PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Wow that didn't look shit at all and my beloved team is fully licensed so I am happy. Like the weight of the ball some animations still look clunky but at this angle very few sports games dont.

both my favorite teams are licensed. Barcelona and Arsenal:COOL:

this was truly an impressive trailer.
its not the quantity but the quality that counts

Last edited:
PES2017-Camp-Nou-Stadium-07-Medium.jpg

Im not a snow freak and in Barcelone really rare its snowing but...frozen snowy sidelines? Or is that dirt? Doesnt appear on the other weather conditions.

Puddles I though?

feel much better then :D and aswell shiny (!!!) once again after the kit numbers. lovely...and night lighting is the best ive seen so far in a football game! the colors varies so much according to the time of day...sometimes i thought i saw real players, especially on the ML wide menu view

visually its stunning, have overcome my expectations

it's the net tension that is the problem, it s the net behavior or physics, in 2016 they fixed it a bit after release, but in the trailer here looks it has no physics, no swaying etc..
add to that camp nou looks good but not up to date at all:
look at this on what i mean by not updated look at the pitch side graphics and details:
30ijbch.jpg

see how the banners are far behind now and there is a green patch to the pitch behind the nets.. looks much better than in previous years but needs to be updated in pes.

Indeed, kinda weird that in this trailer they're once again incredibly stiff. Oh well, maybe not final version, final build, code, will be fixed blah blah :PP

feel much better then :D and aswell shiny (!!!) once again after the kit numbers. lovely...and night lighting is the best ive seen so far in a football game! the colors varies so much according to the time of day...sometimes i thought i saw real players, especially on the ML wide menu view

visually its stunning, have overcome my expectations

Yep

They were not bullshitting... Best visuals on a football game for me as well.

The question is: will it looke this good from wide cam angle ?

I dont think so, but if we make a wide cam comparison between Pes 2017 vs Pes 2016, I think the graphics jump is as good as the trailer indicates.

Lighting will make a huge difference in wide cam gameplays as well, specially for night games

image.jpg

Who cares about Belleti, RIVALDO as a legend would be awesome!

But... legends become useless for me if they are exclusive to MyClub Mode. Thats sucks!!!

exactly !
I love classics and I want them accessible in offline games, edit mode, etc ...
want them intense ! but not in f*** my club :CRY:

I just hope Real Madrid is licensed. Because last time they lost the La Liga, they had 14 teams licensed so I hope it's the same case here.

Some of you lot are never happy. I forgot PES 6 had perfect animations, is the best game ever made, had millions of licenses and the indepth game modes. Smh.

I'm not even a PES fanboy, I barely play it and even you lot wind me up, let alone actual Konami officials.

I've been listening to B-man's podcast about the trailer.
I sincerely hope for him and his friendthat the Retail version will be as good as they think it might be. They are very, very enthousiastic about the trailer.

People here are often (and rightly so) very critical about Konami's PR, but with this trailer they really scored. People will complain about hype (or overhyping), but that is their job.

Personally i would have liked to see a trailer that focused less on Barcelona, but with the exclusivity deal they have with Barcelona, they would be mad not to do what they have done.

I would have preferred footage from teams like Lille, Nantes, Palermo, Sassuolo, PSV and others...but of course that would not be good PR.

why all this talk about licences? they won't matter anymore because we have option file sharing. everything will be edited und you just need to install the OF...

Does this mean Real Madrid and villareal are not licensed?

Why should this vid have that meaning??

why all this talk about licences? they won't matter anymore because we have option file sharing. everything will be edited und you just need to install the OF...

Exactly same thought!
Get over it...lol...we can´t do nothing about it.
If OF sharing works, I´m sure you´ll be able to download patches somewhere.

PES2017-Camp-Nou-Stadium-07-Medium.jpg

Im not a snow freak and in Barcelone really rare its snowing but...frozen snowy sidelines? Or is that dirt? Doesnt appear on the other weather conditions.

If that´s snow that would be all I´m wishing for a winter game.
I´ve been saying that several times...

All that ranting about snow in earlier years...in fact I don´t want snowflakes on the screen.
Snowy matches on TV are not fun to watch.
Snowy matches on FIFA are not fun to play.

Just some snow at the side of the pitch (not on the whole pitch like in FIFA), players with gloves, long sleeves, crowd in winter clothes, maybe some foggy weather, DONE.
That would be enough for the atmosphere having a winter game.

Also, would be cool seeing the players breathe in the cold air...at least on close ups, but I guess that would be too much to ask for.

No matter what,
still liking what I saw in the trailer...waiting for the demo.

Chill out, we're just having a discussion here and I want to know what licensed they lost and kept. It's not that I'm complaining or ranting here.

Why should this vid have that meaning??

Ermm.. because Konami tried to recreate Barcelona's goals IRL and from the trailer their opponents are wearing solid white shirts without emblems and sponsors maybe?

Some of you lot are never happy. I forgot PES 6 had perfect animations, is the best game ever made, had millions of licenses and the indepth game modes. Smh.

I'm not even a PES fanboy, I barely play it and even you lot wind me up, let alone actual Konami officials.

:DD:TU:

so, in 2nd august we get more gameplay videos?

No. According to king Adam, there will be sn embargo during the PES Day wich will not allow playtesters to show recorded videos on internet:

But Adam said that this embargo will be very short, probably it will be lifted in the same week, so we might get to see new videos next week, just not on 02 august (next tuesday).

You can point a "flaw"'on the video here and there (like that stop-running bug) on the Barcelona trailer, but lets be honest, the video was very well made. I can see people's interest on the game growing after it, so it was worth the waiting.

Now Konami should keep the hype showing the best their game can offer. If Konami were smart, since licenses is a big issue for many people, they should an exclusive video giving details about option file sharing, how the new resolution will improve even further th quality of the kits created by the community and the amount of kits you can add to the game, and how easy everything works, how easy it is to share and install. Everyone can "fix" licenses of many leagues anc clubs within minutes.

That would be a good shut the fuck up for those who criticize the game for not having licenses.

King Adam?
Why?

He doesn't deserve this. It's very easy to criticize people you don't know.You can say what you want, but he's doing a good job. It must be tough to be the gobetween between Japan-Europe and the "fans" (with hardcore that is unreasonably negative).

Back
Top Bottom