PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Don't take this personal, but people are never satisfied.
Does it matter which teams are in the demo?

I don't think so.

Some people lig big clubs, some like underdogs.

If i had the choice i would want the following teams: Wolfsburg, Palermo, Atalanta, Atletico Madrid, Spurs, Colombia and Chile.

I'm certain that will never be the case, but i don't care at all...

I completly agree. The beauty of PES is playing with smaller teams where stats matter. Playing with big clubs makes the game boring after some time. I play master league with Lazio and enjoying the game much more than playing with real, barca, bayern etc. BTW I can`t wait to see how much impact will have physical atributes of the players, i hope big like in old pes games :)

(thats because some of the things in the latest PES are overpowered and pretty basic, ofcourse it sticks out with top teams, btw it wasnt the case like all time)

I completly agree. The beauty of PES is playing with smaller teams where stats matter. Playing with big clubs makes the game boring after some time. I play master league with Lazio and enjoying the game much more than playing with real, barca, bayern etc. BTW I can`t wait to see how much impact will have physical atributes of the players, i hope big like in old pes games :)

I agree with you too. I want a mixture of good and bad teams so we can test if stats matter on this version.

I completly agree. The beauty of PES is playing with smaller teams where stats matter.
I agree.
To be honest the ideal choice for a demo would be something like 2 national teams, 2 top clubs, 2 mid-table clubs and 2 low-table clubs so we can test the difference between them.
Something like Brazil and Germany, Barcelona and Bayern, Milan and Manchester United, Stade Reims and ADO Den Haag.

PES 2016: Is gameplay perfect? All-In

What we actually said is wrong? Somewhere in the text below can be traced disrespect to the developers or Adam? Please read again the text below:

"..Dear developers! We kindly ask you to take your precious time and read this article! We all realize that release of PES 2016 is coming soon, so this material is more likely to be relevant to the release of the official patches for PES 2016 and the development of PES 2017. If something from the list below will be fixed before PES 2016 release - we will be happy!
This article is based on analysis of gameplay video from E3, comparrison between real football and PES 2016 and other materials. All notes are given only on gameplay. We are aware that we can be wrong at some point. But who makes no mistakes makes nothing, isn’t it ?! Even if only 50 from the following 200 items are helpful, we will be glad! Items can be repeated, but this only means that you have to pay attention on them! Please draw your attention to the fact that every year we analyze the pre-release video and then play the game. And there are a lot of fans who do the same things and not only in Russia! Considering this we believe that we can judge the gameplay by video. Of course we can’t judge such thing as feedback, because we did not play the game. But we can’t remain silent about some aspects of gameplay! We have to admit that our opinion on gameplay largely coincides with the opinion of the foreign fans. Isn’t it an indication of the fact that you should pay attention to some things of the gameplay?
We want you to understand one simple thing – when we point out the flaws of the gameplay (in this article), we're not trying to blame you! Nothing is perfect in the world! There’s always something to aspire! This also concerns the gameplay of our game! We just want to help you and inform you that the gameplay has always been the dignity of PES series, and it would be foolish to stop its evolution! And it would be nice to know what we are doing is not in vain! On this cheerful note, we invite you to plunge into the article! Let us know if our article was very helpful to you!

..Dear developers! We understand that you are faced with a huge number of pitfalls that are not always possible to get around when you develop a game. Some of previous features are ejected because of new ones, some features you actually can’t implement, and some of them implemented fairly. But fans want all at once. We want you to know, that this article is written to give you an idea of what kind of gameplay we want to see! We have no right to demand something. We are just consumers as you think. But it is not so. Many of the fans are devoted to the series and some of them would like to join your team, to make our favorite game even better! We really appreciate that you release the game annually and don’t give up despite numerous negative reviews, and not so massive sales in some regions!

..You probably have the impression that we don’t see any advantages in the game. But this is not so. The official announcement of the game as well as reviews of playtesters from E3 told us about the many advantages of the new gameplay. However we understand that it was very difficult for playtesters to objectively evaluate the pros and cons of the game in a very short period of time. That's why we made this article, to identify all the POSSIBLE flaws of gameplay. We worked on this article not for a week or two. It took us a month to complete it. Multiple views of different videos, communication with fans, gathering and analysis of the information, conversion from large number of thoughts into paragraphs, the translation of text, the publication of articles on numerous PES forums - this is only a small part of what we’ve done on the way to this article! If we see that we bring benefits, we will continue to act! Let us know about it! Sincerely, the Russian community of fans of the Pro Evolution Soccer series!"

To Adam: "Although you judge about our article perhaps without even reading it completely[/b]. The POSSIBLE shortcomings of the game are identified in the article. In addition many of them supported by examples on the video and on the screenshots. We have provided you with facts, but we receive only words from you. Is it that hard to take note of some of the listed actual problems (at the discretion of developers)?
"

The answer is Adam:
037b36917157.jpg

You didn't see themselves in those gaps, which were listed, and backed by numerous examples?

Thank you for understanding!

Last edited:
Re: PES 2016: Is gameplay perfect? All-In

Do you think anybody from PES read everything or even anything?

I agree.
To be honest the ideal choice for a demo would be something like 2 national teams, 2 top clubs, 2 mid-table clubs and 2 low-table clubs so we can test the difference between them.
Something like Brazil and Germany, Barcelona and Bayern, Milan and Manchester United, Stade Reims and ADO Den Haag.

I hope United was listed as your top club team ;)

I hope United was listed as your top club team ;)
Oops. I don't know why but I had in mind United's 13/14 (under)achievements when I made that list. Yes, you don't deserve being in the "mid-table" section with Milan anymore. :))

Its look and feel just like PES 2015 for me ... The running animation is funny and bad . The kits and hair physics looks аs PS2 era .

Last edited:
some brilliant animation and collision stuff going on it that video, looks fresh and weighty, although keepers look a bit suspect?

After that brasil video feels like Pes 2014 was Alpha version, Pes 2015 Early Beta and now Pes 2016 Beta. But if gameplay good and when score goal i can enjoy it, im happy about this game ( pes 2015 i cant enjoy anything )

It's E3 code. Pirlo, Vidal, still there...

Anyway a much more advanced demo will be out in one week so we can judge if it's Pes 2015.2 ( i don't really believe it is) or not.

You couldnt tell the differences between WE8 and WE9 by just looking at them, but you could feel that WE9 was far superior to the previous version after one week playing it.

I will wait for a gamescom video since its from the new code. Better yet, I'll wait for the demo next week.
;)

It's E3 code. Pirlo, Vidal, still there...

Anyway a much more advanced demo will be out in one week so we can judge if it's Pes 2015.2 ( i don't really believe it is) or not.

Will we really have to wait one week to see a video from the new code ? Seriously ?

Its better waiting for the demo then since its going to be released next week as well, unless you only play on PC.;)

Back
Top Bottom