PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Not any more. PES does not have dll hooking tools (a. k. a. kitservers) since Jenkey disappeared along with PES 2013. That would be three years in a row by now.
And modding is still alive, it has adapted to modding .cpk files only and it still produces quality patches. Much like ModdingWay produces quality patches for FIFA, despite FIFA being protected by Denuvo for two years.

Mods relying on exe hacking (yair's gameplay mods, for example) will suffer, of course, should Konami decide to use Denuvo. Until someone finds a way to circumvent it.

Dooming and glooming too much, eh?

Exactly Zlac. Jenkey did say that he's returning for PES 2017 but do we even need him anymore? Think he's also lying just to promote his mobile games. I would still like that KONAMI find some other way to deal with hackers, but if there's no choice...

I feel like I'm doing myself a disservice by playing the demo on my PS4 even though I'm buying 2017 for the PC.

Exactly Zlac. Jenkey did say that he's returning for PES 2017 but do we even need him anymore? Think he's also lying just to promote his mobile games. I would still like that KONAMI find some other way to deal with hackers, but if there's no choice...

My thoughts exactly.
I don't believe he'll be back. Think he's just using his (well-earned) fame to promote his mobile games.

However, should he be back for real, that'll be the only reason for me to buy PES on PC this year.

I cant stand reading comments from ps4. Want to try it so much. Should gameplay be the same as PS 4? I dont want to buy ps4... Patches etc

Last edited:
Does the PC version have the same gameplay/animations as the PS4? Just a downgrade on graphics instead?

After playing Both PS4 and Last-Gen 360 demo's, I'm happy that the PC version will be much better than PES 2016. Not a day 1 purchase for me, however Still not convinced the PC version is worth anymore than £20.

After playing Both PS4 and Last-Gen 360 demo's, I'm happy that the PC version will be much better than PES 2016. Not a day 1 purchase for me, however Still not convinced the PC version is worth anymore than £20.

what is the difference between both ( ps4 & xbox360 )in the term of game-play?????

during gameplay crowds look animated under 30 fps just like 2016, while action on the pitch goes 60 fps.
That was fixed in PES 2016 for PC, crowd animations ran at 60fps during gameplay.

Sadly it will continue to look horrible this year. PES 2016 aggravated it with its infamous replay camera angles. But, as long as the gameplay is that good, I won't be that bothered.

I have played the PS4 demo, but I´ll probably get it for PC.

I just find it very sad that the PC version is visually not on par with the PS4 version.

Adam said, same content, only visuals differ.

Well we surely have graphic patches, sweetfx, turf mods, cam mods etc but the crowd looks so horrible on the PS3 version that I have the feeling I´m playing in an arena visited by ugly robots.
Also little touches like the breath in cold air surely won´t be in.

I probably can live with it, but if they also take out cutscenes then they can really go f... themselves.
I hope they don´t do that mistake.

Guts, denuvo isn't the problem. VAC is the problem in video games. It gives you free VACation even if you dont cheat but mod the game's exe.

That means:
-No hex edit for changing resolution.
-No Field of View through hex edit.
-No Ultra LoD.
-No gameplay improvements through exe edit.

+No online cheats.

I am telling you, everyone likes steam and hates origin,uplay etc etc. But steam is slowly making PCs a shit ass console and their first failed attempt was steam machines. They should have made a better way of Anti online cheat that would let you mod freely but made the mods disabled for online play.

Now Denuvo kills the exe edits too but atleast it doesn't give you VACation forever, hell it doesn't give VACation at all.

Now resolution thing wont be a problem in PES, if they add no limits on resolution.

Btw, one thing that no one notices between Pc and Ps4 Pes is that cloth physics is horrible on old gen, horrible than Pes 14.

Ni4VNRe.png

Hmm, wonder which "particular software" that might be :THINK:

PS: What excuse will they use next year to once again not release the demo on PC?

Back
Top Bottom