PES 2018 BETA Videos Thread (INCLUDES TWITCH)

https://twitch.tv/nero2082

streaming it atm, 1vs1 was pretty lag free, could jink around players at ease which never happened in previous years - fluidity in controls amped up

trying 3vs3 right now
Just watched a bit of the France-Brazil action on your channel and I like the way you both played. Good build-up, not leaning on the pressure buttons – you must be a total rarity online.

Not liking how fluid and 'responsive' the game looks, though. One of the worst things that ever happened to footy gaming, IMO, is the way 'responsiveness' became so hallowed. The net result is that every player looks and handles more or less the same. Everyone can turn with nimble ease. Everyone can dribble (a few token lumbering CBs apart). I remember when it was a privilege to play with a Shevchenko or a Maradona in PES. Those days are long gone.

Highlights of my 2nd match. I'm Brazil.

The shooting actually feels more organic than it looks, shame the guy kept skipping replays.

The shooting actually feels more organic than it looks, shame the guy kept skipping replays.
It's annoying me so much how many people keep doing this. There's a gorgeous second replay of a goal as well with multiple camera angles appearing and I've only been able to see it once so far.

Your comment doesn´t make any sence to me. The game even watching on a video is perfect. I can feel konami just keep 75% of PES6 Gameplay, looks like it and it's good. I do not see any problem to skip it. If the gameplay is lagging that means is recorded in video not PES on Console. Go play NES.

Please could someone share a screen about gameplan before starting a match ???
I' mean some changes about tactical plan, advanced tactics and so on

Ohhhhhhh WHAT A GOAL!

Oh my God, that felt great to watch! I've not scored a goal anything like that yet.

I feel like I have to really change my style of play to get the best out of this game (which is a good thing) - every time I get the ball to a forward, I'm on the half-way line with the rest of the team behind me.

Brilliant goal, man.

Your comment doesn´t make any sence to me. The game even watching on a video is perfect. I can feel konami just keep 75% of PES6 Gameplay, looks like it and it's good. I do not see any problem to skip it. If the gameplay is lagging that means is recorded in video not PES on Console. Go play NES.

Hi youssef, i think you may have misunderstood me. I think the gameplay is good and not lagging. I was trying to say that the goal i scored with Coutinho felt better when i actually played it than when i watched it back.

I was also saying that i was dissapointed that my opponant skipped the replays.

Hope that makes sense ;)

Tidy solo goal with Griezmann - I've got a bunch of other goals / clips on my channel and some full matches too but I don't wanna spam the thread over and over - everyone is more than welcome to check them out!

Good goal tomj, but that Griezmann celebration is on a par with Sturridge's for annoyance. :P

Good goal tomj, but that Griezmann celebration is on a par with Sturridge's for annoyance. :P
Haha, it's definitely an annoying one. I don't usually press anything for celebrations, I usually just let the player run off and the auto celebration happen. The Griezmann one seems to appear constantly though.

Haha, it's definitely an annoying one. I don't usually press anything for celebrations, I usually just let the player run off and the auto celebration happen. The Griezmann one seems to appear constantly though.

If we do, bugs appear. Konami should need to delete this. If not, it's konami's decision.

great goal but what hell is doing the number 13 of yours opponents? seems he's walking in the park
There was a spike of lag (you can see the game freeze for a fraction of a second shortly before the goal), but STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY MOMENT! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom