saw it at night but it’s there.

My pes crashes every time I start the game since I updated. After about the 20th time starting, it eventually gets past the Konami screen without a crash and lets me in the game.
update you graphic card

flash again
tried frostbite of endo

what is this exatcly full game or something like free to play you have 3-4days to play it after that you cant?

You can play it forever I guess.

But you only have few teams in Exhibition mode. No option file. Only Myclub for online.

Basically a improved Demo.

Is there any way to change the ball used in master league? Seems a shame to have all these custom ones and have no way to change it. Or is there something I'm missing?

Is there any way to change the ball used in master league? Seems a shame to have all these custom ones and have no way to change it. Or is there something I'm missing?

Just go into edit mode,I think its teams then detailed settings.If You set the ball You want for the league You are playing in ML it should pick it up straight away.

Can anyone confirm if the the defense bug has been fixed with the new 1.3 update? I mean the bug with the defensive line where they couldn't hold their shape and defenders kept breaking the offside line by chasing their man all the way to the goal line. I hated this so much I gave up and went back to PES 2017. Anyone know if it's been fixed yet?

Can anyone confirm if the the defense bug has been fixed with the new 1.3 update? I mean the bug with the defensive line where they couldn't hold their shape and defenders kept breaking the offside line by chasing their man all the way to the goal line. I hated this so much I gave up and went back to PES 2017. Anyone know if it's been fixed yet?

Played some matches today, I noticed there are more offsides after patch than before. I hope it helps You a bit ;))

Played some matches today, I noticed there are more offsides after patch than before. I hope it helps You a bit ;))
Thanks for the reply. What I'm talking about is the same flaw that existed in PES 11-14, where your midfielder has the ball outside the box, but your forward runs vertically all the way to the edge of the six yard box and his marker has runs right along with him instead of holding the line and putting him offside. This flaw completely ruins the game for me. I just want to make sure it's gone before I come back from PES 17.

Just out of curiosity I downloaded the Trial version for XBOX and PS4 to compare to the PC retail version and IMO! The trial version plays better in regards to gameplay and Ai.
Although some aspects of the retail version have improved since the latest patch, I personally feel that the console trial version is closer to how good the beta was.

Is there a patch for real names & team logos which works with the new update and is compatible with online? My game keeps crashing now and then since the update..

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. What I'm talking about is the same flaw that existed in PES 11-14, where your midfielder has the ball outside the box, but your forward runs vertically all the way to the edge of the six yard box and his marker has runs right along with him instead of holding the line and putting him offside. This flaw completely ruins the game for me. I just want to make sure it's gone before I come back from PES 17.
Just to clarify, I tried the new exe today. It's definitely better than before. Still not as good as PES 17 when it comes to defenses holding their shape, but definitely better than the previous exe.

'Data Pack Incompatible' Please reboot PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018 and update the software CODE: SGJC279

I'm getting his even though my game is updated to the recent Data Pack. I've applied PES Professionals patch... I'm also not seeing Emirates in the stadiums when playing a friendly. Anything I'm doing wrong?

'Data Pack Incompatible' Please reboot PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018 and update the software CODE: SGJC279

I'm getting his even though my game is updated to the recent Data Pack. I've applied PES Professionals patch... I'm also not seeing Emirates in the stadiums when playing a friendly. Anything I'm doing wrong?

you have to wait an update from the patchmakers or you can try that but may be not enough

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/t...-old-edit00000000-with-the-new-dlc-2-0.78272/

Thanks. Hawke's magic couldn't work on my file. Anyway, is there a way to remove the yellow cards from over the players? Couldn't seem to find that option.
only way that i know is disable the cursor from your data profile
during a match 'select side' then 'edit personal data' or from main menù-->options-personal data settings

I am using professional, the update works fine exhibition or cup. Anyway do you have correct bayern munich squad ? even if i disable liveupdate it seems so wrong.. the only one i only recognize there is goetze lol.. the team rating is correct though.

Back
Top Bottom