PES 2018 BETA Videos Thread (INCLUDES TWITCH)

Anyone know how to get some movement in the box? In the final third, no one ever moves for me when I hold the ball. I'm forced to dribble too much, getting tired of it

Also, I don't understand why there are 9 players defending inside the box, while I only have 2

Anyone know how to get some movement in the box? In the final third, no one ever moves for me when I hold the ball. I'm forced to dribble too much, getting tired of it

Also, I don't understand why there are 9 players defending inside the box, while I only have 2

I'd say if you put your attack levels to red you would get more movement although I get the same thing no movement as well . ..for more in defence swarm the box tactic.

I'd say if you put your attack levels to red you would get more movement although I get the same thing no movement as well . ..for more in defence swarm the box tactic.

so red slider is again total attack?

Thnks for answer, so is changed something about gameplan and player disposal in your opinion?

A goal I scored this morning: it's nothing special but it gave me that 'wow' feeling that PES games can give you.
Managing to keep the ball during the buildup with pass assistance 0, delivering that advanced through ball to Neymar and then seeing the volley go in... I was rejoicing like I was a little kid who got his favourite toy for Christmas:

I feel sorry for the guy I played against though: I was playing with full manual controls and managed just two shots (and this is the only one on target). He had like 4 on target out of 7, and Alisson saved every single one of them.

Here's a pretty epic game I just had, where I happened to find a fellow manual player. Some great saves, especially following Mbappe's bicycle kick. Also a good goalmouth scramble and some poor manual finishing.

A couple of goals I scored tonight, playing on manual.

First, a cracking bicycle kick from Dembele.

And a nice breakaway goal from Tolisso, but Pogba was the star of this with his driving run, utilising double r1 to get away.

Here's a pretty epic game I just had, where I happened to find a fellow manual player. Some great saves, especially following Mbappe's bicycle kick. Also a good goalmouth scramble and some poor manual finishing.

Great vid but which team are you playing as ?

There is something wrong with your version of the beta, dude. Y'see, if you go into the Beta discussion thread you will find that the beta is actually just people exchanging rocket shots with defenders from distance. If I were you I'd be getting in touch with Konami to report this issue you seem to be having.

PS - cracking wee match that, mate.

Are set pieces (apart from direct free kicks) restricted to the new view point or am I missing something?

There is something wrong with your version of the beta, dude. Y'see, if you go into the Beta discussion thread you will find that the beta is actually just people exchanging rocket shots with defenders from distance. If I were you I'd be getting in touch with Konami to report this issue you seem to be having.

PS - cracking wee match that, mate.

Lol yeah I know mate. For me, partly you get back you give, if you constantly try screamers with players why be surprised when that's what you see! (I do acknowledge some shots are overpowered but not as bad as made out)

Yeh I felt a bit robbed, but the goals I conceded felt like my fault so I was ok with it. Manual finishing can be punishing sometimes.

Tell me about it. . . the hardest part of the beta is in the final third. . it's like the defence is saying .. ."ok here's the ball let's see you score now pal" . .I find defending easy but creating a move from scratch up front is difficult when you're on manual.

Back
Top Bottom