PES 2018 BETA Videos Thread (INCLUDES TWITCH)

A couple more I scored. Things clicked a wee bit.

I like this Marcelo goal more than I really should, but I got so much satisfaction from it. I like Neymars wee cameo and assist, followed by Marcelo (and me!) not quite believing he was free, controlling it then looking up as if to check he was okay to continue (or surprised) before sticking it away by digging it out from under him. Looked very real at the time it was happening as Marcelo looked more surprised than I...

I like this one because of the counter, passing, and Gabriel Jesus' wee finish...

Second goal scored with advance shoot?
Unusual ball physics, nice :)

Cheers, mate.

Yeah, Advanced Shooting controlled shot using R2. Feel like there is more I could still get out of the shooting once I get used to Advanced Shooting in this beta.

Played the PES online beta last night a bit more and had a 3-0 win but the other guy playing as France had some good chances!

This is the 2 minute highlights http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CalcioCalabrese/video/34366240 otherwise short clips for each goal are below

Well worked team goal
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CalcioCalabrese/video/34344997

Overhead tap in
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CalcioCalabrese/video/34365948

When it’s there to be hit…
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CalcioCalabrese/video/34366251

A couple more I scored. Things clicked a wee bit.

I like this Marcelo goal more than I really should, but I got so much satisfaction from it. I like Neymars wee cameo and assist, followed by Marcelo (and me!) not quite believing he was free, controlling it then looking up as if to check he was okay to continue (or surprised) before sticking it away by digging it out from under him. Looked very real at the time it was happening as Marcelo looked more surprised than I...

I like this one because of the counter, passing, and Gabriel Jesus' wee finish...

If this is the ball physics you get using advanced shooting then Konami should have kept this as the default and remove basic shooting. This is so much better!

If this is the ball physics you get using advanced shooting then Konami should have kept this as the default and remove basic shooting. This is so much better!
this is something i noticed too, the best things this game has to offer Konami has hiding behind the worst. The default camera sucks and so does assisted passing / basic shooting.

The way i would advertise this game is, broadcast or player camera and full manual passing / shooting or advanced shooting.

I play full manual with player camera and it took this game to another level.

All there factory settings do is turn people off.

Last edited:
the way i love to play. full manual vs someone that prefers full manual too and is not rushing all the time. so glad the BETA "found" me 3 new guys for my friends list! :)

Cheers, mate.

Yeah, Advanced Shooting controlled shot using R2. Feel like there is more I could still get out of the shooting once I get used to Advanced Shooting in this beta.

It seems Advanced Shooting it's the way to go at 2017 and 2018 because of all the variation it can give. Nice goals!

Few manual goals

giphy.gif

Last edited:
see my habbit of heading the ball right in front of the penalty area!? man, i need to stop that.
nice shot and goal none the less!!!
:APPLAUD::ROCK:

At least your team got to be in the video. lol joking buddy. ProToo I alwasy record the matches and watch them to see where I went wrong.

At least your team got to be in the video. lol joking buddy. ProToo I alwasy record the matches and watch them to see where I went wrong.
im so glad, you did not edit me out! :DD
yeah, the post match briefing! :D should do that to analyse my playing style. this one particular habbit is one of my worst...!
are we still called "normal" player!? :THINK: :LMAO:

Played a chap tonight called Coloniaboy86, hope he's not an Evowebber. . .all he wanted to do was sprint to the box with the fastest players and try score along with high pressure tactics .. blocking, barging etc..and he wouldn't look at the replays. . what a knobend. .I thought I was going to get slaughtered but I stopped him winning through sheer determination which I'm sure he was very annoyed about ... .I'm an average player who can't dribble and he is more skilled . .can't understand why he just couldn't play proper football. . .anyway I took great pleasure from my draw. ..It's not a great match just an example of what we're up against online. I'm playing as Blue Brazil.

all he wanted to do was sprint to the box with the fastest players and try score along with high pressure tactics .. blocking, barging etc..and he wouldn't look at the replays. . what a knobend.
I've been beaten today by the guy like this with 5-1
But not many players are the same "style" and it's good

the way i love to play. full manual vs someone that prefers full manual too and is not rushing all the time. so glad the BETA "found" me 3 new guys for my friends list! :)

Great vid Pro Too I didn't get to see it earlier . . .if you had played like that against me you would have beaten me . .great run from Griezmann would have been a nice goal.

Great vid Pro Too I didn't get to see it earlier . . .if you had played like that against me you would have beaten me . .great run from Griezmann would have been a nice goal.
thank you mate! appreciate it!
my guts still tell me you are the better player! lets put this to the test when the game is released! :ROCK:

Back
Top Bottom